Recommendations Fanfics

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tantrum, Mar 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tantrum

Tantrum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey!! I recently got hooked up reading fanfics. So could you recommend me some? Fanfics about MCU, DC, Harry Potter, Naruto, Fairy Tail. Also want male MC and some lemons. Thanks a lot!! (No yaoi please)

Some of the things I've read:
    The Spider
    Heroes Assemble
    This Bites
    Into the realm of Magic
    Legacy
    Sealed legacy
    Less than Zero
    The Goblin

2. I4NisMe

I4NisMe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for the same thing/novels! The Qidian webnovel site has it's own dedicated "genre" for this one, with a really vast array of selections, though you do need to know how to read chinese or how to (painfully) read MTL. I was able to read Harry Potter and the Secret Treasure (until chapter 1300s), a few more HP fanfics and even SAO ffs there through Google Translate. You just need to get used to it.

By the way, can you share the links of the ffs you've mentioned in your post?

3. Tantrum

Reading List:
    Link
  4. I4NisMe

I4NisMe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

5. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Care to describe Into the realm of magic? If it follows Fairy Tail Canon I'm not really interested, too many fics repeating that story instead of their own. I maybe even read it before, I remember one where Ichigo was S class in the guild, was friends with Laxus but went away on some dark missions and came back to beat some sense into him when he did the tournament.
    As for Legacy, that's the old and dropped Naruto fic right?
    Ooh and my recommendation since I like and know most of your list is A Third Path to The Future, similar to spider only with HP though I like the spider a bit more, except for the grammar.
    Summon @HavekZero find anything you like?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Tantrum likes this.
  6. Tantrum

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it did follow the canon and some other stuffs that didn't happen in the canon
    I remember that Ichigo here got Erza and Mira to be his gfs and that led to some things

And thanks for your suggesting A third path to the Future!! I appreciate it!! And also if you've discovered any other fanfics, please do tell!

Jojo775 likes this.