Question Faraway Paladin/Paladin of the End

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Bright_Lucky_Star, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been so long there's no more new chapter in syosetsu. Anyone know what happened to Paladin of the End, is it because the series get adapted into comics? or since Webnovel story become published Light Novel, one of the terms is author stop posting a new chapter of webnovel version. Oh yeah besides comic adaptation Paladin of the End will also get anime adaptation.
    News on the Farawaypaladin site, also author's Twitter account.
    TVアニメ「最果てのパラディン」ティザーサイトオープン!
    「最果てのパラディン」がTVアニメ化決定!
    2021年10月放送開始予定!
    今後も情報をお伝えしていきますので、ぜひチェックしてくださいね。
    公式Twitterも開設!@faraway_paladin

Trailer of Paladin of the End / Faraway Paladin

Even Vermillion that occasionally hiatus also get new chapters recently on syosetsu.
    A couple of fascinating stories the make me willing to read those with mtl :aww::blobphone::blobicecreamlove::blobdizzy:

I hope anime adaptation will be less fanservice:blob_coughblood: and just stay true to the story :aww: also best cinematic action :blob_plusone:

lazynoodles likes this.
  2. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it because it became a LN? I'm not sure.. .but I remember getting a few volumes a while ago....

edit: I DO have 4 LN volumes (official translation even), apparently the author went full hiatus, and he was supposed to leave it late last year... I don't know what happened afterwards

3. Bright_Lucky_Star

Reading List:
    Link
    This's also my thought. Usually, if a story gets commercially published the company has the sole right to it, the author shouldn't post the story on any other platform. :blob_teary:

4. Gitami

Gitami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first ln was in 2016 march, the last wn was in 2017 may. Most likely the publishers asked him to spend more time on the ln, fixing and differentiating from wn. Who knows they might have even saddled him with anime around 2017 to 2018, like what could be cut or condensed for anime while keeping the plot.

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  5. Bright_Lucky_Star

Reading List:
    Link