Discussion Fate/Grand Order (Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by rei_hunter, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    has the class been announced? if they make him a lancer, i'm not sure i could keep myself from laughing.

2. Atamahead027

Atamahead027 Pleasure Research Club President

Reading List:
    Link
    just a servant that use Space Suit in Shinji reminiscent. Its to be noted that in the original game, Shinji mentions someone actually summon Armstrong, but at that point, we don't know whose Armstrong is this.

3. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Give me a spoiler is fou really Merlin? Just realised Merlin appeared in the opening.

4. Atamahead027

Reading List:
    Link
    BEAST IV [Fou(r)], PRIMATE MURDER, CATH PALUG

5. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    so, i got curious when angra mainyu would be released and now i have a fear of drawing astolfo. curse my short attention span.

6. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure but it's during Fate/Accel Zero Event which considering the differences between the JAP and ENG versions, it should be around April.

Anyway ! I have finally finished farming those bastards fo Rapunzel !
    Damn it ! One per run ! 400 AP Q.Q

Yunchii likes this.
  7. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    that's not too bad of a wait. at least it's sooner than a couple of other things that looked nice, like costumes.

well done finishing rapunzel. that mission was horrible. not quite as bad, but i think i got hung up on clearing out 200 living corpses, as well. only had like 35 by the time i needed the mission and max base amount per run is like 5 without boosts. i just ran 101 over and over for 8 at 100% boost rate, but if you can somehow reach 150% i think you can get 10 out of it and it's really easy to beat. really wish i didn't max out that CE. ended up stuck at 125% as my cap which was no different from 100%.

there was also the rider or divine quest that took awhile. i did both via medusa so i can't quite remember which it was for, but that slowed me down, too. from there it was just grinding to finish the last 7ish. i got a little annoyed off at the shiki bond quests. her bp needed to hit 4 and 5 are a joke compared to the grind before that, but i guess it's nice that it actually gets easier to finish that chain. currently have to reach bp5 and 2 more runs in the 8th floor and i think i'm finished till the final things are unlocked.

had a (semi) nice yolo run when i woke up today. kept refreshing to find this one mordred support i like using and kept comin up empty. thought i'd see if my luck just went elsewhere and did a single quartz draw. 5* CE on the first, 5* CE on the second, and just said "let it ride" to get a 4* nursery rhyme on the 3rd. 4th and 5th were some crap 3* servants i already np 5'd, so i gave up rolling anymore. sadly, the 2 CE weren't event cards or something i'd actually use any other time either, so that was a bit disappointing.

8. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Geez, I feel too lazy to max out my CE~
    I prefer keeping my cats and all the other stuff for materials.

For example, I have bought all of the exp without exceptions~ 100 4* and 100 3*
    I have bought half of every gem in the shop, I still need to gain more cats, muffins and water...
    But I still have a lot to do~ 70/98 missions, that will be hard to succeed since my team is :

Heracles 64
    Ryougi 60
    Cu Chulain 54
    Andersen 55
    Robin Hood 50

And I don't have enough EXP to level them up~

Nevertheless, i still didn't roll once during this event, I will keep for the future events honestly.

Vanagandr likes this.
  9. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    i kept my decapicating bunnies for ignore, but the other shop CE weren't as useful as my petite devils and i wanted to streamline my spawn boost, drop rate, and bp up into 1 card each so i wasn't over gimping my front line, so they all got merged. that's a decent team, but i can see how it'd be hard to manage some of the upper floors without having a fair sized roster all leveled up.

i try to save, but the quartz just burns a hole in my pocket and i can't resist sometimes... i'll probably do a yolo here and there to snag dante and helena as they come out, maybe try to ignore chaldea boys and hope to snag kid gil from FP instead. i have this really bad feeling i'll draw astolfo if i do a quartz pull during that event, though he'll be an ever present threat from then on.

[​IMG]

edit: finally got my phone to take screenshots instead of restarting, and the stupid picture was too large to upload. got that fixed, as well. here's my current "best".
    Screenshot_take_2.jpg

edit 2: there we go. forgot to swap out my saber lily, but that's done now. not exactly "great", but they've been decent enough so far.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Vanagandr and Yunchii like this.
  10. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Decapitated bunny also had sure hit effect. That last room is hell for me. Emiya, MHX and Bacabbage almost cause me sq. Luckily got my Cu Culaiin to finish her.

Anon Ymous likes this.
  11. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    i think my team was something like elizabeth (lancer), kintoki, heracles support, cu chulainn, mash, and spartacus and no event CE at all. unleashed NP hell on MHX soon as things started, so didn't have to worry about her. fight got pretty brutal after that and came down to a battle between babbage and spartacus. i think i barely got away from that one with under 50 hp and guts used up/on cd. definitely one of the harder fights in the event, so far. granted, my mash is rather underleveled and only in roster cause of her cost and 3 berserkers is probably not the best choice for any sort of extended fight...

speakin of hard, can't find where i found it, but i saw a stall team in comments over on the wiki or reddit or something that tried to beat the 3 voids fight without using instant death. took the guy around 511 turns. really wish i could find it again... hell, i gave up and just restarted before reaching 10 once i realized my team had shit for np building. i definitely don't have the patience for something like that.

12. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tsk that rooster of yours
    my team are underleveled

13. Atamahead027

Reading List:
    Link
    Meanwhile, our KnK rerun got a new servant released in gacha.

While i didn't particularly like Fujino, she is voiced by Noto Mamiko....hmmm complex
    a new servant in rerun collab? does it mean when Primsa Ilya rerun strike they will feature
    [​IMG]
    MIYU!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    Yunchii likes this.
  14. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    180 stakes and 180 fluids total for Asagami's Skills, just kill me orz.

15. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay~!
    I finished all those damned quests !
    Saber on the rooftop with 500K HP, fuck you !
    Finish ten time a room at floor 8, fuck you !

With a underleveled roster, I beated the hell outta you~! *shakes pom pom*

Anon Ymous, Yunchii and Vanagandr like this.
  16. Atamahead027

Reading List:
    Link
    Spooked by martha orz

17. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Congrats. Times to clean up event shop then

18. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member