Resolved Fate/Hollow Ataraxia - CV Scene rant!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Lazriser, May 15, 2018.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I wanted to play Fate/ Stay Night but technical issues denied me access.
    I played and completed Fate/ Hollow Ataraxia instead and it had a bittersweet experience.
    The backstories of particular heroic spirits made the experience somewhat underwhelming due to it being history yet seeing the psychical copy of said heroic spirit in that timeline.
    Fate in humanity hollowed due to the backstory of the weakest yet most humane spirit.
    It was a good run for me and the Eclipse selection was boring except for that silver sister!
    Damn it! I have seen the character from YT videos and Carnival Phantasm but my previous image of her was ruined but eventually her characterization made her best girl in F/HA.
    Such a holy woman she is but to my deepest regrets, her scene had no voice over at all! (Main route)
    Pray tell if there is a patch for this particular scene, because her very moans must be heard, exemplify and recorded in my gospel!

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    elengee likes this.
  2. Atamahead027

Atamahead027 Pleasure Research Club President

Reading List:
    Link
    Rewatch every Shiro scene with Karen in episode menu, and you will notice that he is not speaking in Shiro but AM voice instead. Her scene didn't has voice over because that particular scene is changed in vita version where the voice is ripped off. Said vita version has AM and Karen biting play instead.

3. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't play the Vita version, and I tried restarting from Day 1 and clicked last meeting choice, but I still got the original scene.
    I tried replaying it in scene list and it crashed. Probably because I haven't played it in-game during game play.
    Sigh... You got any ideas? I'm okay with the Vita version as long it has a voice, because this original scene is just... lacking in spirit!

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  4. Atamahead027

Atamahead027 Pleasure Research Club President

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, never got crash while playing in pc except the famous memory error that crash save game. Probably related to what applied in the patch. Check your patch setting in menu bar

5. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I can change from Vita to uncensored patch, but oh well.:blobcry: Hopefully Fate Hollow Ataraxia will have an anime adaptation that includes the alternative scene.:blobwoah: