Recommendations Female Dominance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shorng, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Akahana

Akahana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I m late but tysm for the recommendation [had to reply to a non related comment without any links sorry!] Thank you again! You gave so many great recommendations lmao i m crying.I forever tried to find things of this genre but i am not familiar with how to since most are not translated.

Chicklit, sweethani and Nebula like this.
  2. Akahana

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i do that actually.I was talking abt more recommendations of the genre.But i can only get to know some novel names abt the genre here on the tags and most mpreg novels are bl.There are hardly any matriarchal novels too.But ty for the tip!

sweethani likes this.
  3. sweethani

sweethani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If female respect novel this
    女尊 tag/keywords could help but unfortunately not all were mpreg that's why I've made my own list. You could try to search for this if ever, since my recommendations only includes those that I like and those that were easy to mtl. If you like Female A and Male O you could search
    女A男O keywords

Just to add some tips if it's transmigration/crossing make sure, her soul only transmigrate not with her body because you would be disappointed definitely not mpreg. (PS: I was frustrated with how it turns out. When I think about it now, I really wasted my time and feelings ) so hope it helps you☺️

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    Shorng, Taruna and Nebula like this.
  4. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion, the FL's thinking is kinda cute since in her past life she's not a human. She doesn't know how human thinks, I could say is that she's simple and innocent. The ML is your typical male lead type, the rich except his appearance. I think he's on the pretty boy side since he's an omega.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    Nebula likes this.
  5. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Typical male leads are for bl or non mpreg bg romance ;) for mpreg if guy is tough fl should be tougher:ROFLMAO:

sweethani likes this.
  6. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, I also prefer that kind of novel in mpreg since if its like a typical story I should read normal novel without mpreg tags.. That novel I think the FL is tougher in terms of physical strength but just don't expect her to think like a man since she only relies on her instinct.

Nebula likes this.
  7. Akahana

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sm!!! I just finished one novel you recommended and i really liked it. I am glad i found such an amazing thread.i can't get out of this pithole anymore abt mpreg novels lol.

Nebula and sweethani like this.
  8. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really happy to hear that and you're welcome.
    You could try this one which I am currently reading

原来他暗恋我[女尊]
    https://m.shubaow.net/196/196287/

The ML liked the FL for a very long time but he was not expressive with his feelings. He only find ways to make such encounter with the FL. I even think, every encounter with this two is made by the ML. And what's so funny is that the FL thought the ML hate her. I could say is that the ML is like a white lotus or a scheming person but in a way on how to be with the FL. I think, the ML thinks it's the best way to attract the FL, you know the kind that has no interest to you but always appears in your daily life.

Fortunately, there are many on going female respect novel with good authors so they can save the two of us stock in this genre ..

Nebula likes this.
  9. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't want them to think like guys but like not want them shoft and cute mary sue but like you know cool kind like mellicia from Beware of the villainess or naiver from remarried empress and Tia(she is short and cute but she is a kid so) from I will be matriarch in this life there are many actually those who kinda deviate from original cliche and I have kinda read all these manhwa and normal romance novel novel lacks these kind of MCs so mpreg bg it is where all the cliched FLs role are played(that is soft and cute white moonlight in distress) by guys and and usual ml troupe is taken by ladies :blobtongue: and this reversal of role is good even in non mpreg

I just remembered seojin and Jin nara (I don't remember her name but mc's friend) from office blind date are such and amazing characters. While Jin nara can be said as secondary lead seojin is just just a side character (the way is drawn is super cool) while the mc shin hari was ok personality wise.

sweethani likes this.
  10. roshnikhanna

roshnikhanna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heroine saves a gentleman.

11. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's good but usually most of this story only happens at the beginning but as the story progress, it will be back to usual role. That's why I'd prefer female respected because usually the female lead is consistent.

Nebula likes this.
  12. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I realised this after reading female respect novels too :ROFLMAO:
    And in femaleAmaleO novels it's similar ro normal bg romance but with mpeg troupe I guess

sweethani likes this.
  13. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    I have another recommendation it is written by one of my favorite female respected author

女配和绿茶he了(女尊)
    https://m.shubaow.net/182/182513/

He Mian is dressed as a female companion in the book. In the book, the heroine is a central air-conditioner, and the hero is a scum. , In the end, it was full with He Meimei's granddaughter, and where is He Mian? Of course she is a female partner. She is the cannon fodder on the heroine’s road to success. She is one of the spare tires in the group of flowers and butterflies when the hero is wronged. He Mian looks at her in front of him and asks why she does not eat the apple. Pi's male protagonist rolled his eyes in his heart and crossed to the feminine society. What should I do? Of course it's pretentious! All kinds of wolfdog milk dog small fresh meat is not up to your own taste! ! Why hang on to the hero?

Nebula likes this.
  14. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    Nebula likes this.
  15. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was in your earlier recommendations too

This one I guess was the earliest recommendation and has few chapters translated too(y)

被强制匹配男友后
    https://m.shubaow.net/148/148167_1/#all

Though not mpreg the ml is quite cute I thought it was mpreg as it was in femaleA manO catagory but not :blobsweat_2:
    But it was waay better then novels I read from femaleA manO catagory

sweethani likes this.
  16. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    娇夫难养(女尊
    https://m.shubaow.net/126/126548/

Actually I'm lazy and also forget if the no vel has been recommended.. Hehehe sorry if I ever recommended some again

17. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    颠倒(女尊)

18. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4468735

Omega男友饲养指南[女A男O]

Somewhere in fAmO catagory I found this novel seems good but only few chapters are free officially

Can't find it

19. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    It is available in pirated sites that's why I can't share it here.. Sorry.. I don't know if it is okay if I DM you the site but be prepared with the xxx annoying ads really .. I registered in jjwxc but I also don't know how to unlock vip chapters that's why I can't help but read it at pirated sites with xxx ads..

Nebula likes this.
  20. Akahana

Reading List:
    Link
    I am late again! Not that online in novelupdates due to my exam period but ty for the recommendation! I will read it.

There is a new mpreg manhua as well now. All i have read abt this content so far only consisted of novels so i hope the manhua is great. I read a reverse harem matriarchal manhua of the same author before tho lol

sweethani likes this.