Recommendations Female Lead after revenge

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lily723, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Lily723

Lily723 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I'm looking for manhwa recs. I've read:
    -The Three Are Living A Married Life
    -The Villainous Turns The Hour Glass
    -The Essence of a Perfect Marriage
    -Angelic Lady

What I'm looking for is:
    - Revenge plot. MC gets revenge against her loved ones who wronged her and took everything from her. And she schemes to make them pay without them even knowing about her plans.

-A female lead that is smart, cunning, and manipulative. She takes down the villains through her own smarts ( it can have a little bit of fantasy but magic is not the reason she gets by. She defeats people through her scheming ). She gets revenge on the people who wronged her through her planning and manipulation. Doesn't have to be a villainous but she is ready to do what it takes for revenge.

-Very little fantasy. There can be a little but magic is not the main reason why the FL succeeds. She wins because of her scheming and manipulation. ( Like in The Villainous Turns the Hourglass)

-No Isekai. It can have stuff like Female Lead traveled back in time to get revenge. Or just found out about her loved ones wronging her without their knowledge ( like The three are living a married life).

- Villainous antagonists. They can be related to the female lead or just close friends. I'd like one of the antagonists to be a girl. A cheating ex is also great but not required. Point is, they have a close relationship with the female lead ( like friends or familial ) and they betray her.

-Good Art. Set in Royalty, nobility, or just around rich families.

- Male lead or romance is not necessary.

- Manhwa ends with villains disgraced and in an awful situation thanks to the female lead's scheming. And female lead has everything.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022