Resolved female mc, cultivation world, she has special eyes

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jem3710, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally forgot the title but it’s with a female MC that somehow gets these special eyes, people can cultivate in this world and the MC is part of a powerful family but she was weak and mistreated, in pretty sure the MC transmigrated, Mc can see through these spirit stones and be able to always get the good quality ones, I also remember that the ML has another love interest called the Jade Lake fairy or something that tries to kill off the MC multiple times, the love interest becomes the apprentice of some crazy lady that also tries to kill the MC and is also like a childhood friend of the ML, I remember that the MC ends up with a dragon and some type of spirit tree and a fish that spits spirit stones, she has a space in her mind where she puts her pets and has this fountain of this Holy Spirit water in her space too, she puts the spirit water inside the fish food to catch a bunch of these special fish that the MC and the ML went to get with a group of people to catch the special fish, I’m pretty sure the story has a lot of chapters, if anyone needs more details then I’ll try to remember even more

2. I_am_Yue

I_am_Yue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Demonic king chasing rebellious good for nothing... title is something like that...

Ml - Nangong Liuyun
    Fl - Su Luo
    And jade lake fairy - Li Yaoyao

3. darkchocolatesan

darkchocolatesan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I_am_Yue and Jem3710 like this.