Recommendations female mc, happy ending

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Jem3710, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw a post similar to this but mine is kinda more specific because I need one that for sure has a happy ending because sad endings genuinely break my heart sometimes yk, I will literally cry so much from reading a sad novel or watching a sad movie. You can say I’m sensitive and empathetic. Anyways, I’m looking for anime or Korean dramas, or just any show recommendations. I’m looking for more romantic comedies but I’m fine with anything as long as it does have some romance along the way (I enjoy seeing people fall in love, it’s sweet to watch) I don’t enjoy a BUNCH of drama or misunderstandings cause it gets annoying but it’s good if there’s some. I’d prefer for the ML to fall for her first cause sometimes they make girls act so stupid when they’re pursuing a guy, plus it’s fun to watch. I also do want it to be a female main character but if you have a really good recommendation with a male mc then I’m down for it. I’ve read so many novels lately and just want a bit of a change but don’t know anything to watch. I’m grateful for anyone’s recommendations!

2. Liedral

Liedral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only KR novel I've finished is Lucia. It's a pretty good story. Lots of smut though. Very happy ending

3. Chu2

Chu2 Sunshine~

Reading List:
    Link
    Love, Chuunibyo, and Other Delusions / Heart Throb
    It's starts off a lighthearted school life comedy but then you watch Yuuta and Rikka grow closer and closer, then as you learn more about Rikka and her past, you get to watch Yuuta struggle over whether to change Rikka or to accept her, and in turn accept the side of himself he tried to seal away, and as Yuuta becomes just as important to Rikka as her chuunibyo, you watch her agonize over letting go of her chuunibyo to make Yuuta happy, or hanging on to this part of herself which has been her entire being for so long.

The story is told from the perspective of the male MC, but the main character is clearly the girl, Rikka.

4. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe:
    Ouran Host Club (IMHO, anime ver final episode is a bit "forced" when compared to manga)
    Itazura na Kiss
    Shin Shirayuki Hime Densetsu Pretear
    Nodame Cantabile
    Cardcaptor Sakura
    Wedding Peach

As for the next ones, you need to read the manga 'coz the anime didn't goes as far as it's manga ver:
    Akagami no Shirayukihime
    Miracle Girls
    Kaitou Saint Tail
    Kaichou wa Maid-sama
    Lovely Complex

Jem3710 likes this.