Forgotten Title Female MC "Stronger Than Me“

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Toyama, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Toyama

Toyama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello out there,

I‘ve been looking around everywhere but I only vaguely remember one scene, so it’s kind of difficult to find it:

The female MC is in the Emperor’s palace and is asked by said ruler what kind of man she prefers.

Because she doesn’t want to marry, she declares that he "must be stronger than me." Which stumps everyone since she is already stronger than most - aside from one prince she is promptly promised to.

Sadly, that's all I remember ^^" .

Thanks for your help.

moonlhgt likes this.
  2. moonlhgt

moonlhgt ~Is in la la land~

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're willing to, I'm pretty sure that novel is on "my box novel" (without the spaces) I think I remember reading something that had those lines in there, but also don't remember the name. It might take a while to find it on there, but the one im thinking of is definitely on there. Do you perhaps recall if the fl said that all the men with harems there were something along the lines of 'dogs in heat' or 'breeding horse' ? Cause the one I'm talking about might have the fl saying that many times. But I'm not 100% sure because I've read so many cultivation novels that I can hardly tell what is what

Toyama likes this.
  3. Toyama

Toyama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll take a look over there, thank you!
    And now that you mention it, I do remember that the FL was indeed quite opposed to harems and refused to be part of one.

And I totally get what you mean about reading so many novels that you cannot really tell them apart anymore. It doesn’t help that the titles are all so similar and flowery. ^^"

moonlhgt likes this.
  4. moonlhgt

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep! And lots of em have basically the same plot too. If you can think of anything else about the novel, I'll try to help you find it! Cause I'll also probably start reading since rn I can't find one I haven't already read

Toyama likes this.
  5. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh... I can be wrong, but I vaguely remember having read something similar in "Phoenix Hairpin". Just that FL was in front of the Empress and the imperial concubines. It was during the selection of the fei for various princes....

Toyama and moonlhgt like this.
  6. Toyama

Toyama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, that's why it's so hard to remember specifics. *sighs* Thank you for that offer! Let's see, what else was there... I believe the prince had a moniker similar to "moon" or "night prince" and he only had one housekeeper. Also, I think skeletons were mentioned? - oh, and the FL had a rather high position in her family and was really greedy for money. That's all I remember for now. ^^" To be honest, I hadn't read that far into the novel before I lost it, so I can't even tell if I would recommend it yet. *coughs*

But I am running out of FL revenge novels to read, too, so I remembered this one. ^^

Hm, I don't think that's the one I am talking about, but I'll take a look at it anyway. It sounds interesting, in any case. Thank you!

moonlhgt likes this.
  7. moonlhgt

Reading List:
    Link
    Skeleton helps a lot! I think I know what one this is, but I'm not sure of the name. I might be able to get back to you with one in a bit

Toyama likes this.
  8. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, FL is very strong. Physically. And she's a swordsman... swordswoman xD
    She's regressed back to the age of 15ish and first sends her previous "husband no.1" into the desert. Then proceeds to prevent those imperial concubines and the Empress from choosing her as a wangfei for their sons.
    From what I've heard, ML is regressed as well.
    Should be a story along the lines of Empress of military lineage, just that she's a fighter xD
    (I can't say more, since I stopped reading when that imperial gathering I mentioned above has ended)

Good luck to you in finding the novel you're searching for!

Toyama and moonlhgt like this.
  9. Toyama

Toyama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I am glad that I actually remembered something useful. ^^" And it would be really great if you managed to find it, but of course, zero pressure here. :blobsmilehappy:

Thank you! And that novel sounds cool. Hehe, I am so putting that one on my To-Read list. I love it when the historical FLs are physically strong (and intelligent) - :blobhero: and it's even better if they annoy the harem. xD

moonlhgt and ParanoidKitten like this.
  10. moonlhgt

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever one I was thinking of, has disappeared from the face of the earth. I've looked on multiple websites for it, but came up with nothing, and the one I'm talking about I see whenever I'm not looking for it. If I can ever find it, I'll give you the name. But it still might not be the one you're looking for.

Toyama likes this.
  11. Toyama

Toyama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem, still thank you so much for trying! :blobgift: I didn't have much luck, either. Still, I am sure either of us will stumble upon it at some point - probably by pure chance when we're not actively looking for it. ^^"

I'll just read something else for now. :)

moonlhgt likes this.
  12. moonlhgt

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, if you haven't found anything yet, I suggest Lady Su, lots of people don't really like the beginning and I felt the same. However, after a bit it starts to show its true potential. I would rate it up next the Rebirth Of the Strongest Empress/Female Emperor if it weren't for the abrupt ending, since I'm a 2000 chapter kind of person, it might have taken the cake as my favorite. Hope you find the one you were looking for soon!

Toyama likes this.
  13. moonlhgt

Reading List:
    Link
    I just accidentally found the one I was talking about! It might not be the one you're looking for, but here it is: Evil Wang Pampers His Ghost Doctor Fei