Recommendations Female MC who lead a sect/business/organization/country and have full authority

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Duckfero, Feb 19, 2021.

1. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-80 is when she joined up with the Shadows Hand mercenary organization. It's somewhere around the 330s chapters that she starts floating the idea of forming the healing organization with her friends who are now in the leadership of the city the Shadows Hand is based in.

Volume 2 starts at ch-98 where the story switches location from Australia to China. Sidney is considered a frontier city out at the edge of human controlled regions, whereas Shanghai is one of the safe, tier-1, core cities of humanity. Thus she gets a "proper" education on how to use her skills while attending University here. As for the business aspect, she does what she's good at from her past life: business consultancy. She's the ideas person, the developer of plans, and a guide for her clients. Her (modern) schemes are innovative and grand, and the resulting profits are massive for her clients.

Duckfero likes this.
  2. Duckfero

Duckfero Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the informations! :p I think I will read them when i'm done with the one i'm reading right now!

Yeah it's true that there are many genius FL in historical times. And the worst, is that they start very weak and stay weak for at least 200-500 chapters in a world where you can be casually killed. And the ML is almost always OP and carry the FL. Basically, she can't do anything without him :/
    But there are a few novels similar to "From sidekick to Bigshot" with a genius MC in a modern world. Look at my list in the first spot, there are probably a few that you will like ^^

Chizuai likes this.
  3. xenocross

xenocross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend that you pick it up again.
    She revealed her true identity and gender around chapter 700s. While the novel is around 1800 chapter, so before halfway.

She became empress with her own ability. ML is her unofficial prince consort, that is, lower position than her lol.

Duckfero likes this.
  4. Rezelu

Rezelu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I got a good FL novel but sadly since it's updates is not frequent I lost track of it and forgot the novel title. Synopsis:
    A man reincarnates as a woman in a noble family, in a modern world where cultivators are widely known and kingdoms and empires are there but also modern democracy form of government is adopted even the military has modern technology it's a cultivation world with modern technologies.(in her/his past life he was a cultivator). she has a younger sister and she also established a jewallary company. She also established a mercenary group and her subordinates are one of the strongest cultivator in the world. In the cultivation world she is know as Queen Amythest,while in the mortal world she is just an unknown eldest daughter of a noble family. She is also the second strongest cultivator in the world.
    There is a place called 'ruins' where every cultivator go for breakthroughs and for inheritance and it is also a potal to many different cultivation world.
    The first fight of the Mc takes place in an island where she fought against the Demons who tried to invade their world.
    there is no signs of romance. The mc is secretive,calculative, strong,cold, indifferent and ambitious.
    So if you guys have come accross this type of novel please do let me know.

skyfall3250 and Duckfero like this.
  5. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks good.... What's the name!

Duckfero likes this.
  6. Evelina Vetro

Evelina Vetro Member

Reading List:
    Link
    miracle pill maker bullies the boss is indeed an ausome novel it is true her identities are not revealed to her family only her boyfriend gets to know her identities one by one but that does not mean their parents are clueless they get to know about her medicinal capabilities but they did not probe further to respect her privacy i m reading the novel up to date and at the latter part of the novel the huo family head which is their uncle who earlier made a deal with her parents that their last child or the first girl child would be the heir to the family they keeps an eye on her and slowly discovers her expertise in various field and later she participates in the heir assessment test where her talents and identities get revealed one by one and everyone have their jaw dropped to the floor it is a pity her parents and rest brothers apart from third brother are not here to witness it. Anyway it is truely amaizing.

7. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.wattpad.com/story/275585831-the-beautiful-lady-is-lonely-mtl-✓

the mc is independent, career over romance, powerful. it's QT, there's ML but over 90% of the arcs, there's no ml on it. sometimes mc became artist, mechanics, an empress , scientist but she prefer being mechanics.

the romance just side dish, ml not forceful. not passionate love but stable love and give comfort and security. no smutty