Forgotten Title Female protagonist Maid

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MistyForest, Aug 3, 2022.

?

What is the title of the novel??

1. Idk

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Idk

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MistyForest

MistyForest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for a novel I read about a year ago. It was where the female protagonist either died and woke up in the body of a child maid or the child maid remembered her past life. Anyways the child she posses becomes a great villain in the future and destroys kingdom/empire. But it’s not just her the two masters she serves also become villains under her. But she’s alive before all that happens and not only does she serve two masters she also takes care of their younger sister who’s a small and frail. Well the protagonists parents die and not a year later her masters parents die. The uncle of the masters parents then seal all 4 children in an isolated place with no windows nor a way out but a magical mirror that they can’t get out of. Apparently the uncle tells them it’s for their safety. Well the younger girl gets sick and almost dies and so the protagonist sneaks out to get medicine or a doctor but gets caught by the uncle and threatened but gets help for the younger sister. Apparently the kids are supposed to stay there for a long period of time. Anyways I cannot for the life of my remember the title of this novel nor find it. If anyone knows what it is please tell me!!!!!!

2. neuxxx

neuxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A Fairy Tale for the Villains

MistyForest likes this.
  3. MistyForest

MistyForest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!