Forgotten Title Female protagonist, transmigration?, musician

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by WitchQueen, Nov 29, 2021.

1. WitchQueen

WitchQueen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Possible spoiler warnings if u might become interested in it or are currently reading. I’ve been trying to remember this title or even just find the book for a while, and that’s saying something with my bad memory, then I found out about this and I hope someone else remembers. So here’s what I can remember about the plot:
    •At some point in the beginning it talks of the mc’s house being broken into by professionals and her bodyguards are fighting them. Whilst this is going on, she’s (the mc) is playing the piano, that after the pro’s kill the bodyguards, bewitches them till they shoot her dead whilst she’s playing.
    • then she transmigrates? And she’s happy because despite her loving family she was not allowed to go anywhere freely for her safety but now she can.
    • from what I remember, I think she transmigrated into a failed musician and has a comeback with a song maybe called black swan?
    •then the guy that loved her finds her and falls in love again, and her brother who also transmigrated finds her as well.
    If u can remember what it’s called please tell me. Also I apologize if I did anything wrong like giving away spoilers, my only excuse is I’m new and have no clue what I’m doing. I’m really sorry and thanks.

2. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Okie so this is interesting. But uhmmm she essentially commits suicide at the start? Kinda sad but +1 waiting for the name

3. WitchQueen

WitchQueen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummmmmmm, what I think happens is that she knows these men are gonna kill everyone else plus her. So she decides to play her fave song on the piano one last time, or something. Then she wakes up in the other girls body. Oh yhhhhh. Mc was originally Russian - with green eyes and long blonde hair and new body is Asian - can’t remember looks.

4. WitchQueen

WitchQueen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. No worries.I found it( ◠‿◠ ). For those who want to know, it’s called “His genius wife is a superstar”. I just got to figure out how to change this to resolved?

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  5. Janani

Janani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His genius wife is a superstar

My favourite novel

WitchQueen likes this.