Spoiler Fiancee Be Chosen By The Ring

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiancee Be Chosen By The Ring
    Alt name: Yubiwa no Eranda Kon'yakusha /
    指輪の選んだ婚約者

Synopsis
    An Engagement ‘Love Fantasy’ that all started with a ring!
    Daughter of the Countess, Aurora, attended an evening party. Without any interest to socialize nor in romance, Aurora lives by embroidery alone. Despite attending, she wouldn’t talk to anyone and only stared at the embroidery on the various dresses.
    Suddenly in the middle of an evening party, an old fashioned ring hits her.
    Then the knight named Clavis, famous for his name 「Noble of Ice」 declares, “I will marry the person this ring chooses!”
    What in the world could this mean…

Summary
    • The noble girl Aurora attends an evening social party but finds herself bored at the event
    • As she daydreams, a ring lands square on her forehead as a man then announces her as his wife-to-be
    • Though caught off guard, she gives the man named Felix a chance and tries to learn more about him.

2. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it would be a fate type ring maybe he saw how endowed she was and aimed for her but he just but threw it in a general direction. And she was choosen.

lmao. I appreciate the first thing he did thn was yo apologize.
    I also get that the male leads sister came in to apologize for brother and ensure he kept the girl but don't get what the deal was with the guy that came in afterwards don't really get the ending the mention of charity and stuff got me a little confused

The ring chose well for the Duke, she's pretty, open minded, kind.

It's just that the ring of destiny comes in, yet we have to see the couple rationalize the relationship. The burgeoning relationship is a bunch of "I'm not like the other girls" sayings. Also, so far this story completely fails the bechdel test, the test where there aren't two women who talk to each other about something other than a man. Usually the men are complimenting the ML at some point. It's a romance story with a bit of plot in it, as of now.

3. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens with MC and her ancient magic?

What's the main conflict of the story and how is it resolved?

Mikaa likes this.
  4. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jukki likes this.
  5. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any other spoilers?

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read some of this, ok the girl comes from a decent well off family and unlike most girls she’s more interested in fashion than possible marriage fiancés. So she goes to the party doing her wallflower thing and admiring all the latest fashions. When she gets hits by the ring and our ml like she my future wife! The mc is like wtf is this and who the f are you? The next day, the dude shows up in full grovel mode saying I’m sorry, I was plastered and desperate to get out of there. Turns out the ml is a big deal and the party was arranged by his big sis, he the youngest and the only male heir to his household, he also considered one of the top 10 most elegible bachelors basically he’s hot commodity with all the goods and zero negatives but despite it all he refuses to even get a girlfriend. So the family has been trying to play matchmaker for the longest. They are dude get married and have babies already. So getting lured into a trap his sister set up aka the party he get so wasted and desperate trying to get out of this he does the first thing that comes to mind. So to save face he apologizes to the mc and ask if she can go along with for awhile. TBH the mc in a similar predicament and she’d rather concentrate on fashion than go to any matchmaking sessions plus with the scene they made the night before everyone taking it seriously. His big sis even comes him and tell her look I know he’s stupid but please say yes I’m begging you. She agrees and they make it official. All in all its a pretty cute story.

9. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is a masochist. He's actually a big fan of our Male Lead - Felix. He thinks Aurora does not suit the male lead and will be Felix's only flaw (*eye rolls* :blobunamused:). He calls her privately at his party later and decides to make it so she is "spoiled" and Felix cannot marry her :facepalm::blobhero:(I guess the fact that Felix fell for her and will probably kill him or atleast half kill him is lost to him). His nonsense is stopped by her and some magic protection she has thanks to the accessories - I think it was her earrings. When Felix comes, he was going to beat him up after seeing her disheveled and in the state she is. She tells him she's fine and stops him because she wants to hit that idiot herself. He "falls" for her (well, there are all kinds of people) after she steps(she kicked him when he was lying down in pain) on him and hits him.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    Opelia, its0k, Krystal0020 and 11 others like this.
  10. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler!!

11. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u for the spoilers!

12. nixp

nixp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long time since I read this. Any more spoilers?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
  14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump since official manga translations have recently updated. Any new novel spoilers?

15. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone has black haired wizard ? not the prince the other one.

16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Request

Wow. A notif a year later. Anything new?

17. Snowdragon0001

Snowdragon0001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read 5 volumes so far. I love the story but it is both slow story wise and slow to come out. But if you want to read I give my full recommendation. Here are some spoilers:
    •Aurora El La Porta (MC) is being a wallflower at Duchess Laetus' (ML Sister) ball. She is obsessedwith embroidery so she came to look at all the different dresses. While contemplating changing the embroideryon her dress when she getts home she is hit in the head by a ring. Before she knows it Felix I'll Le Clavis (ML) walks over and says that the ring has chosen his bride.
    •The next day at Aurora's home Felix grovels on the ground to apologize. When Aurora asks why he did what he did Felix states that the entire night his sister had been introducing women to him and after finally having enough and being a bit drunk he said he would pick his bride by throughing his ring. When Aurora states they can play it as him being drunk he states that could hurt her reputation and that he wish to end things in a way that won't hurt her. He also adds that the triple digits worth of women interested in him, after last night, have almost all but stopped pestering him. Felix all but begs her to maintain the status of his fiancée for a little longer and Aroura thinking it will not only help the far to ernest man in front of her but will give her time to but work on her embroidery agrees. Then marches in Duchess Luna Maré Clavis El La Laetus (ML sister) begging Aurora to give her brother a chance and gets excited when she finds out Aurora will be excepting his proposal (not knowing it temporary). Just then Luminox Il Le Porta (MC brother) enters the room wanting to know why the visitors are at their house. Luna tells him about the engagementand that she brought the paperwork to make it offical leaving Luminox dumbfounded. Before Luna could continue Felix pushes her out the door saying he will return on a later day to talk to Aurora.
    •The same night Aurora enters her bedroom to find a wizard on her balcony names Eric asking her Lady Aurora. (Note through all this she is warry and keeping her distance) As he is in a royal mage outfit Aurora asks is he is here about Felix. After confirming this Aurora lightly admonishs him for entering her room through the balcony. Using magic he gets close to her and looks at the ring (the one thrown) and starts states all the appealing things that match her to Felix and how he has chosen well. A confused Aurora asked what he is talking about and he says he had to make sure the chosen bride was right for the "Pride of the royal gurad". Throughong on his hood he disappears once more leaving a confused Aurora.
    •A week later Felix visits Aurora to chat over a cup of tea. Aurora tells him she didn't know anything about him before the ball and that her maids where upset with her when they found out and gushed about him. Felix tells her that they exaggerate and he is far from being as good as they make him sound to be especially as he has pore communication skills and thus doesn't make for a good leader. Aurora tells him that's fine as few are born leaders and it is a learned skill much like her father and his time will come. This surprised Felix and warmed his heart a little (unknown to him). They continue talking about what he does with the royal guards and magic knights. The talk about how his magic is ice based and that he is probably in the top 10 for fighters in the royal guard. The sit in silence while Aurora embroiders and Felix comments that she must be really fond of it. Aurora says it brings her much joy with a warm look on her face and asks if Felix has any hobbies. Felix embarrassingly states fortune telling (known as a female hobbie) in a magic sense more then anything. He states that he doesn't normally tell people this but he found himself telling her anyway and Aurora encourages him by saying that Fortune telling priests are men so there is nothing wrong with it. This puts a warm look on his face (I smell the start of love) and he states they should make the engagement public when they get the chance.
    Just let me know anyone wants me to continue this.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2024 at 5:42 PM
    EPITHE11 likes this.