Mini-Game Fight me!

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Lazriser, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is getting interesting.... :blobpeek:

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At that moment, when the armed man shouted something incomprehensible, 'Maraselah' instantly closed the distance between them. His arms stretched out like snakes pouncing for their prey, and each hand formed a claw reaching out for the wanderer's life.
    I'll reply later, need to sleep now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  3. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    kay i wait for reply... :blobspy:

4. Novetsu

Novetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The supreme Dieu-sama thanks you for your meagre gift, be grateful that a humble being such as I has given you my thanks. :blobowoevil:

girisuherman and EnerHighwave like this.
  5. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    \
    some question... is only the city are destroyed or whole world destroyed?

6. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    City alongside the region, but not the whole world.

CONTINUATION @EnerHighwave
    The wanderer shouted words that would render the common person speechless, but 'Maraselah' was not a common person. 'Maraselah' had lived throughout the ages of countless civilizations, witnessing most of what a normal person lifespan's was incapable of. His curse made him unable to stop or die naturally, due to his Sainthood to Lady Mara. His body incapable of aging for even decay was decayed by the accursed arcane of bestowed upon him in his early years. Unable to age, and unable to save even a single soul, when he formally became the Saint of Mara; he's newly reformed existence gave him an eternity to save those that wanted and needed saving, but how cruel fate was, in his eternity, instead of bringing salvation to the living, he forcefully nailed their coffins in his name and damnation.

"You are... from another Earth. I see... again, shall I be tested with by the forces beyond my reach?"

Losing hope yet desperately desiring it still, he wandered everywhere that had life, because even with all those failures and sinful massacres, he still desired to be a savior of all and saint to the needy, poor, and weak. And due to this distorted mindset, he damned everything in his path to salvation. He fought against primitive creatures, armed combatants from countless civilizations, and even supernatural entities older than him. Alas, it was all in vain like his vanity, they could not stop or end him. What he loved, died. What he sought, collapsed. What he had, dispersed. Such was the byproduct of his curse, and that which led to his taboo name 'Mara' and 'Selah'. Lady Mara, his unfortunate encounter with her, led him to a live a life of truly living hell on earth.

"Earth... Earth... Fret not, wanderer. This is Earth, O lost sheep. Stray from... their path."

Now, the wanderer was just like the rest he met in his life. Wearing strange clothing. Armed with strange tools. Spoke strange tongues. Acted strange. The wanderer was stranger to even this world's laws, as the distortion around him continued to increase and power and range.

"The Year is... I remember not. Time stilled for me... and it shall for you... in paradise."

'Maraselah' felt the need to escape as his human instincts were telling him, that death was approaching faster by the second, should he continue in his attempt to save this strange wanderer from a distant land. Indeed, any normal human would do so, but he was 'Maraselah', and 'To love is to hate'.

"Even if... you are opposed to my will! I shall... I-I shall save you!"

Remembering those ill fated words, 'Maraselah' answered the stranger's doubts as he closed the distance between them, without fear of dying, without hesitation of failing, and without self-reflection that he was committing the same mistake all over again.

"Let me save you, from yourself, from this world, and from me!"

Any reasonable communication was impossible with the World's Wicked Saint. Thoughts incoherent with his actions. Forever bitter in his own vainglorious journey in redeeming all. Reaping everything to nothing until he himself is reaped. A madman loved by the Witch of Twilight, Lady Mara. A Saint bestowed vain miracles and abysmal powers. This was the Vainglorious Saint of Mara, St. Augustus Nova 'Maraselah'.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    EnerHighwave likes this.
  7. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    "Multi-universe theory seem truth" Lan mutter and decide to no need to listen saint word again, then beside him small recorder appear floating as if gravity not exist while color of word turn gray, then he say.

"Time: i don't know, Log 9432... something gone wrong with last jump"

his thumb press the red button then small beep sound can hear from multiple place in every direction, this event don't make him feel strange... after all how he get this power was... he don't even want remember it. but, the side effect is nice. 'Common sense break' basic skill every hero need and he have it... finally the built up reach needed level and then his sphere explode.

invisible wave spread through air in speed that human eye never catch, the wave vanish in end of horizon while Lan eye seem unfocused for moment before he smile.

"Its confirmed i jump to parallel universe... everything still same but... my safe house is gone"

the world color slowly return and Lan grabbed the tape from air and jump toward tall building roof top. as he arrive the world snapped back, wind flowing again.

road where he stand before gone only leaving carter and distortion... a place where he use the power twisted apart by powerful natural force that try correct error, but there some shape in center of twisted zone. recorder gone from his hand and large binocular appear replacing missing item... it was him! In panic Lan trace his body, try searching something missing, but found none and decide to forget it, but he realize his hip more lighter, there missing weight and it was... his pistol.

*BOOM*

Suddenly explosion ripped the air and Lan surprised and look at source.

"Did i tell him to not approach?... wait.... fuck"

there nothing to see but thick black smoke rising to air then followed by rain of debris. Lan standing on top of 5story apartment, frozen in disbelieve.

"Poor guy... i forget tell him there is mine around here" Lan chuckle a little then press button on his wrist watch.

00:57:59

"Well whatever... i got something to do after all, he seem little crazy by the way, so this definitely not my mistake"

He appear on road again but this time his body surrounded by stronger distortion before return to normal after few second and start walking away from crime site, while he walk sometime he jump as if avoid something on ground.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  8. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    A burst of light with a force penetrating even the the air and ground with immense firepower. Needless to say, it was an explosion triggered by something alien to 'Maraselah'. The dust cloud cleared away to reveal a hooded figure trapped within the crevices. It was not luck the Saint's body did not break apart at the moment of impact. The accursed arcane had instantly decayed most of the force, leaving only splinters lacerating and embedded on him.

"Ah... that hurt... a lot.", he murmured from the within the crevice while staring at his injuries 'healing' from all over his body. Healing was not exactly the correct term for this situation. Clearly, his cuts, bruises, and bleeding had vanished within seconds, but his flesh did not regenerate at all. It was a phenomenon akin to healing, but the mechanics behind it were not something equivalent to healing. The damage done to him simply 'died'. Indeed, the Saint's ludicrous curse even affected things of this level. It killed the cuts. It killed the bruises. It killed the broken bones and bleeding organs. It killed everything that happen to stain him with the touch of reality. 'Maraselah''s accursed arcane devoured karma in all it's entirety, and the more maddening he became, the greater the curse's power affected him and everything around him.

Within the crevice, he felt the 'living soul' was leaving the vicinity. Knowing that person was escaping his reach, once again, 'Maraselah' felt that everything he desired to protect would leave him to his lonesome. It was the same on the ill fated day, and even now, the same situation happened. Everything and everyone was leaving him, left to rot and never fulfill his duty to relief them. He never wanted to feel such abandonment again, so like what did he in the past till now, he shall forcefully grasp all straws he could find, so that he may find his duty finally done.

"I won't let you escape me. Never. Never again. Never again, will I lose my path. I will surely... save you.", with the intent of catching up to his assailant, he...

It was morning and the day was fiery as the sun's blaze rained down rays of light and warmth all activity on Earth with life and change. The clear blue skies that spanned horizons endlessly and the clouds drifting about in the vastness of space trembled. The earth's soil cracked and the vegetation deep underneath the surface withered to ashes. The blue expanse turned alarming scarlet with hues of purplish black clouds roaming about, as piercing violet rays of darkness launched itself outward from where 'Maraselah' was left for dead. The whole region within a minute transformed a nightmarish hell of 'dark death'. The earth continued to shake with trepidation, fearing something was awakening. Like a gigantic beast that hibernated now awake, seeking prey to devour to fill the void in it's stomach. The air corroded with miasma permeating throughout the air rapidly. Only the sounds of destruction and silent despair ringed in the whole region.

A wave of shadows engulfed where 'Maraselah' laid still. It splashed curses from all eons. It splashed death with it's jubilant waves of darkness. It gushed out like a dam broken. The dark seas flooded the horizons within minutes. Each wave resembled a legion of claws grasping upward for anything in the skies to be devoured. Each wave resembled a legion of jaws rushing to devour everything on land and sea. Violet darkness exploded like a pillar of doom. Monstrous howls. Agonizing screams. Lamenting cries. A singularity of despair.

In the middle of this anomalous calamity, was "Maraselah' floating still mid-air. Levitating eerily like a puppet without life. 'Maraselah' raised himself at front, and with tremendous push from violent energy coiling him. He launched himself like a stake onward to where his assailant escaped to. The Vainglorious Saint's salvation had began again with the appearance of this strange dangerous wanderer. The world could only remain silent for it's untimely death.

9. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    somewhere in country side, on abandoned refueling station air shivered for second and without warning a eastern man with black hair and overcoat appear, on his hand there is warped burger and then like an illusion the man vanish and appear siting on hood of abandoned car. he eat without care then his hand reach to air. suddenly glass of water appear but it was not land on man hand, the glass appear little to left from and then gravity catch up and glass smashed on hard asphalt.

"Too heavy"

his expression change too strange and too fast then return to normal as he sigh, air around him flickering again and object appear from thin air. first a various canned food, then a sport car, heavy truck, container, jet plane then... a huge cargo ship land behind him smashed the small store. after that he continue eating without care as bottle of water appear on his hand.

"This too strange, what happen to this country? why military leaving they equipment intact like that?"

while he thinking suddenly his watch beeping and he nodded. "time is up" Lan said while dusting his clothes. with clap of hand a sphere of distortion surround him again and his figure blurred. then invisible gush spread from him, air humming as distortion became stronger and bigger.

lighting start jumping from distortion striking everything around him, air became heavy and sky turn dark... no its became red then white cloud turn dark... Distortion stop expanding and stand still.

"That not me" said Lan while looking at sky but he found something seem speeding toward him, a large binocular appear again and he frozen again then his body flicker unfocused for second.

"Impossible..." he look at half eaten burger "Drugged?"

After throwing binocular away that mysteriously faded, now his hand holding Stinger missile launcher. Lan aim at saint that flying with strange posture that can considered Neck hurt and hand sore. Lock on finish and Lan press trigger, small missile ejected then speeding away but suddenly vanish and explosion can hear few moment later.

then air distorted again, the cargo ship behind him vanish then Lan also gone. Then moment later on top a hill distortion appear, followed by beach chair and bowl of popcorn then Lan dropped on chair with black sun glasses, he smile and whisper "Ramming speed"

A red glow appear on from top of cloud.

10. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    after calculation of impact resuting:
    Damage at 8 km from crash site
    Multistory wall-bearing buildings will collapse

Wood frame buildings will almost completely collapse

Small bridges will collapse

Glass windows will shatter

Up to 90 percent of trees blown down; remainder stripped of branches and leaves

P.S if this too OP can i undo this ?

11. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    There is one thing I'm very confused about this fight. You're talking about buildings or trees, but if I recall, we met in the middle of nowhere. Meaning just the soil with sands and hazy horizons in the distance, under the heat of the sun.

Damage is acceptable, as long it's not instant-kill/death or planetary-level or above.

12. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    yep we in middle of nowhere but there small town 4 km away from impact and refueling station abandoned with along with dead tree everywhere

13. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, how convenient. Acceptable.

CONTINUATION
    The assailant's attempt to stop 'Maraselah' was useless. Everything that came on contact with his touch 'decayed'. The moment something entered his vision, the accursed arcane would render all it's activity immobile. The flow of time of that something would literally stop all activity from the highest to lowest dimensional structure of information. All that remained for the object was to be swallowed whole by the ushering dark waves flooding everything in 'Maraselah''s path.

The darkness liquefied transformed to serpentine whips, and overstretched to arcs over the land with insane momentum. The target of these black purplish serpents of darkness were the boundaries of the assailant's spherical distortion. In the awakening of the accursed arcane, though the Saint is not knowledgeable of which powers or means the assailant's anomalous abilities possess, the very nature of his curse enabled 'Maraselah' to feel all 'activity' within his surroundings. A multitude of black spikes had pierced something invisible yet tangible within the space across the sky. 'Maraselah' did not know what it was, but it knew it was 'active' in a certain sense and possess deep karmic ties to the assailant. Without hesitation and doubt, it began to corrode the invisible tangible 'barrier'. The 'decay' was not instantaneous, but the spread of 'decay' was rapid as the space above them, was cracking, melting, and tearing apart with darkness invading the distortion. It was raining black. A black rain of curses assailed everything below the 'barrier''s influence.

14. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan surprised and immediately change to battle mode as he sense strong ripple of time, all momentum of cargo-ship is gone. falling apart, rusted and then reach ground as dust of rust. then suddenly something hit his sphere... a something that he consider impossible is happen.

The Node burned and connection start failing apart, a carefully crafted web of node was breached. without hesitation he cut all node surround decayed part, he saved most sphere but unfortunately the destroyed parts is located on top its head and now its falling apart like black rain.

The world lose its color again but this time there so many object that orbiting around him, decayed parts continue moving forward toward him pierce this private dimension, but in this place he was the master... a jeep appear in front of him blocked most of decay and give him time for react.

Color of word return while decay appear from falling blue ring far from place he stand before, distortion spread everywhere like wild , air shivered, earth giving cracked, debris floating on random direction but most important there various invisible dark gap on air.

Lan appear on middle most biggest gap and holding on bleeding hand then he ask with grave tone.

"Are you from remnant? did they send you? or they send me to you?"

The gap appear again and more and more appear on air and all of them positioned like C like a wall with saint on middle.

"ANSWER!"

15. Novetsu

Novetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zheya Ah right, if we get the chance to fight then DIEU-sama says he wishes to fight in a proper city as one of the two weapons DIEU permits himself to use is located in a city, is that permitted?

16. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    i bet the fight going to take more than 3 day on real life

Novetsu likes this.
  17. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question, when this fight ends, will the story continue or will a new setting be put in place??

18. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    @EnerHighwave 'spectator & potential sponsor'
    @girisuherman @raidou99 @Rou @Derrax @Novetsu 'fighters'

The assailant howled at the Saint's untimely appearance, with all material lay to ashes and corroded debris scattered everywhere. Normally, the Saint would answer a human's attempt in communicating with him, but 'Maraselah' was currently day dreaming. The Vainglorious Saint of Mara was trapped in his own delusion, unaware of the catastrophe he wrought upon the world. Truly, the accursed arcane warped even his sense of reality as it did to all karmic existences. All the assailant could hear from the towering wave of darkness were the pulsing sounds of violent energy rippling towards it's surroundings in cacophony. If only the assailant never pushed away the Saint, perhaps a level of conversation was possible, but such a reality too, was devoured by the karmic devouring serpents within the Saint. It was a possibility, though small, could be a reality but the fears of the unknown had aided the accursed arcane's momentum. Restricting any form of sanity. Devouring anything with karma. Cursing everything with vile potent death-bringing 'decay'.

There was hope, but hope was lost in the explosion of despair's outcry for attention. The stranger wanderer felt all of what makeup of him shuddered, as his cells were being forcefully activated to 'die' faster beyond it's capacity. The soul, invisible yet existent within him, was also starting crack and erode. Without implying the obvious, 'he' was dying. Just by staying near 'Maraselah', the assailant was dying from all the radiations, miasmas, and curses coming from 'Maraselah'. Indeed, such was the Saint's taboo name, 'Mara' and 'Selah'. An eternity of suffering. The first trigger was 'To love is to hate', and now the second trigger was, 'To live is to suffer'. The accursed arcane's runes surfaced everywhere on 'Maraselah' as each rune shined eerily than before.

Leaving no reply back to the fatally injured, contaminated, and almost collapsing stranger who was on the verge of death. The gigantic jaws and claws of 'Maraselah' simply went for the 'saving'. Darkness exploded even more with turbulence, as all the assailant could see was 'his' inevitable death as darkness swallowed him whole. Not a scream, or tear, less even a sound or reaction was possible. He would not die instantly from invading darkness, but he would suffer endlessly within the darkness, until every particle would remain no more. After all, 'Maraselah' was infamous not for genocides, but bringing endless suffering everywhere he goes, and death was his last and greatest mercy to all life.
    YOU DIED!
    UNLOCKED HINTS!

• 'Maraselah' is never hostile.
    • 'Maraselah's accursed arcane is not always active. (Pseudo-immortality due to Negation)
    • 'To love is to hate' is the first level of activation. (Negation)
    • 'To live is to suffer' is the second level of activation. (Degradation)

Permission accepted.
    Nay. Thanks for 'gaming' with me. At least you got a consolation price.
    Resets back to the ghost city, but you can traverse anywhere on Earth.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  19. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Duh... i kinda died, did you know that was not real him right? Lan actually still on other dimension, his hand bleeding because exploding node not to curse... next time then

P.S ultimate attack fail

20. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... I'm pretty sure he was alive when he was shouting at my 'character'. Indeed, the node exploded which resulted to your fatal wounds and blood loss. Still, whether he was a clone or replica of information materialized, 'Lan' will suffer inside 'Maraselah'. It was a good fight actually, but I had a hard time trying to understand your scenario. Luckily I managed somehow, except for the part where this 'Lan' is actually not your true body or something like that. Regardless, you died in this fight, or should I say, your representative for this fight died. You should await for our sponsor to reward your efforts against mine 'Maraselah'.

Ultimate attack fail? You means yours or mine? 'Maraselah' has yet to do his ultimate, so I shall assume it was your city-level destroy weaponry that used against 'Maraselah''s darkness, huh? I mean, you could had kill 'Maraselah', when it was only still first activation, but second activation happened when you increased the distance between 'Lan' and 'Maraselah'.