Fill the [blank] Games version 2.0~

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Asakura Ouryuu, Nov 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [ Fossil and his squirrel collection ] should [create a giant robot to] fight [the shitty @Osamaru clones], but [...] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [ Shem ] no longer [ loves Cookies ] and [This subject of the phantom emperor declares that you] cannot [ buy Westeller's avatar anymore ]. So we [went at it] until [Stop Teasing Parth Fund's, whose name I can't seem to summon, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death], [our wallets] shall [ follow the awesome BlackKnightGodzilla] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [Donations will be kindly appreciated but blackjack is too] OP, [nerf plz]!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  2. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [ Fossil and his squirrel collection ] should [create a giant robot to] fight [the shitty @Osamaru clones], but [instead a certain girl, @leegood, became a] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [ Shem ] no longer [ loves Cookies ] and [This subject of the phantom emperor declares that you] cannot [ buy Westeller's avatar anymore ]. So we [went at it] until [Stop Teasing Parth Fund's, whose name I can't seem to summon, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death], [our wallets] shall [ follow the awesome BlackKnightGodzilla] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [Donations will be kindly appreciated but blackjack is too] OP, [nerf plz]!

3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember to remove tags after the first mention to not spam people~
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [ Fossil and his squirrel collection ] should [create a giant robot to] fight [the shitty Osamaru clones], but [instead a certain girl, leegood, became a] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [... Maybe~?] Now [ Shem ] no longer [ loves Cookies ] and [This subject of the phantom emperor declares that you] cannot [ buy Westeller's avatar anymore ]. So we [went at it] until [Stop Teasing Parth Fund's, whose name I can't seem to summon, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death], [our wallets] shall [ follow the awesome BlackKnightGodzilla] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [Donations will be kindly appreciated but blackjack is too] OP, [nerf plz]!

And, time for new text I guess~

Hello, [...] a [...] of [...], and I came to bring [...] and [...] to [...], so please don't [...] or [...] will [...], okay? *[...]*

Fossil likes this.
  4. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    But @Osamaru is meant to be bullied! So it was intentional!

AliceShiki likes this.
  5. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot to remove the quotes~ *giggles*

Hello, [...] a [...] of [...], and I came to bring [...] and [...] to [...], so please don't [make @Shinsori cry], or [...] will [...], okay? *[aliens]*

7. Drevart

Reading List:
    Link
    well, I'm a bit dull now XD (p.s. finally somebody answered me ;-;

Hello, [...] a [...] of [...], and I came to bring [...] and [...] to [...], so please don't [make @Shinsori cry], or [a giant teddy bear filled with popcorn and rainbow ] will [...], okay? *[aliens]*

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *pat pat pat*

Remember to remove the mention after the first time btw, to avoid cluttering the person's alerts~
    Hello, [...] the [bone of my sword; Steel is my body and fire is my blood; I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons; Yet, those hands will never hold anything] of [...], and I came to bring [...] and [...] to [...], so please don't [make Shinsori cry], or [a giant teddy bear filled with popcorn and rainbow] will [...], okay? *[aliens]*

9. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, [meet the @Enigma that is the] the [bone of my sword; Steel is my body and fire is my blood; I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons; Yet, those hands will never hold anything] of [...], and I came to bring [...] and [...] to [...], so please don't [make @Shinsori cry], or [a giant teddy bear filled with popcorn and rainbow] will [...], okay? *[aliens]*

Fossil and AliceShiki like this.
  10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I forgot to remove it myself... Remove the (Shinsori) tag though! >.<

11. Drevart

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, [meet the Enigma that is] the [bone of my sword; Steel is my body and fire is my blood; I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons; Yet, those hands will never hold anything] of [...], and I came to bring [Caesar to thee] and [...] to [...], so please don't [make Shinsori cry], or [a giant teddy bear filled with popcorn and rainbow] will [...], okay? *[aliens]*

12. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, [meet the Enigma that is] the [bone of my sword; Steel is my body and fire is my blood; I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons; Yet, those hands will never hold anything] of [...], and I came to bring [Caesar to thee] and [...] to [cuddle], so please don't [make Shinsori cry], or [a giant teddy bear filled with popcorn and rainbow] will [...], okay? *[aliens]*

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, [meet the Enigma that is] the [bone of my sword; Steel is my body and fire is my blood; I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons; Yet, those hands will never hold anything] of [...], and I came to bring [Caesar to thee] and [...] to [cuddle], so please don't [make Shinsori cry], or [a giant teddy bear filled with popcorn and rainbow] will [make you wish you were @Ophious], okay~? *[aliens]*

14. GinDole

GinDole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, [meet the Enigma that is] the [bone of my sword; Steel is my body and fire is my blood; I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons; Yet, those hands will never hold anything] of [...], and I came to bring [Caesar to thee] and [ @Bad Storm ] to [cuddle], so please don't [make Shinsori cry], or [a giant teddy bear filled with popcorn and rainbow] will [make you wish you were @Ophious], okay~? *[aliens]*

15. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, [meet the Enigma that is] the [bone of my sword; Steel is my body and fire is my blood; I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons; Yet, those hands will never hold anything] of [potato for I have allergies], and I came to bring [Caesar to thee] and [ Bad Storm ] to [cuddle], so please don't [make Shinsori cry], or [a giant teddy bear filled with popcorn and rainbow] will [make you wish you were Ophious], okay~? *[aliens]*

16. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    I have [....] to claim what isn't rightfully mine but should be and it is[...]. For after stealing it back from the [...] I should be able to finally complete my dearest wish of[....] and having to deal with [....]. I am [...] and I declare that [...]. So [bow down before me all you decript and broken @fossils ] for me all you [...].

17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I have [ @Shio's blessing, that allows me] to claim what isn't rightfully mine but should be and it is [...]. For after stealing it back from the [...] I should be able to finally complete my dearest wish of[....] and having to deal with [....]. I am [...] and I declare that [...]. So [bow down before me all you decript and broken fossils ] for me all you [...].

18. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    I have [ @Shio's blessing, that allows me] to claim what isn't rightfully mine but should be and it is [...]. For after stealing it back from the [Yuri Garden] I should be able to finally complete my dearest wish of[....] and having to deal with [....]. I am [...] and I declare that [...]. So [bow down before me all you decrypt and broken fossils ] for me all you [...].

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I have [Shio's blessing, that allows me] to claim what isn't rightfully mine but should be and it is [...]. For after stealing it back from the [Yuri Garden] I should be able to finally complete my dearest wish of [peeling @Potatoes ] and having to deal with [....]. I am [...] and I declare that [...]. So [bow down before me all you decrypt and broken fossils ] for me all you [...].

20. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    I have [Shio's blessing, that allows me] to claim what isn't rightfully mine but should be and they are [the 'Forbidden BL Works' of Ikezaki Misa]. For after stealing it back from the [Yuri Garden] I should be able to finally complete my dearest wish of [peeling @Potatoes ] and having to deal with [....]. I am [...] and I declare that [...]. So [bow down before me all you decrypt and broken fossils ] for me all you [...].