Recommendations Find me harem novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Johnbilgates, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys drop the ATG Topic and post More Harem Novels. I Need More!:blobcat_hyper:

2. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just don't know now how long this novel is going to finish, this God Realm Arc as if Starting Over from the beginning, Against The God 2 or just Against The God, prior God Realm is Against The God: the prequel

Oh yeah, would you like to read My Wife Is Beautiful CEO?

3. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Transcending the Nine Heavens
    A Will Eternal
    Realms of the Firmament
    Emperor's Domination
    Otherworldly Evil Monarch
    I am Supreme (maybe, I have not read)
    Martial World (probably)
    Martial God Asura (Not recommended)
    Sovereign of the Three Realms
    Long Live Summons
    Miracle Throne
    Hedonist Sovereign (is modern, but fits the bill)
    Limitless Sword God (Hero is more like how Yun Check treats his wives. Saves them, goes to a new place, a waifu is in trouble again but still found it kinda cool back then. )

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  4. AliasS

AliasS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fair warning about Long Live Summons.

On the one hand the MC is kind of fun in a troll kind of way. So if you like an MC who screws with his opponents then you'll like him. The flaw in the series though is the author just goes absolutely nuts giving this kid power ups. It really doesn't take long before the author either forgets or doesn't have time for all the stuff this kid can do and it makes the series feel like a bit of a bloated mess at times.

Another issue is that the author apparently has never herd the word build up before. Sometimes major events will just kind of happen with no explanation and build up and the author thinks an exposition dump is enough to catch the reader up on what they vomited into the story.

For example at one point there is this tornament. Well part way through the tornament apparently someone oppened a portal off screen and there is an invasion of these demon guys who have already ubducted a bunch of important people and are now appearing at the tornament to kidnap and/or kill the younger generation. BTW I explained it more straightforwardly than the author did who instead has c various characters mention bits and pieces of these details during conversation.

It seriously just happens without warning and completely interrupts what was happening. This happens more than once too and can be pretty infuriating.

But overall if you like the MC, don't mind the sloppy power ups and the occasional jarring pacing issue then you'll enjoy it. I don't I sounded SUPER negative but it IS an entertaining read a good bit of the time. You just need to overlook a few pretty big flaws.

Dzerx likes this.