Spoiler First-Class Lawyer Spoilers (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by shouahang58, Oct 7, 2021.

1. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: First-Class Lawyer Spoilers
    Raw Title: 一级律师
    Raw Site: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2674286
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/first-class-lawyer/

Summary:
    Yan Suizhi, the young and accomplished dean of the interstellar Maze University’s law school, wakes up in a body that has been gene-modified to resemble that of a twenty-something-year-old. He had supposedly ‘died’ in a premeditated explosion a few months ago but someone had managed to save him. In his search for his saviour as well as his murderer, Yan Suizhi encounters his former student, Gu Yan, who is now a successful lawyer at Southcross Law Firm.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Couldn't find a spoiler link to this novel.

Can I please get some spoilers on this novel?!
    Who try to kill MC and who saved him?
    MC and ML's relationship?
    how does ML fall for MC?
    How does MC fall in love with ML?
    Does ML know that MC is MC?
    What are each arc about?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Yazfeer_

Yazfeer_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll write as I read ( and remember) lol

MC wakes up in an apartment with no memories of the last six months a forged ID card, a one way ticket of of the planet and a recording that says that the accident he was in was not an accident at all, he was the target.
    He went through genetic modification and now he seems younger, no further details are provided in this first arc.

ML is already suspicious of MC's identity, when they're in the hospital he nearly signs the infirmary slip with MC's og name, he even tells one of his friends that he went to that planet for a case and to watch a play "the emperor's new clothes" and that the emperor was currently injured lol.

There was a doctor that just passed by for a moment but seemed to recognize MC
    MC's it's also not at all low key about his previous habits, just like the case notes for the videos, and the way he speaks
    ML is fuming

ML is also traumatized about MC and hotels/the color black

First case: the child is innocent, it was determined because of the height of the assailant calculated thanks to a nearby camera, the drunkard testimony was dismissed because it was a lie, he couldn't have seen the child's face through the window because it was heavily fogged, the culprit was the neighbor that drove the taxi, the grandson of the victim realized that when the dude went to the house to make a repair after the child case was dismissed, it doesn't follow through to see if the other neighbor is convicted

ML didn't want MC spending the night in an hotel and asked him "why didn't you asked me for help"
    Apparently MC is like that, he doesn't ask for help and always tell people that he will ask next time, but ML recalled that there was never a next time, MC is just like that, stubbornly independent in that aspect.
    ML offers his loft to MC for two days ( MC accepted when ML told him that he would charge him the same as the hotel, if ML didn't tell him that he would be gone the next day because he doesn't want to own a favor)

ML at this point has a certain attitude towards MC
    The secretary tells MC that ML wasn't in the planet when the accident happened and he rushed over when he found out, and requested the details of the case, he also took a lot of similar cases in the next six month (explosion related accidents)

MC and the other interns went to a trip to a cemetery as a part of they preparation for the first test of their internship ( apparently this is related to the case that they have assigned)
    Chapter 35 tells the "public reason" and "main culprit" behind MC's accident (allegedly)
    The cemetery the interns visit is the one where MC's og body's grave is
    For some reason ML is also in the cemetery lol

YSZ former student Ke Jin lost touch because a mental health issue ( he was in a accident and became ill)
    If I'm not remembering wrong MUSULI is very particular with their novels, so every detail has a purpose, that's why I'm including this tidbit
    This student and other former YSZ students also visit the grave at this time
    KJ behaves weirdly in front of the tombstone, like a relapse from his illness saying "I'm not, I didn't..."

KJ had a mental breakdown because of a case, he successfully defended a guilty person, when he found evidence of his clients wrongdoings the client was already at large and it was determined as very dangerous, seems like the guy, Lee Connor send KJ a thank you message and this the mental breakdown, prior to that KJ was a very gentle person, described as easily influenced by his clients and immersed in the narrative, that made him prone no this kind of guilt driven incidents

New character introduced, Joe from business school, KJ closest friend that helps him thorough his relapse ( he's described as a rich second generation) ML has his contact saved as something like little fool

Joe sweeps all the lawyers into his vehicle and intends to take them away to somewhere (this get together was mentioned in the first arc, they're going to an island or something like that) , ML ask him if he can invite someone lol

ML doesn't want MC out of his sight for a second because he doesn't know "the antics that a certain someone would get up to" after all "How many people in this universe would take flowers to their own grave" Rolf

The interns are described as a flock of quails and it's hilarious

MC is whisked away from the cemetery
    MC is already in the space shuttle )??? and is bickering with ML when KJ quietly sits beside him

gnyaa and shouahang58 like this.
  4. Yazfeer_

Yazfeer_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Complementary overview of the second arc

We found out that MC was in a diving accident in the past
    On of Joe's friend has a diving accident and MC&ML save him
    Because of this incident the Island was sealed, other guests from Joe (not friends) were implying that KJ mixed the diving gears and provoked the accident
    The police got involved and all the people in the island needed to get their identity checked, and they needed to pass through a gate that verified traces of genetic modification, MC was about to climb a wall lol
    MC and ML were both thinking internally in ways to tamper the test lol
    At this point ML already knows (although not 100% sure how) that MC is the former dean
    MC is blissfully oblivious about it

MC and ML tamper with the gates individually and that test is discarded by the police

It's interrogation time and one of Joe's friends it's behaving out of sorts and his room is a mess full of alcohol bottles (Manson)
    Apparently Mason was in the same diving accident that MC when he was young, MC saved him but didn't revealed his Identity, their diving equipment was tampered ( by one of Mason brother, inheritance shenanigans)

MC finally confronted ML about him knowing his real identity, ML told him that this acting skills were really appalling lol

They go back to the law firm and when they're in the shuttle an accident happened in the island, MC back in the firm it's notified that he's been assigned to a case involving Mason so he need to get back to the planet where ML friends are.

Chapter 74/75, first glimpse at Ml's feelings
    And why he cut off contact with MC after college

More about the case at the end.

After the trial Joe invites them to an orchard to drink wine.

MC found in the orchard a wine that was from his parents and he seems a bit sad, ML point to that

Back in the hotel we get a flashback to why ML changed his attitude towards MC when he was in law school

The second case:
    Mason was found in his bathroom with a huge dose of hallucinogens that sent him into a coma, the dive instructor confessed to the crime, it was later found by MC that he was sut up by someone that went to visit him to his house prior to the events on the island , threatening him with his family that was in the hospital.
    The trial was dismissed based on two pieces of evidence, pointing that the culprit was another one of Joe's (the host) friend ZZ, because he had nigh blindness and that dismissed two of his statement in court (that he had seen the hand of the diver instructor, that he ZZ was sober at the moment and the color of the instructor's clothes)

gnyaa likes this.
  5. Yazfeer_

Yazfeer_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a general overview of the latest translated chapters, apologies in advance for my english, the tenses are my mortal enemies:((

MC got genetically tested
    There was an accident in a generical clinic and a virus broke out, it causes fever and rash
    Ml goes to a business trip
    One of the interns gets an apartment for MC to move, the landlord used to be a lab research doctor or something like that, there a cooler paintings and pictures of a graveyard in the house ( something tells me that it's related to MC's parents)
    Landlord and MC get along like a house on fire
    ML is upset that MC will be moving
    There's an outbreak of the virus in the planet ML is in
    ML gets a high fever and got tested on the flight back, but it came back negative
    Other dude didn't have symptoms but it was genetically modified and his test came back positive ( this point here is suspicious)

MC get back to ML house and it's uneasy about ML and the virus, he doesn't know that ML is already in the house, he enters his room and sees him asleep but running a high fever, all the medicine in ML house is expired lol
    MC ask Fitz for medicine

ML actually asked his friend Joe to acquire a couple of the trees MC likes, even though he does not particularly like them

Our silly ML is acting spoiled, I love him so much in this chapter
    He's having a fever an interacting in a closer way with MC, he tells him not to move
    Ml tells MC that if he moves there would be no one to care for the lamp pines

Ahhhhhhhhhhh
    FIRT KISSSSSSSS ( not full on, just to the corner of the lips)

Second Kiss, ML is staging out a play giving leeway for MC to refuse, MC isn't even thinking about refusing somehow
    MC ask ML if that's the "absurd idea" that led him to avoid MC for the last 10 years
    ML doesn't wanna burden MC with his feelings
    This chapter is really sweet
    MC is toying with our hearts with his speech, he feels moved but idrk if he actually already has feeling for ML, I mean, their interactions are being described for a while now with an extra layer of something
    After that MC tells him that he's not moving
    ML is being a little mushy, just a tad lol

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    at the end of the chapter MC takes the initiative to kiss ML

gnyaa likes this.
  6. Yazfeer_

Yazfeer_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm skimming a lot of details, but here we go
    MC is a rascal that loves to tease ML, and ML is getting increasingly sheepish towards MC, I love them

Second Kiss, ML is staging out a play giving leeway for MC to refuse, MC isn't even thinking about refusing somehow
    MC ask ML if that's the "absurd idea" that led him to avoid MC for the last 10 years
    ML doesn't wanna burden MC with his feelings
    This chapter is really sweet
    MC is toying with our hearts with his speech, he feels moved but idrk if he actually already has feeling for ML, I mean, their interactions are being described for a while now with an extra layer of something
    After that MC tells him that he's not moving
    ML is being a little mushy, just a tad lol

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    at the end of the chapter MC takes the initiative to kiss ML

89-90
    There's a new case about elderly people disappearing and later found on abandoned warehouses with self inflicted injuries and got being in a sound state of mind, this is apparently connected with an old case MC worked, the one that made him infamous and popular at the same time, that same case was worked by ML back in law school but later discarded due to a opinion clash between MC & ML

Also MC killed ML's office potted plant lol, rumor has it that it was the only one alive in the whole office and ML earnestly take care of it, but in just two days MC managed to kill it

ML parents were on the military, already passed away, he lived with his grandfather, a judge, after his parents died

We discovered some of the detail of the case that caused them to drift apart, I won't go into the details but ML's though process and analysis in this chapter is really interesting

The loose-tongued professor gets sexily punished for teasing ML ( more kissing) lol

I'm drags ML to the black market and they enter a couples bar, there they find the doctor that allegedly does the genetic surgeries

We meet the blue eyed doctor again in the bar, he seems to recognize MC, MC thinks that he knew the doctor from before but isn't sure
    The landlord calls him asking about the leasing
    MC tells him that he won't be renting because he got a boyfriend lol ( one of the landlords taboos along pets rofl)

ML is being a rascal after hearing the word boyfriend

The client to this case is named Horace Lee, allegedly isn the complice from the perpetrator of the elderly case that another lawyer on MC's firm has assigned

The adverse effect of the drug that was in on of the victims is similar to the symptoms of Joe's friend KJ, we don't know if there's a connection at this point, but we can consider that the suspect in the case that drove KJ to his mental breakdown is still al large and genetic modifications could have modified his appearance (this is just a personal conjecture)

The doctor comes clean about the genetic surgery, he did it but as a favor to his mentor
    Throwback to the doctor's past and the reason on MC's new name

The guy that saved him is actually the landlord that MC turned down, the doctor tells MC that the landlord told him that MC didn't knew him, that saving him was repaying a favor, per my previous conjectures with the pictures in that's apartment it's maybe related to MC's parents

And MC's delirious illusions of him being a top

My guess is that they did it, I have no proof but also no doubts lol, it's a FTB situation

gnyaa likes this.
  7. Yazfeer_

Yazfeer_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    111-112
    In the buffet party Joe arrives with KJ
    Also, the two older Mason brother arrive, it's odd because the party was supposed to be intern, with only the buffet partners

The interns got suits assigned but MC was assigned a single room, ML is uneasy about that, but Joe helps them inviting them to his floor in the hotel
    ML openly tells Joe that he likes MC ( at this point only ML& the doctor openly knows the true identity of MC, everyone else thinks he's an intern)

Joe's accidentally saw a light in the opposite building he was in, the room in wich he Sach the light was the room MC was accommodated at the begging, so someone was in his room the night before

Checking security footage about the mysterious light in the room
    Joe is suffering from insomnia

The security guard that was assigned to patrol the hallways on that building ( the one where MC had a room assigned but didn't sleep in) has disappeared

Police arrived at the hotel, the chapter described lengthy about a guy named Cliff that was a precios arms dealer but now has a shuttle bussing with the Mason brothers

MC's identity is revealed to Joe in an hilarious way

Joe's father contacts him, Joe's sister tells him that they might have misunderstood their father, and something involving the Mason brothers, Joe's sister, Eunice, tell Joe that maybe the Dean(MC) could help them clarify the things in the past but he's already dead, Joe is like "Do you belly in resurrection???" Lol
    ML&MC notice an ornament ('clubs' playing card suit) in Joe's father desk, that ornament is related to the black market blue eyed doctor ( not the one from the genetic surgery)

gnyaa likes this.
  8. Yazfeer_

Yazfeer_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one covers until the latest translated chapter, if I MTL this novel I'll update the thread :)

We get an explanation about that medical case that separated them back in college, and the true attitude of ML towards it, it's a rather touching chapter
    ML deserves a price honestly
    MC&ML just being sweet to each other

130-131
    We meet MC's parents through a video shooted by Joe's sister many years ago, we also discover why MC'S last name is different from his parents, apparently they have a rather impressive background

I didn't noted the chapter for the following info but here's the thinks I recall.

One of the two entities behind the consortium aiding wine City Was the parents of the MC, now the protagonists are looking into the second party

With the help of the pictures of the journalists (we see this pair of journalists back in the Mason poisoning case) we can see that there's a piece of information of all the cases that are related to the Mason and Joe's parents and it's about A bird, kept by a former orphan of wine city, named the sweeper for our protagonist, it's deducted that he's been involved in all mayor cases where people that Joe's father introduced to the Mason family died (it's not certain yet if that includes MC's parents)
    But with that piece of info and some of KJ behavior Joe gets to the conclusion that KJ mental state was man made, he's furious and now they're hunting this person with that single lead, the bird ( that it's an extremely exotic species)

Laura, one of MC's forms student has also joined them on wine city to sieve thorough the data to find clues about the sweeper and the bird, they now have pin pointed that the sweeper is the guy surnamed Lee from the case that caused KJ's mental breakdown

gnyaa likes this.
  9. teagsho

teagsho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is late but mind to tell who is behind MC gene modification and death?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2023
  10. Bangtasticgurl7

Bangtasticgurl7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the Manson brothers probably behind his death and the landlord aka Mervyn White and that doctor Lin Yuan behind his gene modification