Forgotten Title FL from past transmigrates into modern day spoiled rich girl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LaziLe, Jan 22, 2023.

1. LaziLe

LaziLe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel in question that I remember reading a while back was about a female protagonist who was a royal concubine or empress in historical times that transmigrates into a modern day spoiled rich girl. Her husband was trying to divorce her and the transmigrated FL agrees, but we later find out that her husband did like his original wife, but he only used divorce as a tactic to scare her?? I think the FL turns into a designer if I remember correctly and for some reason another detail that stuck out in my head was that she made beggar’s chicken? I think I remember the ML’s friend having a horse ranch or something. FL likes ML but also thinks he’s the reincarnation or shares a lot of similarities to the emperor that wronged her or something like that so she’s reluctant to fall in love with him.

Please help me find it! Cant think of the title and it’s been bugging me.

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read it yet, but could it be

You Look Like You’re Made of Money

Description seems to fit.

Somewhat similar description but seems to divert somewhat from your description is

Evil-Natured Husband, Don’t Tease!

If these are not the one you're looking for you could check this list. I gathered novels I've read and want to read here with MC's that travel to a future time (can be very long sleep, transmigration or reincarnation)

Mushroom and alyssavlldlry like this.