Recommendations FL is misunderstood by family

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sungmi378, Jul 30, 2021.

1. sungmi378

sungmi378 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey all, hope you’re all doing great.
    Just got on here for some novel recommendations where female lead is reincarnated( preferred, not required) but she is horribly misunderstood by her family. And as the sorry progresses, so does her relationship with her family.
    An example is I turned wild after doted on by the big boss.
    Another one(title forgotten) is also where fl is thought to have pushed her brother down the stairs during an argument, when in reality, fl was framed.
    Also BL is also fine and just as welcomed
    Thanks friends

2. Krinxin

Krinxin Book of Weird Animal Facts

Reading List:
    Link
    When The Villainess Loves
    The MC transmigrates into the villainess's body who has an incurable disease but by regaining her memories the MC can live. Everyone pretty much hates her and as she's just going through life enjoying all the pretty boys, people start to become more fond of her and can't stand the thought of her soon departure from the world (even though she's not really gonna die, but she's the only one who knows this).

This one made me tear up

3. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know if youll like these, but since i tend to read transmigration novels so its less about the fl being misunderstood and more about them repairing their relationships with their families to suit themselves so??? kinda idk. i also havent read the novel u mention before idk if this is what ur looking for haha
    <isnt being a wicked woman much better?>
    • transmigrates, calculatingly repairs her relationship with her father, but also manages to repair her relationship with her 3 brothers, 1 on purpose, 2 by semi accident
    <hold on, youre something else> (bl)
    • doesnt repair relationship with his entire family, mostly just his oldest brother but his oldest brother is SO funny to me literally all he wants is to be a reliable older brother
    <my villain husband>
    • transmigrates (?) and the last 2 chapters have been so sweet with her younger brother
    <becoming the villains family>
    • reincarnates, but doesnt get along with her blood family, its more about her getting a "new" family with the guy who is her "benefactor" etc etc

<can we become a family> is also good but it got deleted bc of copyright :(