Resolved FMC becomes master of MML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dizaster, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a novel with female protagonist. I think she transmigrated into a book (not sure). I cant really differentiate between xuanhuan/ xianxia/ wuxia, so I cant tell exactly which it was, but here are some major pointers that i remembered:
    1. MC after transmigration into a cultivation world becomes the youngest ( high rank in cultivation) as her mother passed on her cultivation onto her before death.
    2. MCs ( uncle / grandfather ) Is the head of one of the highest sects and due to ger high cultivation she becomes a peak lord at the age of ( 3 /6).
    3. She is a treasure lover and who often goes out adventuring for them. Where often she has to fight it off against ML. ML who is the original protagonist has tge advantage of the golden fingure and hence always wins against MC even if she is stronger than him
    4. It was one such fight where the ML accidentally kills MC. Who is then reborn back in time when they were kids and the ML was just a pipsqueak who had his cultivation destroyed as is being bullied/ tortured.
    5. She immediately rushes to kill him after rebirth but decides against it seeing his weak / frail self.
    6. She then accepts him as her disciple and decides that since he has the golden halo he naturally will be able to find treasures and she as his master can obviously benefit.
    7. Then follows the journey of this pair seeking adventures where she will lead him to trasures/ inheritances and aleays gives way for him to accept them as she knows the best is always reserved for the protagonists.
    8. ML then becomes obsessed with MC and after he receives some dragon?? Inheritance marks MC with the skill dragon has with which he can mark his prey so that he' ll always be able to locate her and know if she's in danger.
    9. Another important point is that MC has strong aversion to romantic relationships due to some trauma before transmigration. The MCs mother also has some romeo - juliet kind tragic love story which ended both her parents life.
    Please help me find the novel as I failed to find it via series finder and I am really in mood to read some good dog like ( faithful / passionate/ obsessed) ML stories

2. PotatoMaster

PotatoMaster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dizaster likes this.
  3. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanku. Do you know anymore such novels?

4. PotatoMaster

PotatoMaster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In terms of master/disciple relationship, I only remember
    My Disciple Died Yet Again and Meow Meow Meow for their devoted male leads.
    They do take a while to come to terms with their feelings though.

Outside of master/disciple I’d recommend Ascending, Do Not Disturb and You’ve Got The Wrong House, Villain for their cute male lead.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Dizaster likes this.