Recommendations FMC cultivation novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lachaize, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Lachaize

Lachaize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    I am in need of some FMC cultivation stories
    I don't mind face slapping, it's just that the villains must be dealt with it QUICKLY if they are insignificant. In some novels, the villains are mostly women of the mansion or the family overall and they just get back at the MC again and again, it's soo frustrating.
    The villains mustn't be too stupid and the world building must be decent even if it's not really innovative.
    The FMC must be independent and not stupid. How many of these 21st century assassin or spy act like it ?
    It would be good if the ML was interesting, he must have his own difficulties too and they help each other. In short, I need a power couple.
    My 2 favorite cultivation novel with FMC are:
    -Good for nothing seventh young lady
    This one is my favorite because of her friends who keep up with her, are helping her and many others interesting characters. I really liked the army building and the kingdom building aspects even if it didn't take a major part in the story. It's extremely rare to see that in FMC stories because the FL have just to become the boss's lady and she will have everything.
    -Genius doctor : black belly miss
    They aren't excellent but unlike others stories, not the entire world is against her. There was a PLOT, the fmc was progressing and the ML was an interesting character.
    In these two novels, the FMC was putting her past life talent in good use.
    I also read,
    - the Demonic King Chases His Wife : the rebellious good for nothing miss
    The plot was non-existent, she was just chased by people for many chapters and the characters were dull
    - evil emperor wild consort
    For this one, although It was sometimes interesting, I had the feeling that every character wanted her dead lol. The villains were stupid and the plot was mostly driven by face slapping. The ML was also kinda weird.
    Also, NO RAPE (unless they weren't conscious because my conditions are getting harder to fulfill)

Any suggestions?

Kansuou likes this.
  2. Reak

Reak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Novel-addict

Novel-addict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Not romance and was dropped by the TL, but very easy to MTL. Supreme soaring immortal / 极品飞仙, one of the best cultivation novels I've read really. No romance though

5. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Forge of Destiny in RoyalRoad. It's really good