Forgotten Title FMC QTs into different movies

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hals, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Hals

Hals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone! I'm looking for a chinese novel I read several months ago (that I definitely have in my reading lists but cannot find no matter how much I filter). It was a quick transmigration in a sense, no system, she came back to reality after each world, and each transmigration ended in a tragedy. The experiences she had helped her improve her acting back in reality.

The novel starts with our female main character, a rookie actress being jeered for how bad her acting is (iirc she lost an award show?). She takes it stride, and goes to visit her sick mother, a former movie empress, in the hospital. She cries to her how she's sorry she'll never live up to her mother's reputation, but her mom is super kind and comforting, and before passing hands her an old movie ticket, and tells her the address of a movie theatre.

The MCs manager has her audition for another role, a drama wherein she'll be playing the rich but ugly villain and some other actors were playing the lead roles. Im getting mixed up between 2 arcs i think, but her moms super picky director friend (who really harshly criticised her before) was in charge of this, and his son was the male lead. Our mc feels hopeless, and the night before she has the audition, she goes to the cinema her mom told her about.

She hands her ticket to the dude there, notices all staff wearings masks, thinks to herself that the movie poster to the movie that showing is something shes never heard of with actors shes never heard of. When she passes by, her name gets added to the poster. She takes a seat, and is transported into the first world, where she is the blind daughter of some sort of 'gang/jianghu/mafia' leader whos operating under a circus. Her father thinks the world of her but never allows her to go out.
    We find out its because she's actually incredibly ugly, so her dad doesnt want people seeing her and making her realise. It ends with them both dying, and her feeling incredible anguish over why was she born this way, why does she have to pay because her father loves her etc

She leaves the theatre and channels her emotions into the audition where she surprises everyone etc etc The second arc is her getting her hands on a ticket and the ticket dude being like u shudnt have come back here and something about even and odd seat numbers getting to choose which time period you enter in the movie, or which character you become. In the second arc, she meets her mother as a young rookie actress, and the director from the beginning. There was defo a kid involved, as I think the body she took over was an aunt, who was left with a kid nobody wanted as he brought disaster everywhere. She was known for being way too into her gloomy role, to the point where she lived in the basement and people were afraid of her. Her mom was her backup actress. In the next arc, she meets her mom again, and notices her taking on her methods.
    If i recall correctly, the second arc ended with people finding out that it wasnt actually the child that was causing people to die, but he only communicated through a writing pad, and would draw something out for people. It was actually an uncle who was chasing the kid because the kid saw some crime, and was alerting adults and yh the uncle was killin the peeps he told iggg idk. Anyhow the female lead dies like that this time arnd its so good

Thats what I remember!! I hope its enough to identify the novel! It was insanely good, I remember being obsessed with something after a long time. Thank you in advance!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  2. AaZaTruther

AaZaTruther Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've transmigrated into this movie before