Recommendations FMC that pamper/take care/dom over main character

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Despiration, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Despiration

Despiration Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PS:
    FMC = First main character
    fmc = Female main character
    MC = Main character

I am looking for novels that fits these criteria
    - No harem
    - MC can be weak or strong
    - MC can be F or M
    - 2nd MC must be F
    - If MC is M, he should not have ice cold personality
    - Romance/Smut
    - Early romance if possible
    - Preferably fmc with shijie (师姐/Sect elder sister(?) ), nvshifu (女师傅/ Master(F) )
    - Doting fmc

I think this should be it and I know it’s quite picky, please help if possible!

Does not actually need to fit all the criteria 100%, I just want a doting fmc and an MC which gets pamper willingly (吃软饭/抱大腿) in Chinese, I really can’t find a proper term in English to describe this.

Thanks in advance.

2. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    How about this novel:
    My Wife Is The Leader Of A Demonic Cult

I think it checked almost every thing in your list
    Pov mainly from the husband, but author sometimes will switch toward the wife's pov
    the wife has hidden identity as the leader of demonic cult and the husband has hidden identity as a peerless swordman. But despite being so strong, he like to act cute toward his wife, want to get pampered and eat his wife food everyday, really afraid that his wife will get jealous so he never let himself in ambiguous situation with any female creature out there. I think they really love and care of each other and not just the wife or the husband one side care
    My favorite couple :love:

3. FlufflyLittleRabbit

FlufflyLittleRabbit Fluff...Fluffy....FLUFFYYYYY!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello again!

I also tried to search up the novel I have read before but I only manage to find one.
    Hokuou Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - the story of this novel is simple, full of fluff, and heartwarming. The mc is younger than the female lead.

Lonely Me and the Lonely Caring Goddess - I haven't read this one but based on the review about this novel, this seems to fit your request. The female lead is caring and doted on the male protagonist.

Manhwa/Manga:

• Yeonwoo’s Innocence - I haven't read this one too but the male protagonist here looks younger and weaker than the female lead.
    • Otomen - Don't know the age but the male protagonist here likes feminine things while the female lead is the exact opposite of him.

4. Despiration

Despiration Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks good on the introductory page, remind me of one of the manga i read before My Wife Is Actually The Emperor. Thanks for the recommendation

Both of the novel looks promising! But im afraid i can't get into both of the manhwa/manga as they are not quite the style i like. Thanks once again coming back to me with the recommendation!

FlufflyLittleRabbit likes this.