Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. AnisiKee

AnisiKee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm obviously not condoning her actions, I just hoped she would have had eventually realized her wrongdoings and had a bit of redemption. I have noticed how often the OGFL gets thrown under under the bus yet the horrible OGMLs almost always have some kind of redemption or reflection.

2. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But all along OgML was wrong only in turning his back on his friend when the Saint has shown her stupid contempt about poisoning the villain family. And very quickly he has realized his mistake and apologized.
    While OgFL was shamelessly taking presents from ML and then throwing him like a used rug after she got herself a good place in life. She has stopped her Saints duty, didn’t behave as she was supposed to as a future mother of the nation, schemed adultery, badmouthed MC, prayed to god for MC to die! And never even acknowledged that she was wrong.
    It is very much like in real life where a spoiled person who is getting everything too easily is usually arrogant and is blaming everyone else for their mistakes, never acknowledging their own faults. So there should be a long way for OgFL to realize her mistakes while paying the price for her wrongdoings, otherwise it would have been too unrealistic that she suddenly has realized everything and got her retribution after being basically the main villain of the story.

3. Magic-cuicui

Magic-cuicui Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pleaaaase can i have the raws

4. Reinfar

Reinfar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yeah diana is so easy to judge wrong or right, and yet not even respect any other people views. And also she is so stubborn as hell, didn't admit that she can make a mistake.
    At least, she is the one who gets left behind, that enough for me.

its0k likes this.
  5. BobbiePins

BobbiePins Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain to me why Diana chose divorce over giving birth to the ogML's baby? Like, if I marry someone of high status, popping out a kid to keep the family line going is part of the contract. Thanks.

Chocomint.bunny, nyxxx, its0k and 3 others like this.
  6. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Diana wasn’t suited to be Crown Princess.
    Hestia made her live a hell and after losing trust in Helios (he decided to put national interest first) she finds herself alone.
    After Hestia gave birth, the emperor was near death and an heir to the throne was needed but Diana didn’t felt ready to have a child with a husband whom she doesn’t trust anymore. Therefore Helios gave her a choice: divorce or child.
    Diana choose to divorce and not fulfill her duty.
    In the end she choose to live in her own world and returned to the temple

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
  7. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I can answer this based in what I read. It's mentioned over and over again that Diana's character is the only one that doesn't change or grow and it's stuck in the same place.
    Diana is used to be God & people's favourite and that everything works for her as long as she remains faithful. You can see this in her reaction to all the 'bad luck' events, her only answer: pray and wait. She really believes that she's the only one that is right and that everyone is wrong and that if something bad happens to you is because God wanted it to be that way, for example Kael's situation, if you pay attention she never felt genuine apologetic for tossing him aside, it was his punishment for his sins.
    Diana married into the royal family thinking she could change everyone, it's mentioned by the author over and over again that she always had a sense of justice and goodness and everything that didn't follow in this category was evil. That's why she refused to change, cause changing will mean that she would have to also change her beliefs, and this is the main difference between Hestia and Diana, Hestia knows she can't change people so she just takes care of the situations.
    I believe that she choose divorce for this same reason, it would mean to her to change and to move on. She also says the same: at the end everyone changed except her.
    And I believe this is the best ending for her. As much as I understand the duty of a heir, it would be against her character to say: yeah, let me be a breeding cow. It's better for her to reflect and learn over the time how to be flexible and that change doesn't mean you're a bad person.

Dofu, mmem, Babyknox and 40 others like this.
  8. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny how she doesn't trust Helios, who only wants the best for his nation. When it's her who was caught by her husband confessing to another married man.

9. Amlayi

Amlayi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i get more spoiler about the love story between ml and fl please?

10. Celinexoxo

Celinexoxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is DEPRESSED u guys if you can't understand this word Google it's exist, scary and hard especially for traumatized people ( people don't pick the degree of the trauma) I am not depressed but my brother is , so people calling ML pathetic , weak .. it's too much u are really ignorant he is sick, he is suffering how do u expect him to be strong huh, I swear if it's the fl who is like this and the Ml is trying his best to pull her out of the situation you all be exited and cheering him up ..... double standards. I am so proud of the fl tbh and the Ml will get better ( uk character development) .

Whaaat hhh it's like a soap morning drama

11. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like Diana but I gotta give it to her for choosing not to go through with having a child with Helios, even if it was because of her own selfish reasons. She atleast saved the child from living a sad life with parents that don't get along with each other since their marriage was already bound to fall apart like what happened after the ending of the og novel before Hestia regressed, I dunno much about Helios' next wife but I read from a comment here that she's nice, hopefully they get along well. It's also good for the kingdom since she's most likely not gonna be a competent empress, I doubt she'd have much to contribute as an empress aside from sitting pretty and preaching her own values to people.

Other female antagonists from similar stories would have still clung to the crown prince for the sake of power and wealth even if it meant being stuck in an unhappy marriage, also she won't be a bother anymore so yeah good for her ig.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
  12. AnisiKee

AnisiKee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's not much of a love story tbh, it's more about FL giving ML courage and helping to recover slowly.

I guess "love story" begins when Kael would ask Hestia to hold his hand to sleep and slowly start to accept Hestia as his wife despite still fighting his feelings for Diana. One day he kisses her while she is half asleep (she remembers the kiss and thinks its a dream), he tries to get closer to her but she draws a very obvious line between them, she is hesitant and afraid to take their relationship to the next level in that way.

Well, she tells Kael just as much and he is disappointed. imo around this part Kael actually becomes a stronger character, he throws away what Diana gives him, some bracelet. And he starts to become more active in the Palace like old times and gets ready to go for some negotiation in a far away country, Hestia gets very sad and stressed about Kael leaving as she has no idea what might happen, this part was not in the past she knew, so for the first time she is in the dark.

Well, Kael comforts her and they end up doing IT before he leaves, very passionately haha,, and he writes to her while there that he can't wait to see her. And when he does come back a while later, he rushes to her and ravishes her. Basically Kael becomes attached to her, can't stay away from her and fell in love with her like that. He never forced himself to love her, it happened naturally.

Kael kinda fked up by siding with Diana upon Helios request, basically voted to keep her as crown princess and ruining all the effort of Hestia, Hestia was so upset about it. Kael was DESPERATE to make up with her, she kinda assumed he would always choose Diana no matter what but that isn't true, anyways that part really showed how much Kael wanted Hestia by his side and Diana basically is his past that he doesn't want to even look back at.

I think he couldn't help but fall in love with someone who took care of him so much without wanting anything back. Hestia did so much for him, his people and not just that, her care and devotion to him was sincere. She was never greedy for his affection in return and even shied away from it.

So I suppose that is their love story?

13. Gumamela

Gumamela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you everyone for the MTL and spoilers.
    This is one of the few novels/Manhwas that I am looking forward to. I am very satisfied with the story. I have a few questions though.
    Has it been explained why she transmigrated in the novel?
    Has it been explained also why she has a lot of money the very first time she arrived in the novel?
    Thank you.

14. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel this matter wasn’t explained
    This matter was never explained. Simply god decided to favour Hestia because she was Kael’s crazy fan and took back Diana’s power.
    We can think like this:
    God: “this girl can save Kael, I’ll arrange everything for her. As long as she saves and takes care of him, I will bless her”

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
  15. LostRose17

LostRose17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of inferred it as the fact that Diana loses her original purpose as a Saint and God of that world notices this. They see how Diana's actions caused pain to the people around her like Kael, Hestia, even Helios (since it's mentioned that their marriage cooled off by then in the first timeline) and the people of that kingdom who were like Hestia in need of help were turned away from the temple instead of being cared for by them and the saint. They all suffered because of Diana's selfish love and beliefs.

So I guess God interfered and listened to Hestia's pleas, Hestia foils Diana's plans, humbles the temple and Diana goes back to the temple, essentially bringing balance back and ensuring the people are cared for and no tragedy occurs.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  16. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with LostRose17, at first Diana used her power to help all, esp commoners. But after ascended to royal family, her power became exclusive for only the Emperor :blobunsure:

snzzykitten, LostRose17 and Minaeli like this.
  17. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I said earlier in one of the comment that the only reason i forgave Helios is bcz he apologized and he didn't keep on creating problems for Hestia.... But Diana... Until the end she was like no .. she kept on trying to do things that would eventually hurt Hestia...... Now the thing that happened in the past cannot be changed as it is.... Helios apologizing at least made it a little bit better. You know
    But what Helios did wrong was not only that he ignored his frnd but also that for his uncertain feelings which he himself couldn't understand became the reason for mls death .... The part where he realises that his love had loopholes was srsly annoying.... If only he didn't claim his uncertain feelings as love this would not happen.....

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
    rero00 and nowaynoway like this.
  18. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers regarding confession?

19. girlwhocriedwolf

girlwhocriedwolf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the OgFl after she divorce the ogMl?

20. almira48

almira48 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello can i know where can i read the mtl pls