Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kael and hestia will have 4 children (compliments)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
  2. Reinfar

Reinfar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaa ty, gonna wait that

lola46 likes this.
  3. Chris_

Chris_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yey :blobnosebleed: I'm also gonna wait :aww:

4. Chris_

Chris_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much ::bloblove:::blobnosebleed::justabotheart:

rero00 likes this.
  5. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg you're a goddess. thank you so much ::bloblove::::bloblove::::bloblove::

6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, Kael tried really hard as I can see. Happy for them, way to go!
    BTW, how many kids will Heli have with the new crown princess, if there is any info?

7. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    no it wasn't said. But since helios went on a vacation with the empress, i suppose they have only one child or two :blob_grin:

8. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good. Eat this, Diana.

Imagine years later, she’s a nun(?) in the “complex” church (pretty sure she’ll have a difficult life in church considering she lost all the riches and admiration from society and aristocrats ….she’s value-less for the hungry church/popes) ..and here we have the Kael happy and in pure bliss with his Hestia and their 4 kids running around, Heli ‘honeymooning’ again with his empress and their kids.

I even feel sorry for her, …almost.

9. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I came late, but I wanted to answer about that.
    I see Rashta as a dog, basically.

She was a cute little puppy taken by the emperor who love her and forgive her for everything like people does for cute kitties or puppies. She was, still naive at this point, being sincere as calling MC "sister because they share the same husband" and being really ignorant since she really didn't understand why MC or her tutor react that way. Likewise, she never has a real life since she was a slave. She soon became pregnant too.

The emperor was against her being educated because "even the cutest child become dull after learning etiquette", he likes her puppy side. But she insisted so he gave up, because he couldn't say no to a cute puppy.

But after the emperor lost MC because of that puppy, he started to realized that the puppy has grow up into a not so cute anymore dog. She didn't have her cuteness to covert her mistake, but she was pregnant, and the emperor wanted an heir, so he let it go.

And when the baby was born, Rastha didn't have anything anymore to covert her mistakes. And since the puppy was never punished before, she has terrible habits now. So he trows her away.

She was spoiler rotten when she didn't know anything, then quickly become cunning, petty and evil because of that. That why we can have the impression that "Rashta’s character was like a spoiled child but no she was not one" like you said.

PS : I don't really pity her, she does do bad things to peoples around her. But her character is a mixes between her own nature, who wasn't very good to begin with, but not evil and her toxic environment (the emperor, the duke, her ex masters) who made her poisonous.
    That post in out of context from this topic, I just answer someone and I don't plan to post 150 messages here. Sorry for that.

10. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    Diana decided to live in her own world, she will suffer but continue to fight for her Ideology, but I think she will endure it untile Old age will starts. At that time she will feel remorse and loneliness knowing that her friend are grandpa/grandma and will die only with her faith consoling her.
    But depends, she could travel around the world and meet many people from different culture and widen her views and who knows, she can meet a good man and live happily.
    That’s my supposition, maybe the author in the future can add more special stories or not.
    As far as I’m concerned, I prefer more stories about Kael and Hestia’s married life than Diana’s destiny

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  11. ilikechips

ilikechips Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HII can you give me the raws please

hiii can you give me the mtl please

12. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a continuation after special story 5?

13. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    Nono it’s my supposition

luanara likes this.
  14. Han Orris

Han Orris Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, give me the raw link or the MTL thing website that most of the readers used and complete the novel.

15. feendaisy

feendaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow Diana character make me remember Iris(OgFl) in Today villainess have fun. Their traits almost the same. They think with their cuteness people will fall for them and whatever they're doing people can accept it‍‍‍. Please Don't get mad at me, it's just my thought and I'm sorry if im wrong.
    Thank you for all the spoiler, You guys are the best for make time to give spoiler .
    (sorry for my bad english)

its0k likes this.
  16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I blame the Crown Prince more than Diana for Caelus' original suicide. Diana is a childish religious nut whom I dislike, but at the end of the day, she's just a girl Caelus likes. She's not even his fiance or lover. The CP, on the other hand, was Caelus' only childhood friend, but he abandoned Caelus. Even when everyone in society knew Caelus was repeatedly trying to kill himself, CP never lifted a finger.

17. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    you have a point.
    But i think that Diana is much better than Iris. Iris is the perfect example of "white lotus bitc*", she manipulates people to gain pity and to climb the society while Diana at first was really a saint like girl but since she never suffered grievances, she was defenseless against Hestia's sharpness, to the point she almost went crazy praying god to kill Hestia.
    Diana reminds me a friend of mine that never suffered in her life but complains about everything and likes to criticize others for their problems

readerz, feendaisy and Korleone like this.
  18. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow he is suicidal and depressed and this is what you have to say? BUT GOD forbid anyone says this if the role were reserved. U really are a sad excuse for a human

19. maria_2002

maria_2002 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Chris_، post: 7002199، member: 407887"] نعم ، سأنتظر : blobnosebleed:أيضًا : aww:[/ QUOTE] please can you post it here or transfer this chapters here please i beg you because it didn't open to me please

20. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that's what I had to say, I stand by my words. This novel is hard carried by the FL and that's a fact. I am aware of his depression, but I personally am not a fan of such characters. That's my initial opinion on this story.

weird of u to reply an old comment by me and making personal digs. The sad excuse of a human being is you getting triggered about my opinion about a fictional character. LMAO

Fabicd and AnisiKee like this.