Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Darari

Darari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright let me join my first spoiler thread (n) Anyway, just wanted to emphasize that I read the entire main story by MTL, so there may be some deviation to the actual storyline.

Although the accusations against the temple was raised by the nobility, and ogFL was involved since she’s the saintess so this accusation may cause her dethronement. Therefore, the emperor who loved the ogFL as if its his own daughter, felt hesitant to confirm the temple embezzlement. At the end, after the ML retreat his accusations, there’s no really telling what happened to the temple after that. Perhaps they just proved the temple’s embezzlement and the temple loses their influence in the palace? Only that the ogFL begins to accept more noble maid into the palace instead of the usual priest that overrule the palace.
    He went to war(?) kindaish. He actually went outside the border to bring up negotiations to the other party so the empire won’t be attacked. I think it was business negotiations, and the FL at this point no longer know what will happen hence she is anxious. This is the part where she start to lose appetite and think she’s going to die like the previous timeline. The ogML visited her during this time and got to know that she is a regressor (she didn’t tell him that she’s rather a transmigrator) and the ogML begins to be worried about her upcoming death and start sending doctors
    Actually before he went to war, he already love the FL. How do I know? :whistle: Well as mentioned in the spoiler beforehand, at first, the ogFL trynna win back the ML by giving him a temple’s bead bracelet? But the ML no longer feel anything for the ogFL and burn the bracelet into ashes ;) savage At that time he also made his mind to be a real couple with the FL. So, he actually went forward and then tell the FL his mind and that’s when they have their first kiss. The ML made his move first! Although at this point FL still unsure of the ML’s feeling and think he still like the ogFL. BTW, he’s not saying he will love her after he return from the war or he hasn’t love her, he’s saying that she should be prepared since after he return he will snu snu with her immediately :whistle:
    He doesn’t actually care about the crown prince couple anymore. So when the ogFL did appeared shamelessly to apologize, he just didn’t care. The ogML beg him to retreat his accusations, and so he did. He actually just do this for the FL and since he understood that FL wanted the crown prince couple to suffer for his own’s sake. However, he doesn’t want anything to do with them and even ogFL’s apology seemed insincere. He just wanted to focus on being couple with FL now especially when the FL thought that she’s going to die soon and move faraway to leave the past behind him:barefoot: again, the past is in the past :whistle:
    She’s a righteous person, who doesn’t accept any wrongdoing. She’s quite selfish because she doesn’t want to change herself and expect others to adjust to her. What do I mean by that? Take this for example, when they have tea party together, she served the noble women cheap cookies and teas expecting them to practice frugality with her and when the ogFL started a soap business, the FL commented how she should’ve not charged money for the soap and instead give it for free. Then, when she was called out by the ogFL, she went to victimize herself and refuse to admit her mistake. It takes her awhile to apologize to ML not even due to guilt but because of necessity to idk win him back :sick: The ogML even gave her a chance to rekindle back their relationship but i guess she’s a stubborn woman. Funny moment though, she’s so religious that during the time she failed the ship investment, instead of blaming herself, she said it’s a hardships from God and that the FL is a devil that should be exterminated. She even prayed for hours so the FL will die and for the ML to return to her.
    He’s fine. He’s the first one to admit that the ML had greatly suffered so him and the ogFL can have their ‘happy endings’. Did he like the FL? I guess more towards admiration as said in the few replies before. Personally, I think there’s potential for him to actually like the FL. But then FL only focuses on the ML, therefore ogML, aware of that never actually put his feelings further and just waited for ogFL to repent to which she never did :( In the original novel before the ending though I feel both ogFL and ogML are lazyass, while they have their romance somewhere, ML was busy cleaning up their mess and that’s why they took him for granted.:notworthy:

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  2. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I don't like both ogLeads they were literally taking all the things granted from ml's side and they're so selfish.Ogleads are so selfish and ungrateful that I don't even wanna call them righteous person at all when they taken advantage of ml and throw him like he was nothing and when ml was the one cleaning their whole mess from behind .I hate these kinds of ungrateful people,they forget ml's sacrifices and enjoying their life while they literally turned him into a living corpse:cry: ,hope they'll suffer more and more after reading first 5 chapter of manhwa I'm now so mad at both Ogleads because ml's condition is saddening.

Thanks for spoiler though;)

3. Philiagomz

Philiagomz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikrr Ogleads made me mad at this story:blobexpressionless:.

Deleted member 424436 likes this.
  4. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hestia roast Diana in every tea party they go. Diana is played like a fool and loses reputation. At the same time Kaelus to heal his wound under Hestia care

-in the middle of the story, Kaelus’ mental and physical health is fully restored
    -Kaelus start to fall for Hestia
    -Near the downfall of Diana, Hestia starts to be anxious because her “past life’s information”= foresight, will soon be gone. She doesn’t know the purpose of god bringing her in this world and if she will die after achieving the mission to save Kaelus.
    -Kaelus realize that while Hestia is in love with him, she draw a line between them since the start, therefore he asks Hestia to hold his hand because he “can’t sleep”. The card of the “pitiful puppy” always works.

before the departure of Kaelus for negotiation to avoid war, Hestia is worried to death and cry at night.
    Kaelus enter bedroom and start to “eat her”.
    Hestia is bit panicked at the sudden move, and for the first time, she comes to know the lustful side of Kaelus but she accepts him. He ate her the whole night (poor Hestia, Kaelus, you’re a best :sneaky:):blobamused:.
    At the morning she wake up and Kaelus says the he hasn’t had enough of her and eats her again.

The moment Kaelus returns from the borders, he immediately “assault” Hestia and devour her (poor Hestia ahahaha). He became pretty obsessed with her. I think that the reason is because he realized that he might lose her so he wants to bind her to him more

thanks to Kaelus hard work, she becomes pregnant suddenly. Hestia is a little panicked because it’s her first pregnancy but Kaelus is very happy and takes care of her

after the birth of the ducal couple’s son, the emperor urge the crown prince to have a child, to secure the throne.
    Diana is put in front of two choices: give birth to a child or to divorce. She chooses to divorce.

-The crown Prince marry another girl from a military family. She’s nice.
    -the emperor sees the son of Kaelus and he is happy (he considers Kaelus as a second son), his only wish is for everyone to be happy and to have a grandchild.
    -the emperor dies peacefully in the sleep
    -crown princess becomes pregnant

5. shtti is frooti

shtti is frooti Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i literally love all of you guys...ALSO can you send the detailed snu snu chapter

also i just realised that they switched up the eye colors for the novel and the manhwa. ALSO CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME GOOD NOVEL RECCS????

6. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    for the second tea party, Hestia wore a blue dress, and tatooed blue flames on her body (since she isn't beautiful like Diana, she wants to appear like an elegant snake, with an aggressive yet cold aura)
    Kaelus choose the color blue for her and he also complimented her beauty.
    Kaelus always compliment Hestia when she dress up.
    During the second tea party, Diana provoked Hestia but hestia roasted her in front of the ladies.
    In a fit of anger Diana splashed her tea on Hestia's face, losing her reputation.

7. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    kaelus is a good at fighting with sword

8. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    i was wondering, how old are the characters?

9. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after the birth of the ducal couple’s son, the emperor urge the crown prince to have a child, to secure the throne.
    Diana is put in front of two choices: give birth to a child or to divorce. She chooses to divorce.

-The crown Prince marry another girl from a military family. She’s nice.
    -the emperor sees the son of Kaelus and he is happy (he considers Kaelus as a second son), his only wish is for everyone to be happy and to have a grandchild.
    -the emperor dies peacefully in the sleep
    -crown princess becomes pregnant
    [/QUOTE]

Reading this i think that the ogFL never loved the prince, but love the Power that he have!! Imagine, you have the option to continuing be a princess, and have a baby with your loved one or be divorced...band you choose divorce... It's because you never love the guy or your love was so little that already be killed by the time... Because this i think that the OgFL is a hipocrita and hungry power woman.. because this she never care about the ML... Because she never care for anyone, except herself...

algoari, notcatsmith, Fabicd and 54 others like this.
  10. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After looking at the spoilers it's clear the female lead never ever loved anyone but herself.... And i don't like the ogml.... In the 1st timeline he could have gone to meet with the ml after his first suicide attempt but he didnt..... He is srsly annoying.... Diana was angry bcz of kael fine but what about him why didn't he meet with kael and tried to help him.... He was his bestie wasn't he! Then why did he not do anything in that entire year when kael was attempting suicide...... He knew that the reason he could get married was bcz kael killed the ducal family and all..... He is a selfish bastard himself.. but the reason I didnt cmpltly hate him is bcz atleast he apologized to kael. And Diana didn't do that until the end

11. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Literally the more spoilers I read the worse they get. At least OgML starts to get it but the OGfL till the end don’t think she does! She wasn’t the extremely vindictive proper villain kinda OgFL but she was a terrible person for sure !!!

12. Avylon

Avylon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there English novel translation?

13. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'm curious,how does the new wife of the OgML/crown prince looks like?

14. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same features as his ex wife, someone has a strong liking in certain types of women...

TrinaAngel, Faelrix, Elren and 10 others like this.
  15. felfei_

felfei_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you read the translated version of the novel?

16. Cary

Cary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People calling ml weak are pretty trash, ppl struggle every day from mental health issues smallest thing can set someone off or just wanting to die for no reason not every ml is strong mentally his more realistic then most ml

17. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels pretty trashy of the ogML. It probably means that he didn't love the ogFL either; she just coincidentally fell into the type he likes. Ughh...... :sick:

18. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I read it wrong, I thought he was asking about Diana, I feel stupid.
    No, the new crown princess is not pink haired, she is normal, she has brown hair and green eyes

Wait I read it wrong, I thought he was asking about Diana, I feel stupid.
    No, the new crown princess is not pink haired, she is normal

Brown hair and green eyes

19. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, you just "saved" the ogML from getting even more hates. :ROFLMAO: