Spoiler Forced To Be The Virgin Mary [Live Broadcast]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    被逼成圣母[直播]
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4476324
    https://m.shubaow.net/135/135937/
    I want to say how much I enjoying reading this novel and love it. I laugh and crying reading this novel. MC is too good at act. Mc is clever and smart, she is like Ye Wei from
    Low IQ Supporting Female, Waiting for Death Online . Plus this is wrote by same author. The way she deal with Scum white lotus heroine sister and scum fiance is satisfying. She is like Ye Wei. Their character is similar. Story is great, well written, there is plot twist
    it turn out MC was consciousness in virtual world, she was in a vegetative state in reality, her best friend was that white lotus bitch sister who trying to killed MC in virtual world by making her vicious character. Cause if MC die in conscious world, she will die in real world.
    , MC was vicious sister in live boardcast idol drama, her sister and fiance was protagonist. I can't spoiler plot much, I want to say please read this novel. Plus It only have 59 chapters, it's completed. It was great and unique. I love MC, she is my favorite character.
    @fox23 @Czarinananana @scriptor @Pachia @araarq @elparis

Summary:
    This article is also known as The whole world thinks I am a good person [Live]

Gu Hanyu Super bad, after rebirth, I found myself having to be a good person after being broadcasted.
    From then on, every day in the live broadcast room was either questioning her whether she was a good person or scolding her for being too much.
    Copywriter 2:
    Gu Hanyu is dead. After death, she found out that she was the vicious female partner in the live drama "Guardian Angel", and her sister and fiance were the heroes.
    As a vicious female partner who prevents the male and female protagonists from being together, when she died, the screen was full of [Gu Hanyu is finally dead, hahaha, really great! ]’S barrage.
    Gu Hanyu: Ha.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    Elliana, araarq and Bella94 like this.
  2. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    please someone spoil this! especially if she get revenge on the best friend

Elliana likes this.
  3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List: