Resolved Forgot the name of ancient Chinese novel please help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hanabi-chan, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Hanabi-chan

Hanabi-chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, I read this novel in 2020 and it wasn’t completely translated at the time so MTL’ed it to complete it. But below is what I remember about the novel that I’m trying to find:

Chinese novel about girl reincarnated or transmigrated into ancient times called su yao (?) and has a mother that isn’t favored by the emperor since her brother is mentally slow and there is fights in the harem. She does her best to get her mom a fighting chance but she’s really young maybe 4 or so but also makes friends with the other “mothers” in the haram. She makes friends with the princes and even the crown prince. There is a hostage prince from another nation who she takes care of and befriends over time. The prince has a random “uncle” who visits him and tells him about the nations situation and his brothers in fighting. In the end she marries the prince as a gifted tribute to stop an impending war but that’s just an excuse for him to take her. And they have triplets after maybe 3-5 years of marriage!! She also designed maternal classes and helped the women learn stretches and stuff for safe birth.

So yeah I remember the whole story but not the name…

please help and thank you

Lilylouc likes this.
  2. Yuexkyo2

Yuexkyo2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Ryuu_Oro

Ryuu_Oro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think it is the same as @Yuexkyo2 said. I haven't read all of it, but from what I have read, it really sounds like it.

Hanabi-chan likes this.
  4. cookiecrunch

cookiecrunch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    putting this back up~

Hanabi-chan likes this.
  5. Hanabi-chan

Hanabi-chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy crap I was off by the name but it is it!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Thank you!!

Thank you so much!!!

6. Lilylouc

Lilylouc New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel synopsis does remind me of another novel which is quite similar. She is the only long awaited daughter of the villainous emperor and everyone loves with her and her brothers, father and imperial mothers and maids are constantly competing for her attention. Trying to recall the name of the novel as well. I think she also talks to animals or can empathize with them and is under constant death threats especially from other countries.