Resolved Forgot the title of a bl interstellar novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kierra1153, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Kierra1153

Kierra1153 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please help me find the name ( including Chinese name of this book). This book was on Danmei Novel Network but the domain change, so my bookmark don’t work for the old domain Thank you so much in advance

Bl novel about a guy who transmigrated into a body of a bastard son and was forced to marry a sick/dying war hero because the MC step brother was reborn and decided not marry the “monster” again but be with the ML cousin. The MC has wood abilities and use it in his cooking and when he treats the ML ( turned into a white tiger due to is domain is chaotic) and his nephew whole combing them.

The ML again is a white tiger, who is taking care of his nephew because his older brother and his wife died unexpectedly in space. The nephew went missing and was found. The MK decide to honor the request of family to marry the son, but decided to let the son decide if he want to continue the marriage as a thank you for saving his nephew. The nephew knows who injured his uncle, him, and his parents , but is afraid to speak ( it was the evil cousin). Also the small tiger becomes friends with several small animal ( especially a prideful small bird).

Sorry this is where I left off before the domain was changed

This novel was orc, transmigrated, bl, Interstellar, Shounen Ai, yaoi

2. Hanaa19

Hanaa19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Following~

Kierra1153 likes this.
  3. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it this?
    穿到星际撸大猫 by 栾云夏
    Chapter 1
      In the year 521 of the ephemeris, the imperial marshal Gu Yangxun was conspired in a battle with the Zerg queen. The beast core was broken and became a useless person. But he tried his last bit of strength to strangle the Zerg queen, bringing five hundred years of peace to the empire. While everyone was celebrating the victory, they were all worried about his injury. After seeking medical advice for more than a month, I couldn't find any way to repair the nucleus.

At this moment, Gu Yangxun's fiancé actually came home to divorce and made a lot of trouble. Seeing that Gu and Shen's family are about to end up feuding, Shen Yifeng, the unloved female of Shen's family, is forced to come to the door and apologize.

------------

"Brother, elder brother wants me to marry him on his behalf, to help serve Marshal Gu." Shen Yifeng glanced at the old housekeeper timidly, and then quickly to his toes. He twisted his hands tightly together and whispered. Before the old butler refused, Shen Yifeng quickly added, "I, I am very capable! Washing clothes and cooking, and sweeping and mopping the floor are all right!"

"I don't eat much, just one bowl of rice is enough for a meal! "

------------

According to the original plan, after the end of the war, it was time for the Gu family and the Shen family to prepare for their marriage. Gu Yangxun knew that in this situation, marrying Shen Chaoyang was tantamount to letting the other party stay alive. He was planning to send someone to Shen's family to talk about resignation. He didn't expect that at this moment, Shen Chaoyang rushed to the door of Gu's house and rolled around. To regret the marriage, let people watch a big joke!

I don't know, I thought that the Gu family used their power to suppress the others and forced the Shen family to marry the females! At the beginning, this marriage was made by the Shen family. The old butler originally didn't like the Shen family, but now his attitude towards the Shen family has plummeted. Today, I heard that someone from the Shen family had come, so he directly issued an eviction order, not intending to waste saliva with this group of villains. But the kid from the Shen family was stubborn and stood outside under the scorching sun for a long time, but just didn't leave.

------------

After the marriage was settled, he sent someone to inquire about the situation of the Shen family and knew that there were three children in the Shen family.

The one in front of him is the child left by the first wife of the current head of the Shen family. It is a female. I heard that the child’s womb was damaged, could not give birth, and was in poor health. Now it seems that poor health is probably a pretense. I am afraid that the stepmother can't tolerate it, and I don't want this child to appear in front of others.

------------

Gu Yangxun joined the army at the age of 16. In order to defend the empire, he always rushed to the front line, never surrendering his life, and only then took the position of the imperial marshal at a young age. Gu Yangxun is only 26 years old this year, and his life has just begun, but he has encountered such a difficult situation.

------------

Looking closely now, he found that although the child was well dressed, he was yellowish and thin, and his hands were full of calluses and openings. It's not like a female who is pampered by a large family, but rather like the hungry and cold stray children he encountered when he was fighting with Old Man Gu in his early years.

------------
      According to the data, Shen Yifeng was pushed into the swimming pool by his half-brother when he was seven years old and almost drowned. Fortunately, Shen Yifeng's foreign servant was still there and rescued him in time.

Afterwards, Father Shen just reprimanded, but did not punish his younger brother.

When he was ten years old, he stepped on the banana peel that his half-brother deliberately threw on the ground, rolled down the stairs, hit his head, and lay on the bed for two full months to get up.

The last time I was locked up in the basement by my half-brother, he was released after two days and almost starved to death.

If it weren't for Father Shen's worry that his favorite young son would get a bad reputation, he bought a repair warehouse for a lot of money, and finally saved his life, but his vitality would be greatly injured. In addition to these three serious things, Shen Yifeng was often bullied at home, and became a punching bag for the youngest son of the Shen family. The two children born to the stepmother were very pitiful, but Shen Yifeng couldn't eat enough to eat and the clothes were picked up by the brothers.

The most important thing is that Shen Yifeng is about to reach adulthood. According to the law, he can inherit a part of the inheritance. The stepmother had a vicious mind and had planned for a long time. After Shen Yifeng became an adult, he would let him marry an unlearned male orc in his own family. The orc had serious violent tendencies. If Shen Yifeng married, he was afraid that he would be tortured to death soon. If she refuses to marry Shen Yifeng, the stepmother will definitely let Shen Yifeng marry her maiden nephew.

Gu Yangxun was a soldier in the end, and couldn't bear to see such a hard-working female being tortured to death. He sighed and pressed a paragraph on Guangmin. "First, we should get off the marriage and bring people in. If the child wants to leave in the future, we will break the marriage contract and send him out."

"Okay!" The old butler's face was a little bit of joy.

------------

Downstairs, Shen Yifeng maintained the same actions when the old butler left, but his heart was overwhelming. He didn't know how he got into this world, he only remembered that he was caught by the zombie emperor in order to protect the head of state. When he woke up, he went from the end times to the interstellar age, and became a female who was not favored by a large family and was infertile.

------------

There are three kinds of people in this era, male beastman, female beastman and woman. The first two human forms are both men, but males can transform into beasts to fight, but females cannot. Although females are inferior to women in fertility, they have spiritual power and can comfort them when the orcs are manic. It's because the original owner's mother's fetus is damaged and can't give birth, otherwise Shen Yifeng will definitely spew out old blood.

The owner of this body suffered from claustrophobia, but was locked in a basement where his half-brother was unable to see his fingers. No matter how the original owner cried and begged for mercy, he did not open the door. A good child, just like that, was frightened to death. When he came over, his body was a little stiff. Thinking of this, Shen Yifeng's eyes flashed a trace of hostility.

Since he took over the body of the original owner, he naturally wanted to seek justice for the original owner! Whether it is the indifferent father, the stepmother and eldest brother who has a sweet belly, or the younger brother who has blatantly persecuted the original owner many times, he will not let it go!

I was thinking of raising my body, sneaking out some valuable things from Shen's house, going to the gray area to regain my identity, regenerating energy, and then coming back to slap my face. Who would have thought that at this moment, the original owner's fiance's eldest brother's beast core was broken, and he was unwilling to marry him alive. But the original owner's father didn't dare to offend Gu's family. After some discussions, he wanted to use the original owner to prevaricate. Shen Yifeng naturally refused, but he refused directly to fight, and maybe he would take care of himself until the day he got married.

Although his wood power and the materials in the jade pendant space are still there, the original owner, the malnourished small body, really can't fight the group of five big and three thick male orcs. After living in the last days for so many years, Shen Yifeng still has the ability to judge the situation and will not do stupid things like head-on. So they pretended to agree, let them relax their vigilance, thinking that when the time comes, they will run away directly. But when he learned about the fiancé, the original owner's eldest brother, he was a little shaken.

After staying with the head of state for a long time, Shen Yifeng has a natural affection for the soldiers who defend their home and the country. In the previous life, if it were not for those soldiers who rushed to the front line all the time, those ordinary people without abilities would fall into the mouth of the zombies early, or become a member of the zombies. On the way to the base, Shen Yifeng's group of people encountered a wave of zombies. Fortunately, they encountered the army and survived. Later he joined the army, relying on his own strength, rising step by step, and finally came to the Führer's side, becoming the right-hand man of the Führer.

The head of state is exhausted for the sake of the country, and is on the front line every time he fights. He is never greedy for life or fear of death. He admires the head of state very much. From Gu Yangxun's body, he seemed to see the shadow of the head of state. If possible, he wanted to test whether his life powers could help Gu Yang repair the broken beast core and transform into a human form again. Gu Yangxun dedicated so much to the empire, and he couldn't bear to live as a beast for the rest of his life, so he asked Father Shen to come and be a lobbyist. Father Shen was in a panic. Hearing what he said, he immediately agreed and arranged for someone to send him over. Shen Yifeng thought it would take a few more trips before the Gu family let him in. After all, the Shen family did not do this kindly, and it made sense for the Gu family to be angry. Who thought it was, but after standing under the sun for a while, he was invited in.

The old butler was relieved again.

Shen Yifeng's eyes moved slightly, feeling that he was one step closer to victory. If I could heal Marshal Gu, I would be very happy thinking of his elder brother's remorseful look. Most importantly, while waiting outside, Shen Yifeng was idle and bored. Quietly Mimi covered the wood power on a vine, let the vine climb along the wall to the window on the second floor, and then saw Gu Yangxun. Animal type, white giant tiger.

Fluffy!

What a spicy one!

It must be very cool!

That's right, Shen Yifeng is a plush control, and the biggest pursuit in life is to have a master of his own. It's a pity that he had a rough life in his previous life. At the beginning, he couldn't even support himself, so he could only take out a little money to buy some cat food to feed the stray cats on the roadside. When he finally saved some money, bought a house, and prepared to adopt those stray cats, the end of the world came. The stray cats didn't know where they were going, and he never saw them again. If he repaired the beast core to Gu Yangxun, maybe he could take the opportunity to get a couple of fun! Thinking of this, Shen Yifeng's eyes were as bright as a two-kilowatt light bulb!

"Woo~" While Shen Yifeng was thinking about it, a naive voice suddenly came from the second floor.

Shen Yifeng looked up, saw a cute little white tiger, and breathed. Good, so cute! Xiao Baihu stared at him with a pair of amber eyes, tilted his head to look at him, eyes full of curiosity. It shook its ears, shook its tail twice, and gingerly jumped down the stairs. The little guy's short legs are not as high as the steps, and his movement downstairs is awkward and cute.

Seeing Shen Yifeng's heart is about to melt. When he was halfway there, Xiao Baihu accidentally jumped too hard, his claws slipped and he was about to roll off!

"Oh!"

"Be careful!"

Kierra1153 likes this.
  4. Kierra1153

Kierra1153 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES, thank you so much!!

applebeans likes this.
  5. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    yay!! I wasn't sure
    So the little white tiger will be missing later?

You can change the tag into Resolved now

Kierra1153 likes this.
  6. Kierra1153

Kierra1153 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler alert:

The MC found out that the original was the one who found the body of the ML little nephew that was thrown on the trash can. The original felt sad for it and brought it home to care for it, however the stepmother found out who the child belonged to. They wanted to use this chance to climb the ladder into society further. However the stepbrother didn’t want to marry him after finding his condition but was forced by the family to marry him.

applebeans likes this.
  7. Airaa

Airaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorriee.. But is there a link to a translated version? ?

Kierra1153 likes this.
  8. Chan yibo-85

Chan yibo-85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds interesting.I am going to read too

It this raw?
    If there any translation site?

Kierra1153 likes this.
  9. Kierra1153

Kierra1153 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you go to chrome and you have the automatic translate on. To me, it is really easy to read and understand. If you don’t want to pay, you can just look up the Chinese name in chrome (Chinese name: 穿到星际撸大猫). There’s several versions that is free and you can donate to author.

QUOTE="Airaa, post: 6714143, member: 339112"]Sorriee.. But is there a link to a translated version? ?[/QUOTE]

10. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    Nastea :blobalert:

It’s fate, they were meant to be one family!

Kierra1153 likes this.