Forgotten Title Forgot the title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Night_owl, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Night_owl

Night_owl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for a Chinese novel. The girl was reborn and in conflict with the MC or something along the line. I can’t recall the plot vividly. I only remember that she is looking for her son which she taught died because of, i’m not sure if it’s her sister or friend who made her think that her son is dead. But i only remember that this girl left him in a ditch, and a monk found him? She set a mission on finding her son and she found him on a mountain with monks. She also has a partner. The boy acts like a little monk. I really want to re-read this novel but i forgot the title.

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    This one?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kiss-husband-sweet-wife-is-a-little-crisp/

harne_sudutt11 likes this.
  3. yuri yuri

yuri yuri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Fujoshi sisters and brothers, I request your help please, I'm looking for a novel I've read before and I forgot the title. The story is all about a shou who breaks up the gong. He gives up because he is already tired of loving the gong since the gong only seeks him for pleasure and kinda makes him a slave and doesn't even love him. However, the gong doesn't want to break up and always harass the shou