Resolved Forgotten BL Novel Again

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LazyLizzy, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, guys! A few months ago, I was reading this one book and yet again, I was distracted with other novels and completely forgot about it:blobwhistle:. I did search for it since three days ago but I didn't get any result cuz I accidentally deleted it a few months back, I guess:blobsweat_2:.
    The summary, which I remember bits and pieces about it, is that the MC crossed and become a bug as in, Zerg, in the interstellar times. He then searched for Earth for years but there was no sign of it. MC lost hope when he suddenly got an alert from the government or something, that he automatically married a certain Zerg general, or was it marshal? And with a little Zerg in tow. The two Zerg became MC's only tie that kept him to live in this world with no humans.
    That's the summary, I guess.
    As for the plot, the female Zerg are the warriors and their number is more than the male zerg. The male zerg are weak but they hold the highest position in the world because the little zerg must get energy or something from the male zerg to continue survive or they will die. So, male Zerg are very valuable to the society and let's just say that the people will let the male do anything they want without being punished.
    The ML comes into the scene first with him in the hospital and being bullied by other female zerg. ML story was he has a high position in the army, has a family background and married to a male zerg. Everything seems fine and dandy but no. ML was abused brutally and humiliated by his male zerg. But he hold on because he has a little one that needed the male zerg energy.
    But ML asked for a divorce when the male zerg offered the little one to his cousin. ML snapped and beat the cousin up, saving his little one.
    The divorce went through but the male zerg suppressed ML until he had almost nothing else and with the little zero life on the line. Even his strength was suppressed with a machine gadget and made him weak that he couldn't fight off those who bully him. His family didn't even help him either. Instead, ML's family clan sided with theth male zerg. The male zerg won't leave ML until ML fold and marry him back but obviously ML won't do that. He would never get back with a male zerg that would give a child zerg that was only a few years old to other male zerg.
    The only chance he has was for a marriage with a male zerg. But because the male zerg suppressed the ML, no male zerg wanted to offend the male zerg with big background. Then, he got a notice from the marrige department(I don't remember what's the name) that a male zerg accepted his pairing request or something.
    The scene then cut to the MC who was in the wilderness in an off planet with a predator that was about to eat MC.
    MC, then, had lost hope for life. He had searched for Earth for about ten years but got nothing. If he was gonna be eaten, he thought, let it be. The predator was about to eat him but suddenly ran away. I don't remember what scared the predator off, though. Anyway, at that time, MC's lightbrain(?) Got a signal and a notification came. It said that a female zerg wants to partner with him and if he doesn't reply within a few hours, the system will automatically decide that he agreed to the request. MC was in a daze. He who lost hope, suddenly had a new purpose. Because he was in a daze for too long, the system automatically agreed for him but MC was fine cuz he intended to agree anyway. He got up and went to search for a city to catch a ride with a spaceship and go to the planet where the female zerg, ML, was.

Blood A likes this.
  2. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda interesting, let me lurk here

3. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you try the inter stellar tag or something similar to it

4. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get it, so is it a BL or not? Why female zerg if its a BL novel?

5. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never seen a novel centred around zergs...

6. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I did. I even tagged Zerg and marriage but I got.... well, lots of other options:blobdizzy:.
    Female Zerg has a man body, as in they have tintin. Only that they can bear kids and have strong body. While male Zerg also have a tintin but they can't bear child and have weak body. I don't remember if there's Zerg that has women body and the description of their bed scene was flowing with river of crabs(damn you crabs!!). But, I'm pretty sure that the ML has a tintin, I think. If it was a BG, I would have run as fast as I can :sushi_hide:cuz I like and interested in BL more:cookie:. And the author described the ML as having a tough and tall body while the MC has small and delicate body type.
    I don't remember how author describe the ML zerg/animal type but MC has a pair snail antenna/tentacle(?) on his head(?) Or was it forehead? I remember cuz MC seems to hate his antenna cuz it shows his mood. He even wear hoodies just to cover those up and he doesn't like his eyes cuz it's dark black but the ML likes his eyes, cuz it looks pretty.
    ML.... I think he has cat ears? I don't remember. But I remember that he has blue eyes, which the MC loves it, that's why I remembered.
    Author called them Zerg and not orc probably because there's insect humanoid and not just cats and wolf all that and that they can't change into animal/insect shape cuz that's their normal body. And oh yeah, even though they have animal/insect body part, they're all humanoid. Hmm, maybe some doesn't....
    I remember the MTL translated as the little guy as little bug/insect when it was first mentioned. Had me re-read and go to other translate machine a few times just to confirm it:sweating_profusely:. I mean, that was a first. Usually, I would read cubs. Little bug/insect was quiet of a surprise:blobsweat:.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  7. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's a female with a male body Thanh should she be male?

8. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn still no news? Ugh. I'll help search for it.

LazyLizzy likes this.
  9. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LazyLizzy and Devon like this.
  10. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, thats why I cant find it. It still haven't been translated. Lolol

LazyLizzy likes this.
  11. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. This is it. Yayyyyy:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:! Thank you!!!!
    Sorry. I forgot to tell that it's not being translated yet:blobpats:. But thank you:blobsmilehappyeyes:

AerynW and Devon like this.
  12. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can we read it for free tho, I can see it having VIP lock or something. Also how many chap it has?

13. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 77 chapters.
    https://www.sto.cx/mbook-168338-1.html

14. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Park here, this novel seems interesting~~

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    my brain just automatically assume it's not female/male but omegaverse alpha omega

LazyLizzy likes this.
  17. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome~

There are 77 overall chapters. 71 main chapters and 6 extras.

LazyLizzy and Devon like this.
  18. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leaving my mark here... The story seems interesting, I will MTL it after finishing my current 5 stories.

19. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually finished it while reading it using Google's crappy trans. Hope it'll get translated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.