Resolved Forgotten BL Novel Again

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LazyLizzy, Mar 7, 2019.

1. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! I'm, again, need help in finding novel:blobsweat_2:.
    So, I only remember the summary in bits of pieces but I do remember the plot.
    The opening of the novel, I think,MC was on a yacht(?) And was shot on the chest by his father and fell into the sea. MC thought he really was gonna die until he somehow changed into a mermaid. He didn't even know how that happened but he survived. Until he figured he'd die from hunger. He couldn't use his sharp nails to catch fish, he couldn't even use his tail to chase a fish. Died from hunger, that's what he thought(that's what I thought so too).
    Until a black mermaid appeared in front of him. The black mermaid fed him, taught him how to use his nails, although it failed, MC is slow. Although the black mermaid was grumpy and doesn't talk, it was fine, a certain chatterbox was next to him. And yup, that's the ML.
    Pretty sure the story is not rebirth or crossing. He just changed into a mermaid:hmm:.

2. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: how interesting...is this translated?

3. Iwanttoreincarnate

Iwanttoreincarnate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this kind of story

4. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here and waiting for the answer~~

5. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read, it wasn't. I don't know how the story goes cuz I've only read a few chapters, like 2-3. But I think there's dog blood in it. Ah, pretty sure it's HE cuz I peeked on the last few chapters. It was on the ML perception, his life story which was dog blood.

6. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    重生之斩尾 by 西子绪? Some parts sound right, and some parts didn't sound right. If it's not it, I'll keep on searching.

lazuuli and LazyLizzy like this.
  7. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, this is the one! Thank you!!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    And really, I messed up the plot arrangement a bit, that's why some seems right and others not:blobsweat_2:. Sorry and thank you!

AerynW likes this.
  8. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait..i read the summarry...the dad isnt ml is he??

9. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

10. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Want to know the name...

11. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give a In-depth spoiler of the story?

12. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    ..... the dad is the .... errr... ML:blobpeek:. Sorry guys, if you had goosebumps or any other reaction. The dad didn't really want to kill him but the half-brother, who was jealous of MC, didn't give any chance for the ML to react and well, kill MC. As a result, he fell into the sea and ML had them leave. Instead, he came back to MC in the form of a mermaid while MC was still trying to figure out what in the world happened for him to become a mermaid.
    While ML taught him how to live in the sea, he also figured out something. The MC would be dead the second he left him alone in the sea....:blobjoy:
    So anyway, the story is dog blood. The ML cruel side has a reason, because he's really cruel but only because of his past and he has big hatred with humans.
    The ending.... I think, I should just call it HE. A complicated HE, if you know what I mean because a lot of things happened between these two couple but in the end, they still stayed together.
    Welp, I really can't give a lot of spoilers cuz these are the only things I remembered :sweating_profusely: :blobsweat_2:

Lost Happiness and lazuuli like this.
  13. cupcakeking13

cupcakeking13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just incase people don’t feel like translating, I believe it’s called “Diary of Raising a Mermaid” or other variations on that phrasing, you can read a MTL here https://www.mtlnovel.com/diary-of-raising-a-mermaid/