Resolved Forgotten Danmei/BL Quick Transmigration Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by VanityPimples, Apr 27, 2019.

1. VanityPimples

VanityPimples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t really remember anything besides this one arc (…and there’s a possibility that I might be mixing up some details from another BL novel :blobsweat_2:).

Arc Summary: In this world, MC transmigrates into the host body as a kid. ML was sickly looking and the MC’s host body used to bully him. MC uses an excuse to get close to ML, and keeps flattering him/pursues him. It turns out that the reason why ML was sick was because his mother/step-mother (???) was allowing someone to use an experimental drug/medicine on him. In this world it was considered honorable, or at the very least legal, to have someone test experimental drugs on you. Because the ML was a minor, the mother/step-mother was able to give parental consent on behalf of ML.

ML gets really sick, and MC offers himself as the one to take the experimental drug. The doctor administering this doesn’t really care because he just wants someone to take the experimental drug. MC’s host family is really sad, but can’t dissuade him. MC wasn’t worried because the system would make sure he wouldn’t die. I think MC later fakes some sort of agreement/consent form for ML’s mother/step-mother to become a tester for an experimental drug. She was shocked and tried to protest, but they already had “her” consent form.

ML has to leave and loses contact with MC. ML was training under his father who was in charge of a secret armed gang or something along those lines. In the meantime, there’s a fast forward where MC is a famous sports player. He’s upset that even though he’s so famous and should be easy to contact, ML still hasn’t made a move to contact him.

MC ends up inviting someone who looked like ML in the past into his hotel room. ML has surveillance on MC and gets mad. MC wasn’t actually planning on sleeping with the person, but ML already stopped the person from coming into MC’s room. ML sneaks up on MC, and MC (I think) realizes it’s ML but is annoyed so he uses his strengthening potions (two of them?), but still gets overwhelmed. ML is impressed by MC’s strength while MC is just like, “WHY WON’T THE STRENGTH POTIONS WORK.” I’m pretty sure strength potions/system props don’t work on ML at all in other arcs too. ML is now really tall and strong due to the training that he had to undergo.

I can’t remember the rest of the arc. :sushi_dead:

I think I remember reading that ML looked at MC like he was the sun/a very bright existence.

Thank you in advance for your time and help. Have a lovely day! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    *camping* :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:
    Hmm seems interesting

4. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Life is Soup, I am Fork

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds great wth, did you read it on NU or is there a chance its from another site?

5. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh oh...read this one too, remember the arc you told. The MC saw that the world was same as his original world, which he found it comforting, because he didn't trust himself to be able to adapt to an altogether different plane with different rules as a newbie world hopper. The only difference was the drug companies dominating the world, drug experiment contracts being accepted as norm. This is what I remember as opening.

Unfortunately, my search returned empty.:blobsad: Maybe if I could recall the name of the system, I could find title, like; cannon fodder Counter Attack, scum rehabilitate, white lotus save...

Btw, not 100% sure, but I think it was on danmeila?

VanityPimples likes this.
  6. VanityPimples

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if I read it on NU, but I am pretty sure I MTLed it, though.

Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure... all the transmigration/danmei novels are mixing up in my head :blobsweat_2:

Thank you for looking! :blobsmilehappyeyes: Haha, for a moment I got that "Oh! Yay! Another person!" feel. :blobxd:

I'm also not completely sure, but I think/am pretty sure (but not completely!) I also remember MTLing it? I could be wrong, though...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    ky_s likes this.
  7. GoldenEye

Reading List:
    Link
  8. VanityPimples

Reading List:
    Link
    Taking a look at the spoilers for "The Transmigration Routine of Always Being Capured By ML", probably not. None of the arcs have the right summary/setting. Thank you, though! :blobsmile:

Also, I think, from my memory, MC was more receptive to ML. At least in this arc, MC was the one who first started pursuing ML. MC made it seem like he was head over heels in love when they were little (also lowering ML's defense against MC trying to get close since host body used to bully ML). It seemed to make sense why MC was willing to take ML's place as an experimental drug subject bc MC always acted really in love/as if had a huge crush (actually, he had a system that would keep him from dying). MC's school friends feel bad about how MC still seems to miss ML in the future after ML left to train with his father.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  9. GoldenEye

Reading List:
    Link
    I know a few BL quick transmigration novels that I haven't read yet that could potentially be that, but until I read them I won't know so I'll keep looking!

VanityPimples likes this.
  10. VanityPimples

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaw~:blobsmilehappy: Thank you~!!! :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    No rush, though! I appreciate it! :blobsmilehappy:

11. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. CarolIine

CarolIine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

13. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *silently pitched up a tent*

14. VanityPimples

Reading List:
    Link
    THAT'S THE ONE!!!!!!! :aww: Thank you!!!!:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes: Aaaah, I'm excited to read it again~ :blobmelt: I really appreciate you coming back and sharing the novel link! :blobmelt:

15. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome :blobsmilehappy:

16. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *thinking of crying in Chinese*