Forgotten Title Forgotten novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by zumix, Oct 27, 2018.

1. zumix

zumix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

Going to start with:
    Wrote as much in details as I could remember.
    And thank you for any help.

I don't remember much about this novel, as it was quite a while back when I read it.
    I don't even remember how it starts, or character names and so on.

But I have a clear memory what happened in the middle oft this novel, So I hope that maybe some one will know this novel.

So, I think this was somewhere between chapter 1000-1300 (Chinese novel), I may have read it in LNMTL, but I think it was translated when I read those chapters.

Main character "wakes" up in a desert, feeling really weak.
    His body was void of any energy, and he was "sucking" the energy around him to get better.

While he was lying there in the desert, I think a small Oasis was created from his body, while he absorbed the energy around him. <-- not too sure about this fact.

Okey so, then a young lady with a caravan drove by, and decided to take him in.
    She had an doctor/alchemist with her, and se said to give our MC a precious pill, because he couldn't talk or anything, they thought he was in coma, while actually he could feel everything around him.

After being in caravan for a while, he gets some more pills, and later this caravan is "attacked" by and old granny(super evil) of "high" realm (in this desser place, there are much higher realms from where the mc came).
    This granny has a relationship with this girl, and she is super abusive, and wants to cripple this girls face or smth, don't remember too much facts about this.

Okey so, our Mc wakes up, kills Granny, then the grils asks him to help her.
    Further in to the city her father owned a trading? business, but her father dissapeard a while ago, so she is trying to run the bussiness now, and asks MC for help.
    There is an other Trading Guild that I think helped her father dissapear, and now is trying to eat up the girls trading firm.
    But MC is there, he is really strong in this city, and so tries to help her somehow, but mostly help himself.

Then something happens in chapters <-- don't remember exactly what.

But few chapters later, there is an Auction, where BIG sects of this region, are comming together to buy something.
    And MC duels some guy from a sect and wins.
    And a leader from a Sword Sect (strongest guy of all sects) feels something familiar in our MC.
    MC goes to the guys sect, and it has a history somehow with him. with a sword or sword art or something like this.

What else...
    Some guys then attack this Sword Sect to get to MC, this sword sect is really super hidden, under a water, with hidden formation, so it's hard to get in there.

Thats about it what I remember.

Hope somebody can help me :)

2. Astax5155

Astax5155 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    zumix likes this.
  4. Sourceofchaos