Forgotten Title Forgotten Title BL novel mtl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hmntlzn, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a danmei last year but I read it in mtl website and I forgot to save the page. I check the work on the author she wrote a danmei with reborn/rebirth/transmigration (All Seme Protagonist). Most of her stories are about exorcist-ghost-youkai-cultivation in chinese. Her novels didnt have that many chapters (like usual danmei). -I think at that time she wrote like 4 or 5 stories.

One of the novel about MC got reincarnated/rebirth/whatever in ancient times and the shou is a fox spirit. MC work as an exorcist. MC can travel in different world/space and they had children in the futuristic world.

And another novel about MC (gong) in modern times is a modern taoist, the shou is businessman.

And another novel, I forgot the story but the MC (gong) is like a dragon descendant that he likes going into a water and his body changes too (not mermen).

Anyone ever read that kind of stories please do tell me. Her novel just pop out a lot inside my head recently. I'm trying to search the danmeis in shuba*w and jjwxc but I havent found it.