Resolved [ Forgotten Title ] Danmei transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jace382, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Jace382

Jace382 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there’s a danmei where the main character transmigrates into a book where he was an anti-fan of it(I believe?).
    the mc (of the book) has a form of every species in the book, there’s lichs, dragons(?), elves (I think?) and I think he was evil?
    anyways the transmigrated mc is super sick all the time bc magic shit and there’s monster fucking bc they have sex in all the forms, I think he has a demon form too?? I can not for the life of me remember the name of it. it was really good though, I remember the end pissing me off a little? but other than that I kinda wanna reread it.
    i remember reading it bc it was recommended in the same list as Scum Villain but I can’t find it again qAq

I remember the end partially so it’s further down below a spoiler warning.

[SPOILERS]

the end was like, The big “God” of the world was like “if you kill the mc i’ll send you home! you’re our savior! I summoned you here to kill him bc you hate him as much as we do!” and the transmigrated mc was like “why do I hate him? I don’t?” some other shit happens and he ends up going home and then the books mc appears at his house in the real world???

2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s translated here on NU or is it on somewhere else?

3. Jace382

Jace382 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the transmigrated!mc is like really gloomy and frail and the protag!mc is loved (in his human form?) there’s also a dwarf section??? idk the book was a wild ride.

here! I just can’t find it!

4. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love? Idk the ending is unfamiliar or maybe I just forgotten... but this novel, ML did have many forms

Jace382 likes this.
  5. Jace382

Jace382 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is!!! thank you!!!