Forgotten Title Forgotten title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sanushilshad, Mar 4, 2021.

1. sanushilshad

sanushilshad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel was definitely from royal road as I remember.
    I don't remember the title as it was something that I read 4 or 5 years ago.

The mc is someone who reincarnated as a Goblin, but instead of being a hero he merely became an observer as he watched the rise of a odd Goblin born at the same time as him to glory.

While the mc was wasting time in the cave as a newborn , the odd Goblin kept running around their cave to increase his stamina and eventually became the leader of the newborn as the strongest of the newborns

Later the odd Goblin became the leader of their entire pack of goblin. Kidnapped four women to for teaching smithing, tailoring,magic etc and starting elevating his goblin community.

The odd Goblin kept on evolving and eventually became a white coloured goblin.

Latter they encountered the arrogant elf tribe who declared war on them but lost and became the sex slaves of the goblin.

During all this time the mc was just a random guard in the goblin community, observing the rise of the hero.
    The mc slowly started to learn spells hoping to evolve in to goblin wizard or something.

The mc was just a spectating mob.

That's all I remember...

2. Weiyuexuan

Weiyuexuan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bL anot?

3. Rika_st

Rika_st Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Re: monster(?)