Spoiler Forty Millenniums of Cul... need spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tsuru55, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forty Millenniums of Cultivation
    With who MC will ends up with (romantically) ? I kinda don't want him to end up with the rich girl that asked to repair something at the beginning. The singer he likes would be a nice choice but it seems impossible. Him accepting the rich girl would bring troubles from her fiancé and also as she didn't quite like him from the beginning, it would feels like she is only interested because he is strong or popular or rich.

Also i am at the competition so they can get recruited into the universities, which school MC will enter ? I kinda don't want him to enter the Grand Desolate War Institution that cultivates warriors because i love when a MC creates (original) stuff. A twist about him being accepted in both artificer school and this one would be pretty interesting in my oppinion.

2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why once i saw a spoiler thread appearing in the "Latest topics" window on the NU page and not mine? Did a staff do something to it?

3. ughughugh

ughughugh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow you're really early on. The rich girl practically gets forgotten and the singer isn't even really introduced (I think). He ends of with the muscular girl that tested him for the university he ends up choosing.