Forward! Yuri Paradise!

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Ai chan, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis: I died in a fire but the lazy death god sent me to the wrong processing department. I was given a choice of reincarnating or going to another world because my good deeds weren't enough to send me to heaven. After choosing to be transported, I became the hero of the Queendom of Kanjo. This is the story of my unending life in yuri paradise!

Genre: Comedy, gender bender, fantasy, magic

Table of Contents

First Arc: Transported
    Chapter 1: Arrival
    Chapter 2: The Mission
    Chapter 3: Behold! The Divine Wind!
    Chapter 4: Sage of the East

Second Arc: The Heroes
    Chapter 5: The Journey
    Chapter 6: Yuki-chan. Banzai!
    Chapter 7: Kononotsu. It's Warm Out Here.
    Chapter 8: Burning Down Royal Garden Because She Feels Like It
    Chapter 9: Escaping And Kidnapping
    Chapter 10: A Meeting With Aste Florence

Casting for guest characters is still open! Positions still available are:
    1) D̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶Q̶u̶e̶e̶n̶ Position Filled
    2) Demon Queen's henchmen (henchwomen)
    3) Sage of the East
    4) Random falling lolis

Caution!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    Ldyrdy, Animester, GM_Rusaku and 2 others like this.
  2. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1: Arrival

“Where am I?” I said loudly.

It was an empty space, neither light nor dark. The sky was a shade of blue, with neither stars nor sun visible. Around my feet were flowing mist-like stuff, that made me feel as if I was walking on the clouds.

Could it be... a dream?

Pin pin!

I heard a honk from far away. Shortly after, I saw an object in the distance, that became bigger and bigger with every passing second. As the silhouette became bigger, I recognized what it was.

It was a pickup truck. A blue pickup truck, and it was speeding my way.

“Stooopppp!!!” I screamed as I tried to shield my face with both arms.

I could feel the rush of wind washed over my body as the truck braked with a very loud screech. I closed my eyes, wondering if I was going to get hit by a blue pickup truck. That would hurt terribly.

“Oh great, another one. Why does everyone has to die in a car crash? Can’t you go get killed by a knife or something? Knife-chan is so free she’s playing golf over there!”

I opened my eyes. In front of me was a small girl barely 12 years old. She had her blue hair tied in twintails style and a wore a blue blouse and black shorts, making her look similar a certain popular vocaloid. She was cute and with her angry face she was even cuter.

Don’t slap me with the lolicon label. I’m not shy to admit I’d love to hug her, and it has nothing to do with sexual desires. There are such things as admiring adorable little girls in an innocent way. I mean, when you hug your daughter, is it because you want to have sex with her? I bet you don’t, because if you do, there’s something seriously wrong with you. I am neither a pedophile nor a pedophobe.

“Yo, are you listening or not?” the little girl said.

“Umm, sorry, my mind was somewhere else.”

“Haaih. Fine, I’m just going to say this one more time. Listen well.”

“Okay.”

“You’re dead.”

“Damnit!”

“That’s what you get when you smoke weed and drive, you know? Whatever gave you the idea that you should do that?”

“Eh? Hold on a minute, I’ve never smoked weed.”

“Huh? Aren’t you Mary Hight?”

“No, I’m Shiina Ai.”

Silence...

“One moment, please,” the little girl said as she transformed into a blue pickup truck with a ‘poof’ and sped off into the distance. Shortly after, her yells, loud as if on a speaker reverberated across the entire space, “YOU WORTHLESS SHITTY DEATH GOD! YOU SENT ME THE WRONG PERSON, YOU DAMNED OTAKU!” After a few minutes, more yells could be heard, “THERE IS A LIMIT TO BEING LAZY! DO YOU WANT ME TO SMASH YOUR STUPID MIKAELA FIGURINES YOU FAT ASS, NO GOOD SLACKER?!”

Then the same pickup truck returned and transformed into a little girl again. “Eh, sorry,” she said, looking embarrassed, “Because of a certain slacker’s screw up, you got sent to the wrong place.”

“So I’m not actually dead?”

“No, you ARE dead. You just didn’t die in a car crash. There was a fire in the inn you stayed at.”

“Oh... so what’s going to happen to me?”

“Well, I can send you to Ignis-chan, but she’s in another district and I’m too busy to guide you there. So I’ll make you choose. Do you want to be reincarnated or transferred to another world where your body can be recreated?”

“What’s wrong with going to heaven?”

“Your good deeds aren’t enough.”

“Can’t my body be recreated in my own world?”

“No, your fate has ended there. The only way to return to your old world is to reincarnate. Reincarnating will cause you to lose all your memory, though.”

“Wait, if I reincarnate, I will start from a baby again, right? Then, with no memory of my previous life... am I doomed to repeat the mistakes of my youth?!”

“You mean your chuunibyou days?”

“Ahhhh!!! Don’t remind me! I’ll go to another world! Just don’t say another word about that!”

“Alright, there just so happens that there’s a summoning going on. I’ll send you over. Bye bye!”

As soon as she finished, my vision became blurry. My perception spun around, as I swam in a feeling of vertigo across a tunnel that was neither too big nor too small. Shortly after, I felt myself fell into a pool of water and when I finally came out, I opened my eyes and...

“SURPRISE!” A bunch of girls in plain white togas spoke aloud.

“Welcome to Kanjo!” said a girl with a brown hair and small eyes.

“Welcome to Kanjo!” said a girl with blue eyebrows and eyelashes. Her hair was white, though.

“Welcome to Kanjo!”

“Welcome to Kanjo!”

“Welcome to Kanjo!”

I lost myself in a mass of female flesh as they approached together at me like a swarm of a certain low level alien creature that hatched two from one egg. With twinkly eyes, a swish of their beautiful and sweet smelling hair and insistent hands, there was no way I could escape.

“WELCOME TO KANJO, HERO!” they greeted as one.

Hey Truck-chan. What kind of world did you send me to?

======​

@FlowingSong @Ldyrdy @Animester @Scrya @NinetH Only the introduction so far.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    Chrit, FlowingSong, Animester and 3 others like this.
  3. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't wait to see some 'action' lol..
    It was great.. Thanks for casting us hahaha

Ai chan likes this.
  4. Satan

Satan Yes

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy...

5. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoho, Yuki-chan will appear in chapter 6. Please wait for it.

Ldyrdy likes this.
  6. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course it was a world full of fun.. I wonder if Nineth and me will have blood coming out from our nose.. It's almost dripping from the excitement and hype

Ai chan likes this.
  7. The Destroyer of Worlds

The Destroyer of Worlds Chrit, the Eraser and the Destroyer

Reading List:
    Link

Sorry about that.

Ai chan likes this.
  8. JEI

JEI The black riding hood, Little white

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there going to be cats? with hoodies? ninja cats?

Ai chan likes this.
  9. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    No ninja cats. But there will be lolis wearing cat ears falling from the sky. Does that count?

Ldyrdy and JEI like this.
  10. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    ... It's yuri paradise

11. JEI

JEI The black riding hood, Little white

Reading List:
    Link
    im against half bloods. no pure bloods?? sad lazy fluffy cat here.

Ldyrdy likes this.
  12. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess it wouldnt have trap

13. Animester

Animester Silent whisper

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my I wanna read another chap.. pumped up for next chap

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  14. Scrya

Scrya Lurking all day long~

Reading List:
    Link
    Wha!? Ai-chan promised me a trap!

15. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought you won't be coming at least for a couple more hour.. But agree..

We want moar! We want moar!
    Quickly get to the sixth chapter where I appeared lol

16. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    That trap will appear in the second arc. Count on it. lol

Writing the next chap right now. But got RL project right now, so had to stop halfway. Will try to continue tonight.

Hoho, stay frosty.

Ldyrdy likes this.
  17. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    That title though.. Resident yuri.. Hohohoh

Ai chan likes this.
  18. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    @FlowingSong @Lachiel @Ldyrdy @NinetH@Animester

Caution!
    [​IMG]

Chapter 2: The Mission

The whole night was spent partying with the bunch of girls who welcomed me after I was summoned. I woke up in the morning in a tangle of limbs. Raising my body, I gingerly peeled the arms, legs and bodies that just so happened to pile around me. As I pulled away a girl with silver hair and blue eyebrow and eyelashes, I thought, “Just a little lick.”

And so I licked the little nub on her chest. Lick. Lick. Delicious. Lick. Lick.

“Nnn... ahhh... more... touch me more... feels good...”

I let go as she fell into the extremely soft mattress.

“Good morning, hero,” she said shyly on all fours facing me. She didn’t bother fixing her toga, allowing me a good view of her delicious hanging fruit.

“Umm, morning-“ I managed to let out before I was grabbed from behind. Well specifically, my breasts were grabbed from behind, deliciously squeezed making me moan in pleasure.

“Good morning, hero!” my molester, a grinning girl with fiery red hair spoke into my left ear.

“Good morning – hyaau!” I pulled the hand that was pinching my nipple away. Then I pulled her head forward and kissed her lips deeply.

Eh? Who’s licking me?

I raised the blanket covering my legs. Between my legs was a girl with blue eyes and green hair, licking away with abandon, creating delicious feelings between my legs. Lapping away like a dog to water, she made me achieve the peak twice in a row.

Then she crawled up my body, smiling fufu fufu with a glistening face. Sticking out her tongue, she licked my lips gently, prompting me to open my mouth and catching that wildly licking tongue with my own lips.

Lick.

Kiss.

Lick.

Kiss.

Our tongues wrestled inside our mouths as she shared the taste of my own body with me. Our eyes closed, savouring the delicious feeling of intimacy just between the two of us. Our arms tightly enclosed around each other, touching, groping, rubbing every sensuous spot on each other’s body. Her breasts are a little smaller than mine, but that’s not a problem, because it’s delicious anyhow. When I squeezed those pair of soft flesh and suck the little nubs on her twin mounds, her cries of appreciation made me excited again. And so we repeated what we did as the other girls did their own things.

We only stopped when a bunch of girls came and delivered breakfast on the bed. I wondered if it was usual for them to feed each other breakfast on the bed. Of course, they also fed me pieces of chocolate bread and rice triangles one after another. If this was how heroes were treated, I should’ve signed up as a hero from the start.

Anyway, since being called a hero was kind of embarrassing and chuunibyou-ish, I introduced myself in between the handfeeding and breastfeeding...

Don’t judge me.

You have no right to judge me.

“So.. Love-chan, is it? Nice to meet you, my name is Lytis, I am the Maiden of Serenity,” the girl with silver hair, blue eyebrows and blue eyelashes introduced herself.

Seriously? Are you allowed to call yourself that when we’ve been touching each other everywhere since last night?

Then a girl with fiery red hair introduced herself. “The name here is Ithlys, the Maiden of Passion, and don’t you dare forget it!” she said with a wink.

How can I forget! Though, I don’t think you’re qualified to call yourself a maiden after what you did with my ass just now.

A girl with a pinkish blonde hair introduced herself next. “Umm, my name is Siclys, the Maiden of Good Health. N-nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you,” I said to the girl who had until now been tied to the head of the bed while the Maiden of Serenity did unspeakably delicious things to her.

“Feslys”, a girl with black hair tied in a side ponytail style introduced herself as her twin, a girl with black hair tied in twintails introduce herself as “Fortis,” then together, they held hands and pressed their faces and generous breasts against each other before cheerfully saying, “We are the Twin Maidens of Abundance!”

Yes, I can understand why you’re both the Maidens of Abundance.

“Umm...” the girl with blue eyes and green hair sidled up to me, purposely rubbing her breasts against my naked self as she introduced herself last. “My name is Senclys. I am the Maiden of Good Effort. Nice to meet you, Love-chan.”

She said that while pressing her nipples against my lips. Who am I to refuse? Thanks for the meal!

“Meet the queen?” I asked after finishing the magic lessons conducted by the green-haired Senclys. I originally expected more delicious romp with Senclys when I was told she would be the one to teach me magic, but she was unexpectedly serious. No touching, no kissing, no licking during the lessons. If I didn’t study diligently, she would tell the others not to touch me or allow me to touch them. What horror!

“That’s right, Ai. You’ve done very well learning all the basics. Now all that’s left is to practice it in real situations. This you can do while you wander the world and perform missions for our queen,” Lytis, the Maiden of Serenity said.

“What kind of missions?”

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t told. Don’t worry, although we’re not normally allowed to leave the Lake Sanctuary, we’ll accompany you to the capital. So you can rest easy, we’ll take care of everything.”

“Alright, so when do we leave?”

“Tomorrow morning. I’ll be busy with the preparations, but the other maidens will be here to accompany you.”

“Alright. Sorry for the trouble.”

“It’s not a problem. Then, I shall take my leave.”

That night we had another yuri party. I was a little sad, as I feared that it might be the last time we could have fun together. From their explanation, it seemed like the titled maidens wouldn’t normally be allowed to leave the sanctuary as they were responsible for maintaining the magical matrices that kept the Queendom of Kanjo in permanent Spring. I’d probably miss Senclys the most. She’d been like a lover to me for the two months I’ve been staying at the Sanctuary. That night I did a little more to her than usual.

The next morning, a large carriage arrived in front of the Sanctuary. It was a carriage pulled by six white unicorns, large enough to fit all seven of us comfortably. There was an elaborate procession attended by hundreds of girls, likely maids of the Sanctuary, with Lytis at the head. Senclys and I walked up to the carriage hand in hand until I helped her up the carriage.

With cheers from the maids, I waved my hand as the carriage left the Sanctuary that had been my home for two months behind.

“Ai, whatever she ask you to do, please just say ‘yes’, okay?” Senclys said when she pulled me back in front of the huge door that led to the audience chamber.

“Senclys, I can’t promise I will say ‘yes’. What if she ask me to kill myself, or god forbid, kill you? I won’t do that,” I said as I tried to sneak a kiss.

She blocked my lips with her hand. “No, she won’t ask you to do that. Please, just say yes.”

“Why?”

“Hero Ai and the Maidens of the Lake may now see Her Majesty the Queen,” a female guard announced loudly as the door opened inwards.

It is really strange. Ever since I came here, I have not seen a single man anywhere. Where are all the men?

“Announcing the entrance of Hero Ai and the Maidens of the Lake!” the herald announced with the sound of fanfare.

Senclys let go of my hands and went forward with the other maidens. Following behind, we walked up toward a marble throne decorated with jewels and gold. Sitting on it was a beautiful woman of around 30 years of age. She had long brown hair, tied in Han-chinese hairstyle with glittering ornaments. She had a stern, unsmiling face, and an eye that appeared to always be glaring.

Next to her was a much younger girl with a similar face and the same hair colour, but without the glaring eyes and stern face. This must be the princess, Nagare Momoiri. If I were to describe her appearance in five words or less, I’d say she’s “innocent with a clueless face”.

“Maidens of the Lake kneel before the Eternal Monarch, Queen Heprelitecuricasi – oww – siusticacerumina of Sapphire City.”

I almost giggled when Lytis bit her tongue trying to pronounce the queen’s name. Of course, I kept quiet. Unlike the maidens, I was standing. I had no reason to kneel to someone I didn’t know.

“You may rise, Maidens of the Lake. Is this the summoned hero?” the queen asked as she squinted her eyes at me.

“Yes, my queen,” Lytis said as she and the other maidens got up and stood to the left side of the hall.

“Erm... My name is Shiina Ai. I guess I’m the summoned hero.”

“Then, will you do what I ask?”

“Well, depends on what it is. I’ll listen to the request at least,” I said as I noticed Senclys making a troubled face.

“I ask that you go to the northern wastes and defeat the Evil Monarch of Redundant Boredom, Demon Queen Chiel.”

======

*Still looking for extras to fill some roles. Look at the OP for details.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    Chrit, FlowingSong and Ldyrdy like this.
  19. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the lick...^^
    Can't wait for more..

Ai chan likes this.
  20. Ai chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I'll try to release the next chapter soon.

Ldyrdy likes this.