Resolved Found it!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by bakomono, Feb 26, 2022.

1. bakomono

bakomono Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not quite sure if it's a arc in a transmigration, system or world hopping novel but it was definitely a Chinese BL novel, I just can't find it at all. The shou is a President/CEO of a company who falls in love with the gong, little did he know, the gong actually only came back into the country from overseas because he wanted to get revenge (basically make shou fall in love with him, steal his company, betray him then leave him afterwards). I think he was avenging his deceased?? family due to what the shou's father did in the past. At some point he becomes the shou's secretary and starts sabotaging the shou's company, essentially to take it over and steal it.

Gong is actually super calculative etc and has a ambiguous relationship with a side character (we find this out later), think he promised to finally be together with the side-shou before he event met the end-game- shou but course at the end he does genuinely falls in love with the shou, still betray him in the end course.

Scenes I can recall- apologies, it's in quick flashes as can't recall everything ;-; some of these may be incorrect too darn ;-;

-Side-shou gets anxious as gets the feeling gong has real feeling for end-game shou, he sort of urges the gong to hurry up with the betrayal and remind him what's he's doing everything for.

-I think End-game-shou actually knew about the betrayal, think he has a system as I believe this is a world hopping novel -.- shou is actually super calculative and I think this was all according to his plan? He has a best friend in the arc? who's also basically in loves with him

-I remember vaguely that there was a scene where the shou bought a ring and it was on a box, he put it on the table but it fell?? the gong finds it later on in their apartment after the betrayal and it was so sad ;-;

-Think there was scene were the gong was waiting for the shou to come home on their apartment and he becomes zombie like and unkept, he just sort of kept waiting???

-There was a scene where nobody would help shou at all when he was losing his company and he didn't want to implicate the friend (who's secretly in love with him)

-I think this novel may have been episodic, think it's a world hopping one

These are all I can recall for now, I read it too long ago :- is anyone able to help me out orz, waiting online! Thank you!

If anyone is interested it's Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong- I was remembering ARC 8, I really love this shou, I have no idea why I forgot all about it till now orz

------------------If anyone is interested it's Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong- I was remembering ARC 8, I really love this shou, I have no idea why I forgot all about it till now orz

Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
    chiakiss likes this.
  2. pleasepickthisup

pleasepickthisup ✨pretty✨

Reading List:
    Link
    Baldingere likes this.