Resolved Four year old rebirth

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Meloman, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello pretty people

I really need some help, ie already spent an hour or two on searching all sorts of tags and key words PLEASE HELP :blobsob::aww:

so the female MC reborn
    Ancient China setting. CN novel.
    She is reborn into her younger self (4-5yo as far as I remember) and she prevented her step(?)mother from selling her off to some traffickers. She did that by biting the hand of ML who she saw from the carriage at the market on her way to be sold off.
    So after the traffickers got beaten up by passer by servant of ML (or was it ML?) she then met ML at home and he showed her his bitten hand.

then she became his fiancée or something and moved in to live at his estate. Of course the mean ML placed her far away and that made her wake up super early to be able to eat as the distance was very long for a young child.

The ML was basically a d*ck to her in the first few chapters (that’s why I dropped it as it was bordering on child abuse). But now that novel is stuck in my head. *pulls out hair*
    Anyway if someone remembers thanks for letting me know the title of that novel :blobsmilehappyeyes:

2. cosmicimmortal

cosmicimmortal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! (I looked at all others apart from this one) thank you so much

cosmicimmortal likes this.