Spoiler From The Strongest Dark Knight ♂, Changed Job Into Combat Maid ♀

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Alternate Name:
    Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

Mangadex Link: https://mangadex.org/title/29119/saikyou-no-kurokishi-sentou-maid-ni-tenshoku-shimashita

Novel Raws: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0141ec/

Description: Albright, who was famous as “the strongest Black Knight”, was reincarnated as a girl, Maria, whose ribbon suited her well for same reason. Maria, 16 years old, is currently a maid in the Marquess of Urband family in attendance to the Daughter of the Marquees, Relena. After Relena became engaged to the 4th Prince, the area around Maria had gotten busier…

I was reminded of this series today thanks to the update and found out it still doesn't have a spoiler page (or I couldn't find it), has 2 pickup requests (with both Romaji and English titles), and only had 1 chapter update on novel translations which was the prologue. I welcome any spoilers at this point.

Ahmya likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem with this one is there really isn't anything to spoil.

There's the setup we get Maria's poor impoverished orphan that's an insane unstoppable killing machine back story. Then we get how she bonds with noble girl gets taken in as a battle maid in that country manor / ninja clan

Then it's all Maria gets involved in stupid mysteries with the rest of the scooby gang. There's no ML, no FL, MC has no goals beyond cleaning, chores and the fight scenes, there's an overriding mystery of what really happened to Albricht but it's so uninteresting Maria doesn't even care.

That's all there was of the WN back whrn I wrote my review and as of the last time I looked it's still pretty much the same. Might as well look for Perry Mason spoilers

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    Hypothon and Creolenerd like this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly just found out about your reply and intended on bumping this due to the manga update (which is a shame since the manga seems to be revealing a lot of the past lately). I'm just curious on the Maria endgame at thid point, like do we get a reincarnated Elisa as well? Her fate in first life as well?

kawaii12345 likes this.