Japanese Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by EnuoFH, Apr 25, 2019.

1. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 復讐完遂者の人生二周目異世界 / Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7225df/
    NU Link: There is none
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: instead of following the history to see MC finishing his revenge this one seems to be the MC after he finished his revenge and tried to kill himself but he is sent to another world , there is little info for it but it seems interesting enough at least its post-revenge mc seems to be trying to live again in another world, also noone ever picked this up not a single chap translated even form the WN
    Description:
    Kousuke Kurono was an Avenger. After being raped, his beloved little sister was left out in the cold and froze to death.
    From the time he was 13-years old, Kousuke made use of any possible means in order to exact his revenge. 5 years had passed, he achieved his revenge, but having lived solely for the sake of revenge, at the moment his revenge came to fruition, afterwards he couldn’t muster up the willpower to live on. That’s why, with the same knife he used to kill the culprit, he slit his own throat. However, he then heard a voice; “Is that not wasteful?”. When he came to, he found not his home, his country, nor his world——It was another world.

2. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I remember reading the Manga Adaption, I have mix feelings about it since
    turns out the sister Reincarnated or something? I can’t remember but did seem a bit messy story
    it’s still to soon to judge, I’d like to read LN if possible

3. Edy3

Edy3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks promising and has new concept, but what is the theme after he reincarnated? Will he seek revenge on all the bad people? Or what will his role be in the other words.

In other words what the effect of someone who finished his revenge and has no goal on his life in the other world?

4. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Going by the manga when he goes to another world he still try to kills himself but he is stopped by another character and she procced to tell that other people like him are there people that had unfornature lifes and she tells him for him to try to find hapiness there since all he did in his past life was seeking for revenge and sttuff , and then he also asks to her if he ever heard of the name of his sister but i'm not sure if she answer that she is there but even if she is not i'm pretty sure its more than a reason for mc to try to lurk the world and see for himself and discover it in hope that he might find her, might be a little turn down if turns out she is alive or something but i have no clue if she is or not so i cant say

Edy3 likes this.
  5. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a bit of your typical fantasy isekai with no nonsense protagonist. After being transported to another world, he tries to kill himself only to find out that there are several well known people called Towa (his little sister) including a goddess in this world. On the off chance that his sister reincarnated in this world, he decided to go and meet with each of them.

6. Pietje1324

Pietje1324 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope this gets picked up.