Spoiler Get to Know about Wife Fan

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished the novel. MTL is readable, you should try it.

New manager is likable. Though he is not the exclusive manager of MC, so he is mostly giving her works, arranging her schedule, and helping on the PR, rather than be with MC all the time.

One time, MC being her own fanbase president got out and she got ridiculed, he was like 'sell miserable! Sell miserable!' and MC ends up writing her own official statement (her being a wife fan was already public at this point). He lamented that she is better at PR than the actual PR department.

(ML's assistant also had the same sentiments when her 'secret' wife fan account posted a counter article in the forums against the black fans. He wanted to 'dig' her and invite her to the PR department. ML gave a sidelong gaze at MC who 'tap tap tap' angrily in her phone, unaware.)

Manager mostly laments that MC is a good child, independent and had potential. But then there is ML who is a fox. He is going to destroy MC!

'MC is chasing the star. ML is chasing the person.'

MC firstly confessed to him after ML and MC confirmed their relationship. He scolded MC then went to the computer. He wrote 'Relationship Exposure PR Plan'. Poor him.

When MC plans to go to school. He arranged everything from her testing, tutorial, school and etc etc. He even look after her doing her assignments. Assistant commented that he is practicing on MC on how to send his daughter to school.

He was the one stressed out about the whole relationship affair that it was said that he was MC's father on this version of her.

Manhwakrazy, -NEAR-, Korleone and 3 others like this.
  2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .......I can't with brainless MC.

3. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you say this before reading the story then i assume you are being judgemental
    if you had read it then i believe this is a funny joke

NovelsAreLife and Lucia Elys like this.
  4. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about this 'Moon' character? I can't be bothered to remember his name right now. He seems shady somehow. Is he gonna be a problem?

5. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nevermind. Finished reading it.

6. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. manjuone

manjuone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up to chapter 36 now.
    MC is not brainless at all. Don't mind the previous comment.

Novel title and synopsis implies a kinda comedic story, but it's actually kinda sad imo. Imagine your whole existence is erased, it's must have been very scary. All the people you know is there, but you don't even exist in their reality...

The female lead and original body owner are just pitiful, i got teary eyed when reading some of the chapter.

Haven't finish this novel yet, but i hope everyone get their satisfying happy ending :')

8. Rogue01

Rogue01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I opt for a brainless mc who had a character improvement rather an op mc that thinks she's omnipotent character (locally known as MARY SUE) He he. Both of them are actually pitiful but I think fate(the author I mean) did the right thing for mc even though it may seems cruel.

I guess if a brainless fan did read this novel they would think twice in bashing someone on the internet (esp. celebrities), after all what we see in the screen is what they need to portray, we don't know if they're suffering or not.