Art ghibli fanart (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by passerbyfujofromspace, Apr 10, 2022.

1. passerbyfujofromspace

passerbyfujofromspace “ice pop.”

Reading List:
    Link
    k so I did this fanart for a small online contest on an fb group I belong to, with a 50 p load price for the winner (in which the results aren't actually out yet... others have not submitted their works and I'm not supposed to post this on fb yet so decided I'll just dump it here since no one will probably know anyway lol hahha) so yeah I did mention that rn I'm also in the middle of my dspc "study training" coz I'm joining an editorial column writing competition ( ;∀;), and tomorrow's our dryrun while I have neither actually taken much research due to the abruptness of it (I never knew I was a member of the contestants not til I had already joined this online art stuff and I was like wtf when my teacher suddenly sent me a message saying I have to come to school 3 days before the dryrun) .... Welp enough abt that shitty school stuff as we are not here to discuss about my bleak future today (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) lol anyway here's my submission which is a ghibli fanart, specifically of Spirited Away featuring Haku and Chihiro... skl and have a good evening y'all ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

p.s oh and yes finally I did a proper background I can say that I am actually proud of, tho I kinda hated the clouds at first but once things got together it didn't seem that bad ( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)

[​IMG]

2. ChiliJam

ChiliJam Sunflower Goddess' Devotee

Reading List:
    Link
    Beautiful ahh~ :aww:

passerbyfujofromspace likes this.
  3. passerbyfujofromspace

Reading List:
    Link
    thankssss (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

ChiliJam likes this.
  4. PeanutButter and 23 others

PeanutButter and 23 others Purple Platypus Bear w/ Pink Horn & Silver Wing

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice, now add Calcifer playing on grass field

passerbyfujofromspace likes this.
  5. passerbyfujofromspace

Reading List:
    Link
    hehe I'll draw that in another ghibli fanart, with Sophie and Howl ( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)