Recommendations GL novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by oikawas, Jan 19, 2019.

1. oikawas

oikawas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, please recommend me some good GL/Yuri/Shoujo Ai novels..! I've looked around but most of them updated 7297394 years ago or updates every 100th day lol... (sobbing)

Any genre will do, but preferably one that doesn't include "gender bender" (a guy turned into a woman and; still considers himself as a man and/or turns back into a man in the end.)

Thanks a bunch! ♡

Moonpearl likes this.
  2. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rose in a yuri field
    It's dropped though

oikawas likes this.
  3. ShadowkingMS

ShadowkingMS [Sheng gi’s Servant][Main Character Failure]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol.

Is the Strongest in Another World a Hero? A Demon Lord? No! it’s a Fairy ~desu!
    MC reincarnates as a fairy and will mind-blow people because of how op she is. Yuri with a other fairy. Still active translation, 2 times translator did some kind of "1 chapter a day" but now it's recently slow.
    I Favor the Villainess
    You can take this suggestion with a grain of salt because the FL is a tsundere and don't accept (yet) the feeling of MC. => Really low dose of yuri with only the occasional funny and heartwarming boke/tsukkomi comedy of MC x Villainess.
    Binary Soul (completed/RR)
    Binary Soul (completed): In a city where anything happens like the attack of a reviving necromancer or giant rats or even living piece of furnitures lives our powerful MC magician girl that often get into troubles like scratching too much behind the ears of the beatsmen or beating some drunkards that touched her ass or breasts. Luckily with some jail or some fine she is always released as she is a good girl. One day, a star (looks like) crash into the forest. She will find in there a lover that is in fact herself but in another world (selfcest).
    I came back in order to see you
    (still on-going) (author said: no angst in the future making it a huge 20/20 from me)
    A Soul's New Home (RR)
    The MC's soul didn't have a gender. Didn't get to finish the available chapters but i was said it's not tragic.
    Lily Ex-machina (completed/RR)
    A girl machinist that is paragon (a classification of power user = max) with her power of control (of stuff she touches but considered quite useless), dreams to become popular with her work. One day she decides with her childhoodfriend and the group of mercenaries/adventurers she works with to go to the last lvl discovered in the labyrinth/dungeon that the city manages to find new metals to become popular with the discovery. But in there she will wakes up something terrific. And also discover a robot that will becomes her lover.
    For LEM, there is quite a lot of drama.
    I Want To Be A Swordsman Even As A Girl
    Starting series, with douche bags examinators refusing MC to be an accepted swordsman despite her being OP and beating 15 men.
    I Was Reincarnated but I Don’t Know Why

Starting series picked up by the translator of Strongest Fairy. I and you can expect a lot from it.
    Lament of the Fallen (completed / RR)
    Someone said we can only really see the romance at the end.
    Lily Bouquet - A Girls Love Anthology (RR)

Random oneshots that are pretty good.
    As an Otaku Me Met a Yandere Her
    A little both funny and stupid short story. Caution at the end we get the pov of space entity seeing a published video (on tv) of FL filming herself and MC being old, tell their story and dies together with some kind of poison(?). You surely recognize the image cover = Panzer series => only there because MC is a shorty and FL got a decent height + yandere which is funny.

After that they are gender bender or not updated or both.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    Moonpearl and oikawas like this.
  6. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    Moonpearl and oikawas like this.
  7. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    The rest (not updated / gender bender / low number of chapters) categorized by most chapters for each tag:
    Shoujo ai tag:
    Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne
    Not that good but better then having nothing. MC x little fairy. MC is still 4 years old at the end of the novel someone spoiled.
    Also after re-reading it i think most of the story is focused on MC learning magic which is boring but yeah nothing to do when you are a baby beside maybe something like learning to pee in the potty/toilet.
    Alice Tale in Phantasmagoria
    Yuri harem. Really dislike that the MC only seems interested in 2 girls in her harem and only had sex with them. Elves are only females = MC impregnated the 2 girls = Later, babies. 2 harem girls died.
    The master of MC + the ex-assassin sharshooter half-dwarf
    Aiming For Harem Queen in Different World –Story of Self-Proclaimed Ordinary High School Girl Struggling in Different World–
    Something to not take seriously.
    The Demon King’s Daughter is the World’s Strongest but a Shut-In! ~Shut Herself in an Abandoned Church to be Revered as the Goddess~
    Not really shoujo-ai, more like just friendship but still worth reading to have a peaceful day.
    The Pseudo-Kunoichi from Another World
    MC gets a maid. Stopped because we get to see more.
    My Disciple Wants to Tease Me Every Day
    Worth checking the really low number of chapters, just to see loli disciple oppinion of MC, shouldn't take too long. Yandere FL.
    Duke’s Daughter Will Not Fall
    Really nice original plot of Villainess x Heroine and they are their own characters (it's not kind of isekai / transmigration). MC understood why he didn't like the couple of Prince x Heroine, it's because she was in love with Heroine. *salivate because of this interesting plot*

Yuri tag:
    Dragon’s Bloodline
    A isekai adventure with OP MC. Not to read if you are only interested in romance because really not a lot. Also dragons (and MC + main FL with the skill of Dragon's Bloodline) can have both sexes -> can become futanari if aroused -> 2 moments where we are a little shown of the "sexy" action + 1 another said in passing in a letter by pregnancy.
    Harassing Thief Girl
    I stopped reading it because didn't like it anymore. To only read if you can tolerate MC being a douchebag and having the mean mission of harrassing the Hero and Demonking (which i think are not innocent, the hero tried to peep women bath). He is still decent with his/her harem though.
    The Villains Need to Save the World?
    No idea about it but i'm interested in it, need to find the drive to read it.
    Rose in a Yuri Field
    A nice futanari 18+ novel. Not a lot of chapters and you can drop it when it gets to some kind of villain that plotted the fall of a family only to get their daughter (well it's in the latest chapters). Still nice beginning.
    Being Recognized as an Evil God, I Changed My Job to Guardian Deity of the Beastmen Country
    Really fluffy one with FL being a nice pure innocent girl that prayed to MC/Goddess rescuing her. Something good to know, FL becomes the village chief (not important info) AND a miko of the MC => perk of not aging anymore (nice right ?). Plot kicking in latest chapters with kidnappings, goddess try to get back the kidnapped, fight kidnappers, encounters an enemy goddess.
    Hollywood Secret Garden
    MC goes back in time and changes gender. Creates an original story + steal the plots of famous masterpieces from Disney. Too bad not translated enough to see the yuri.
    The Archer of a Fictitious World
    Only if you are interested to see girls friendship. Heck didn't even check if in latest chapter MC encounters FL.
    Didn’t Know General Was Female
    Recently starting series if 12/12/18 is a recent update.
    Never Dare to Abuse the Female Protagonist Again
    Again recent one.
    Novice Adventurer Marle and the Slime Rin
    Oneshot.
    Qualia the Purple
    Go read the manga only if you can be fine with science and psychological. For exemple you can see FL having empty eyes and maybe a floating brain and maybe her corpse. Ends with FL with bullshit ending => FL asking MC to be normal again and not help her / let fate go on that is making her die each time. I repeat, it's bullshit.

RR:
    The New Journey of an Old Soul (completed)
    Really OP male dies and reincarnate into an elf girl that is also OP. Sex scenes. Also maybe incest ? Didn't get to go far and not having the drive for it anymore.
    A 3% Chance for Glory
    Story with a gacha MC. Not lot of chapters and irregurlarly updated (just think of it as dead to not be disappointed). A really nice powerful side-kick fighting miko that can fight and cast magic despite being mute (can't cast high magic because of it). She begins to also worship MC (even though she didn't despite learning of the valkyrie class of MC) because of random stuff like being able to change classes easily. Really nice story too bad it's not regularly updated, the gacha makes it really nice -> first pull of the gacha is not random.
    Seeking Elysium
    Not sure what to think about it. Only saw that the 2nd world MC goes into have a village that is suffering from heat and no water; Someone said incest.

Don't expect something good from the other yuri works in RR.

oikawas likes this.
  8. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Now i'm really tired, no thx to you. I think i will keep a tab open for this thread on my explorer so i can copy paste the recommendations.

9. ShadowkingMS

ShadowkingMS [Sheng gi’s Servant][Main Character Failure]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was honestly wondering if you had that in a doc somewhere so you could copy paste whenever... guess not, thanks for all the hard work :cookie:

10. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some other threads in my explorer tabs for exemple : isekai, harem, do-over.

11. oikawas

oikawas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aah, you're doing God's work ㅠㅠㅠ thank you so much!!!

12. oikawas

oikawas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are trully thankful, join me in a discussion and give me some comments of the novels after every few chapters (or after each chapter you liked) OR if you don't want to talk/write privately with me about the awesomeness of the novels, go to the thread Yuri Garden on NUF and there you can talk about yuri.

ShadowkingMS and oikawas like this.