Spoiler Global University Entrance Examination [BL]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by teagsho, May 30, 2020.

1. teagsho

teagsho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So global university entrance examination is an entrance exam where you have to pass to get to the next exam. There are different subjects covered. Mathematics, English, History, well anything that normal exams cover.

You have to get at least 100 credits to pass the exam. And while taking the exam, you must abide by the system's rules. Rule violations have punishments issued by the system. In the 1st to 2nd violations, examinees will be confined to the confinement room where it is a room where anything you fear will come true. From 3rd violation onwards, examinees will be monitored by the invigilators for 36 hours.

Our MC is You Huo an examinee who is cold, calm, cool, but sometimes loses his patience because of a certain invigilator. He breaks the system's rules and doesn't give a two $hits about the punishment. In contrary, he welcomes it.

Our main male god, Qin Jiu also known as invigilator 001 is the leading invigilator as per the no. 1. Witty, charming, and teasing. He likes to make fun of a certain examinee and often butts heads with him.

These two share a certain past as these two also loses their memory from a few years ago.

The plot is great, the world building not so much at the moment because we do not have the full details yet of the system and the exam. The mystery is heavy, yes. But it is what makes the plot as it is.

Review by @Iloves on NU (i can't send links:()

So, can someone tell me the spoilers about this novel? I really want to know when Qin Jiu will remember about the past or will You Huo tell Qin Jiu about it himself? I mean in which chapter huhu i can't wait for kktranslate to catch up:((

Scarlet Feather likes this.
  2. Soulfill

Soulfill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From You Huo's earring. Chapter 142-143

teagsho likes this.
  3. teagsho

teagsho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu!

Soulfill likes this.
  4. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, the protagonist will remember their past memory first? In which chapter?

5. Amateur.artist

Amateur.artist Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of chapter 92, right after a super intense arc where both YH and QJ like literally almost die.
    Excerpt from Chapter 97 :
    “Qin Jiu narrowed his eyes: “Very sexy.”
    You Huo was rendered speechless.
    “He looked at Qin Jiu from head to toe and suddenly responded: “Not as sexy as you.”
    Qin Jiu: “?”
    Probably because he didn’t expect the other party to throw that line back at him, he stood there stunned for a while.
    When he returned to his senses, You Huo had already brushed past him and walked ahead."

Happens gradually tho YH acknowledges in chapter 50 when 021 told him.

kieranfortier likes this.
  6. Amateur.artist

Amateur.artist Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also was wondering… do you guys know about the ao3 story bridging the gap?
    so all the characters from when A and 001 were both invigilators come accords this exact novel and commentate on it. It is hilarious and an amazing read.
    I was wondering if this was a dropped project cuz if it is I would very much love to continue it.

kieranfortier likes this.
  7. PurpleHearts

PurpleHearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this story was so addicting I literally reread the whole novel, which I don't usually do. Ask for any spoilers, I can answer them!
    Also if anyone knows how to get the raws/Chinese official of the manhua for global examination, please let me know.

8. Kaira Arihabaki

Kaira Arihabaki New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then can you please tell me about You huo"s family???

9. sviall

sviall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a complete novel. If you want ,Please leave a message.

Vp4444 and Aerlynne29 like this.
  10. PurpleHearts

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure,
    his mom was heartless and his dad, I think left them. His mom used him as tool for the system to learn from. She didn't love her own son and thought that maybe if she used him for something great, she would love him and feel proud of him, but that's not what happened. You huos eyes were used by the system in order to learn and from then on his mom thought of him as a monster because of his eyes.
    right before the system is about to be destroyed, you huo is confronted by his mom, at least a part of his mom that was left in the system cuz his mom already died. She was part of team x who comes out to manually fix the system. She said that everything that happened in the system was fake, so you huo didn't have to be so mad. You huo didn't believe her and said something like, how about u ask all those ppl who died if what happened was fake or not.
    Anyway if you wanna know anymore stuff, just ask

11. Kaira Arihabaki

Kaira Arihabaki New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow...some parents really don't deserve to have children.
    I'm about to start ch 120 so I'm reaching that arc, will come back after finishing.
    THANK YOU <3

12. NiDank

NiDank Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What eyes??

13. PurpleHearts

Reading List:
    Link
    So essentially, the system can 'use' you huos eyes and see what he sees. This was so that the system could learn and develop, so the system could see things through you huos eyes whenever it wanted to. You huos mom gave permission for this to happen and then she later always thought of you huo as a monster because she doesn't know if at that time if it's the system looking or actually You Huo.

14. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

I’m curious about a lot of things!

they’re inside a game world maintained by humans? They’re transported there, body and all, or just their souls or something like that? Is it virtual or another world?

How ML and MC entered the game? How they met (before) and ended up in love? What happened that they lost their memories?

15. Aerlynne29

Aerlynne29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Appreciated if you can share. Thank you in advance!

16. sviall

sviall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. NiDank

NiDank Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did they remember their past

18. Ashlesa

Ashlesa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gimme summary about their past please???:aww:

19. Misa07

Misa07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The game world (more like screening process) was actually created by a group of researchers to screen and select elites for the army. It has now lost control and operates on itself without needing the help of humans. Some are bodily transported (like the MC and ML) while some others have their bodies in a coma state in the real world while their consciousness is in the system world (at least that's what I understood). It is, as far as I know, a virtual world.

MC is from the army and he is the first batch of "invigilators" used in the exam/screening. After that when he is removed from the system he enters because he asked somebody inside the system to pull him back when they got a chance. The ML enters the system as a part of the "Death Team" whose mission is to infiltrate the system and destroy it from inside (as it is impossible for anybody outside to destroy it

Somewhere around ch 60 they start getting bits and pieces of their memories back, mainly because other people tell them about their past. They get all their memories back in ch 150-ish. I don't really remember when but the entire memories is back at nearly the end of the novel (just before the last battle. Actually during the beginning of the last battle)

I am assuming you mean their past in the system so here. If you meant their past before they entered the system lol sorry let me know and I'll write that too.

MC was invigilator, ML was examinee. ML made life hard for MC, everybody thought MC hated him. Which he did, but they slowly fall in love and get together. System finds out, gets them punished but ML passes and clears the system and gets out. MC is punished for it alone. ML gets brought back into system as an invigilator but with his memories removed so he doesn't know he was in a relationship with MC. Cue MC pining and ML being oblivious but he ends up falling for him. And then ML finds out that they were in love before he lost his memories too and then they start dating again. They then make a plan to destroy the system which fails and the system removes their memories again and removes MC from the system but keeps ML inside. And then 3-ish years later the timeline of the novel starts

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
    Scarlet Feather, Are923 and Neyva like this.
  20. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!

thats… really unlucky. They’ve got their memories erased TWICE. Looks like love conquer it all hahaha.

Misa07 likes this.