LCD God and Devil World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Kaizoku_kc

Kaizoku_kc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if u are using google chrome then there is a small square box in top right corner and through it u can control ur tabs and if there isnt then enable it in ur settings

2. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a way to press the tab button through that? The left arrow and right arrow button above caps lock? Checked there and didn't find it.

3. Kaizoku_kc

Kaizoku_kc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i meant in mobile device not in laptop or desktop and i dont mean tab key in ur keyboard, if u are on mobile device in top

4. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too dropped this novel...... looks like all china's government officials are thrash on this novel

5. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the Vietnam arc still ongoing?

6. JoaoP

JoaoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is really sad to see how the characters are simply thrown away in this novel, the first girlfriend of the mc never appeared again :/
    (The healer)

7. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems to be over, not 100% sure though. Might get hit in the back from Vietnam.

8. dats

dats Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know what happened with chen yao (the girl whom transported with yue zhong). i think she just being forgotten or being a side character that doesn't need to be described in the story anymore.

Astaroth likes this.
  9. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind the racism or the constant near rape the MC does or the mediocre story however what really puts me off on this work is the huge amount of characters, they mention like 50 names in 1 chapter 20 of which may be used again in the future the rest never show up again so I'm left wondering who apart from MC is story relevant and which names I should remember.

10. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow it is true what they say, the author of this story is one racist fuck I mean I got no problem with that nor am I insulted is his work but wow the sheer amount of patriotic bs he throws out every now and again is just wow I mean just wow. How can someone who acknowledges that Hitler's fascist views were wrong still have such a similar view of his own people yet still not see the correlations.

11. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    don't really know if should post this here or create a new thread but here it goes

Do the city/provience despicted in the novel actually existe in china?
    if they do could some one create a map, or mark in one where the relevant city are cause with all the moving around and new cities it is kind of difficult realise if he is close of is first 2 cities

#whereisChenYao?

12. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    uh.....
    eh.....
    eeee?
    Well at least the story has progressed a little

13. dats

dats Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should only remember Yue zhong lol
    yes he is and i don't see the problem as long as he's not a military general or president. i fear donald tr*mp more because he is the problem today because he is racist in religion and will be racist in the other.
    google map them and you will have it. i don't know if all of them is real cities.

14. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Really not liking this series after the first 100 chapters or so. It went from a survival series with a lot of focus on solo or small group action with a level system to city building with a tad of company scale action. Not exactly what I signed up to read. Think I am dropping this since it feels boring after the third or fourth repetition of city building with a few short passages that are interesting in-between.

NekoMK2 likes this.
  15. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has explanation for tonnes of rations? It's been bothering me since the beginning, now in the LC one sword is 50 tonnes, where do they carry these tonnes even lol (in the trades before they traded 1000 tonnes like they have 50 trucks to transport that) and it's really unrealistic to give so much food for one sword, is tonne not 1000kg in the novel?

Astaroth likes this.
  16. expertsource

expertsource Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're losing the point here. Food's main function isn't being feed anymore. Food's main function is money. The second funtion is that it's edible. Think of it as a money which is made by edible material.
    You can think it's a hassle to move 50 ton food, no girl will jump at you if you give them one snack. nobody has problems of surviving here.

17. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    One eats 1.5-2kg per day, 50 tonnes is 78 years worth of food, you're saying it's normal to trade that for 1 lousy sword? I think the Author of GODW is trying to feed one of hyperbolic IET's worlds lol

Astaroth likes this.
  18. expertsource

expertsource Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    firstly, it's not 78 years worth of food, foods get rotten, he could only sell almost all of them.
    secondly, the author clearley stated that level 1 tang replica sword is an entrance to become an enhancer for regular humans. if a human kills any zombie without an item, or skill from the system except bare hands, they get no exp. Thus, people need the weakest item to be an enhancer which is replica sword cause facing a goblin, zombie group with s1,s2 in there with bare hands is gambling with oneselves' own life. That means the replica sword is the cheapest item people can find with the 50 tonnes of food. All other items should be +50 tonnes.

Astaroth likes this.
  19. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    I know food gets rotten.......... ofc one person won't have 50 tonnes but there are thousands of survivors... they all have beginner sticks and even if the author insints most people have thrown that shit away, it would still be laying around, there would be plenty of it and cheap. 50 tonnes is one month of food for 1000 people, the author clearly has math problems.

20. easygoing

easygoing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think to some extent it's supposed to be through the tickets that the cities are setting up, or will set up in other cities and/or the author might forget not everyone has a space ring (honestly the author seems a little spacey with the way he goes forward with some ideas and just plainly forgets about others) but yeah it's better not to take the whole food amount to literally and just assume it's either in tickets or the author doesn't think things through