LCD God Of Slaughter

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jordanvn, Apr 22, 2016.

1. StaticHD

StaticHD Supreme Novel Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure. Right now, I'm currently reading chapter 255.
    And the main problem I have with this story is that the author is giving him too much plot-armor for the Shi Yan (the MC). His supposed enemies have certain "uses" for him - so they can't kill him while he's still weaker than them. They gave the MC cultivation books and sexy virgin girls to satisfy his lust...

It's a bit too fake. Realistically, he should have died so many times. It just doesn't seem 90% believable for his enemies to keep him alive regardless of what he can provide. But the translation grammar seems okay.

2. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    This is turning into god of pokemon power up. Used to be gore bloody ruthless slaughter but now...Meh

elengee likes this.
  3. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the reasons why the author introduced and released those OP ancient clans was so he can go on a rampage like previously. He would slaughter to get stronger, now there are ingredients everywhere.

4. LtBeefy

LtBeefy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I started reading this recently and reached chapter 344. And the editing and line spacing has taken a shit. Does this improve at all and if so when?

5. LtBeefy

LtBeefy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does the TLer use "Upanishad". As according to google it just means some sacred hindu text. Feel like its a poor choice to use personally.

6. QueenShiro

QueenShiro Let's all of US be rotten.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why but.. why human clan is always the worst?

7. QueenShiro

Reading List:
    Link
    it's good.

8. QueenShiro

Reading List:
    Link
    nine serenities devouring flame? with the help of shi yan's Ring. :hmm::hmm::hmm:

9. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it is that type of fiction or fantasy where 95% of the characters are lacking in morals and brains.
    Most of these type of novels rely on a world where killing, dominating, taking advantage of others is the way to survive and develop. This is how the story develops, it adds drama and makes a world full of tension. Even the demon tribe are ruthless and even Bao guy is planning to make the MC his puppet. Do remember, even though they are both "alien" tribes and he knows that Shi Yan is half/half because of the inheritence... but he plans to make Shi Yan his puppet when his cultivation is weak, even now he is watching and trying to make Shi Yan feel cornered in order to become his puppet.

The alien tribes and the human tribes are the same so far. The ones I admire the most are the Yang family, especially the Yang emperor and the two corpse kings (there was no need for communication or any sort of agreement but they always were open and willing to share/support to repay their favour). Also, Yang emperor might be domineering and did some savage stuff but he is loyal and willing to sacrifice himself/torture himself for his close ones.
    I really hope that the Yang emperor is involved throughout the whole story. There are few characters that add an enormous depth and spice to the story and characters like the Yang emperor increase the story by 10x.

QueenShiro likes this.
  10. Basty

Basty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    stupid shi yan ... he forgot to attack the ring for whole 2 realms now. or the author forgot it already.

11. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this thing not locked? on QI

12. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a fan of Spirit Realm I was thinking of either starting to read this or Lord of all Realms (both are from the same author.). Anyone have a preference of one over the other?

13. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody reads these novels? I think they are read by a lot of people but are rarely posted about here. Some novels are like that for some reason.

14. lorddarkam

lorddarkam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im on chapter 1166 and damm this mc is good interesting on some points but in other points not much different from the evil monarch stupid mc, he trow away the girl for being a bitch, then fall in love with a girl who wanted him to be his poison slave, then after it forgive many girl who wanted to kill him just like the Feng Rao or is it Feng Ruo ? he then never take responsibility over the girls he is like someone who ls strange as fuck having power as objective is good but is not everything is true you are fucked if you don't have power but if you have power and is alone in the world then what? who you gonna rule over ? mc only interest is sex even me being a BIG PERVERT, think he is like a dumb virgin boy self insert cuz his thing is only the sex he don't like the girl after all thats very strange, also he is like woman he have double standarts wtf, best mc ever to me in wuxia still the Alchemy God of The Heavenly Dao his only problem is the opossite from this mc he should be more into woman hahaha funny cuz the mcs or are like the God Emperor mc who don't like woman or are delusional about a girl or they are scum like this mc or Jun Moxie, theres never a normal mc in wuxia wtf

they are always 8 or 80, also thats funny every time this mc raped someone he had a good reason and said yep this is what i would do, but his relationships are all shit is not a problem about the number of girls he have its about he is a shit man to them ALL exept the Xia girl who if he had no double standarts he would kill her cuz the slave poison thing

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  15. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    your delusional. reread what you wrote because i just see nothing wrong. the mc loves the xia girls and the other are cum dump which is normal. The Mc threw away the other girl not for being a bitch but spitting in his face as a man. Going under the protection of another she thought as more worthy and capable. Virgins thinking about getting with many women and not being in a relationship? Maybe, but that sounds more like your own opinion and fantasy to date many women openly. I see it as a man with a wife that can fuck who ever. The wife has higher standing theN some cum dump so of course there is a double standard.

firefox1234 likes this.
  16. lorddarkam

lorddarkam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a wife? hahahah the way you talk about woman i doubt it, nice try
    this kind of treatment would be the punishiment i would give just to people like the music girl, but for you is good pursue people and take no responsibility haha, even a guy like Gengis Khan who raped more woman than its possible to count used to take them with him, he is ancestor of 1 of every 100 man, you are delusional no one who don't have serious psycological problems can be like this mc in this even Jun Moxie is better than him

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019