Which Chapter God of Slaughter

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vali Lucifer, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    So I want to get back into this novel. But I dont remember where I left it off.
    I though that I would love the novel cuz I saw a very good harem patern : MC gets stronger, meets girl, adds her to the harem, MC is OP and shows a lot of potention. Plus I remember that this MC was evil, like he evil evil. Its not arogance like normal harem MC's but he trully does everything for himself first and foremost. Which was probably one of the reason I stoped reading it before.

Anyway , last thing I remember from the novel was .....

MC found himself in a forest , found a beauty playing an instrument. She had bodyguards with her. MC follows them.
    They get use to the MC. There is somekind of traning going on ear one of their resting places along the way. And then they are attacked.
    The MC, the beauty and her sexy bodyguard(i think) survive. The rest of her bodyguards are killed.
    They find shelter in some cave but something something happens which lead them to fleeing and then they found themselvs in a tree. Like in the tree's stump or something like that. Point is they are very close to each other. While in this tight spot the MC goes full perv on the sexy bodyguard(I think they end up fucking while the beauty watches xD).
    After that , its day time. Monster are no longer active and they have escaped the goons that were after them.

Now they find themselves near the city where the beauty and her sexy boduard thank the MC for his help and offer him to follw them to somekind of palace of a powerful family. MC refuses and he goes his own way. He enter the city (but uses a disguase so he doesnt get recognized. He became dark tanned). Soon after he found a fiend/subordinate or something like that and would soon deprt back to the MC's family.
    As the MC and his friend leave the city, he makes eye contact with the sexy bodyguard. She vaguely recongnizes him.

MC is back home. His family is pleased to find out that he is stronger than before. He start traning instatly in a special room.
    While on a break from his traning, he meets a girl. This girl is OP. She had come to see the MC's elder for somekind of matter. When she meets the MC, she is surrounded by other memebers of the family, perverted guys trying to court her.
    They try to make fun of the MC so they can impress the girl. The MC was having none of that and was treating them like air. Some dialog happens and the strongest guy of that group tries to lift something from the ground. He fails but then the MC effortlessly lifts it up.
    The girl is impress, but not very much cuz she is a prodigy.
    They leave that group of pervs and start to talk. MC makes her wait while he takes a shower. GIrl is somewhat mad cuz he is treating her like nothing rly. But mad in a good way, in like he doesnt stick to her like a fly and is not head over heels for her.
    They talk about something and after that they end up talking about somekind of tresure.
    MC had 1 half of the tresure map, while the girl had the other half (maybe im mistake on the girl having the other part of the tresure map)....
    This leads to the MC, the girl and the MC's and the girl's elders talking about getting the tresure and splitting it between them or something like that.

Thats all i remember from the last time i read it.
    Can someone tell me what chapter is this ? If it happens to be around the ~100 chapters, I would just satrt reading the novel from the start, but if this happens to be around 200+ chpaters, then im not reading it from the start.

I think the reason I stoped reading the novel was because I though the MC cut ties with the beauty and her sexy bodyguard. Because the elder of that powerful family was talking about giving the beauty and her sexy bodyaguard to his son. I was like hell to the no on this NTR

Hope someone can help out. Thanks

2. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    you are so close to the begining that might as well start over, as i warning trasnlation is now stopped at chapter 1578, so beware

Vali Lucifer likes this.
  3. RabiezMonkey

RabiezMonkey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    about chapter 100~ or below....

Vali Lucifer likes this.
  4. hihi2k16

hihi2k16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Start over.

Vali Lucifer likes this.
  5. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why has it stopped ? Will it start at some point ? Or is it dropped ?

6. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    disagrement between sigma (translator) and qidian